This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,650 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Issues with site on Mobile. (1214 views, 21 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(6y)

Ive noticed lately that when i go on my phone to the site, it kinda tweaks out. Especially if I turn my phone sideways, then the site page goes straight crazy and starts jumping all over the place. It seems to be an issue with the 'What is It?' Link resizing on mobile devices? It does it repeadedly fast sometimes. Random completely. I'm on a iPhone 6s+ updated, Safari.. <br> EDIT: it just tweaked out nonstop till i reloaded the page. It looked like the whole top part was resizing. The mirrors and the what is it link. Idk if its always done this, i rarely go on my phone here but tonight i am..

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Can you post some screenshots? I don't have an iphone :)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Lucky. I got it as a gift so I switched and stayed because my girl has it so we talk free and all that but yeah. I miss my Android. My next phone is going Samsung.🎉🎉

master
Report comment
(6y)

<br> The top pops big like that and everything moves down to accommodate it. I thought it might be just be the black so i switched to white, same thing. <br>

master
Report comment
(6y)

How it looks normally on my phone. <br> <br> <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Notice the 'Craymoss Profile' is bigger too in the messed up white one? I noticed that tweaking out today as well. Glad i got that in the shot. Lucky.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Okay thank you. We'll try to fix it.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Please try again and report :)

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil on cratmoss pictures the one thats got the white background is the same page site i see since i joined , so is that a problem i have aswell or is that how its suppose to look like ? u know me am not that great when it comes to these things haha

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself You talking about not having a black one? You can change it top left if thats what you mean. Where it says 'Switch Theme'. smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I'll check it out later tonight and let you know! My phones dead right now. Was bumpin music all day at work.. smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams i know the black one is just the theme change its the way the white one is layout i was meaning ,thats the way mines has always looked

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I was just about to report no Issues and as I looked away from my phone to type, it did it..

master
Report comment
(6y)

Heres a new screenshot for you. Its such a weird issue.. it makes the text im typing out change size at the same time the other stuff is changing size also. <br>

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Anyone else having this happen to them on their iphones when they visit the site??

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams this is the same on my ipad my iphone the page nust jumps up and down so i dont use that really mostly ipad if thats any help to u

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Definitely. smiley I was curious if it was something wrong with my phone or if it was the Iphone in general as I have dropped it and the screens cracked. smiley I'm gonna get it fixed at some point. about $200 or more to fix it here...

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams i got my daughters (shes had 7 iphones in 3yr) first time screen cracked apple fixed it for £0 as it was my first time bringing it to them and it was just under a year old which was great , <br> the 2nd time same thing only apple wanted £245 to fix it ( no chance) <br> my insurance wanted an excess of £100 but lucky enough a friend had hers fixed at a pc repair shop tht her husbands nephew or something like had opened and he fixed it for £80 that lasted awhole 2 weeks screen cracked again i made her use her bday money to pay for it then a few weeks later dropped it again and ul never guess what she got not only a new iphone but the latest iphone my mum bought her because i refused to pay again to get it fixed ! totally unhappy so i was

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself should get her one of those lifecases. Supposed to completely protect the phone. Can drop and everything. idk, never tested one but yeah. They do have a height drop limit though. and their expensive....

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams i did cost me £25 from o2 told me it was the rolls royce of cases unbreakable it was broke within a week no joke i was not a happy mummy that day

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Is everything ok in portrait mode?

master
Report comment
(6y)

Theres a tiny bump but i cant tell from where and its verry random and nowhere near as bad. I dont think I could screen shot it its so random now in portrait mode... I think you almost got it. smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,650 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series