This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,394 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

THIS IS THE BEST FILM SITE ON THE INTERNET BAR NONE!!! THANK YOU DR. EVIL!!!! (1258 views, 25 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

I love this site.

It is so well run.

I've none of the sh*te I've had to put up with at other so called 'popular' sites.

I will recommend this site to everyone I meet.

Thank you so much!!!

+28

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@ Ditto!! Well said:)

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

so true lol. I wish I could find this site earlier smiley This site is fun

+5

God
Report comment
(5y)

My parents who don't understand video streaming at all, are always trying to tell me about a new movie that I haven't seen. Of coarse every single time I say I've seen it. That is thanks to you 2movies. Best place to watch movies!! Not to mention all the great friends I've acquired on this site. Lastly I'm slowly making my rise to "God" status on here, what could be better than that? I love you 2movies, Dr.Evil and all my friends!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 Who knew I could actually find not just God, but many God's here?!?!? lol

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

It's so much nicer and respectful.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

the one thing that could be done better is getting better qualities of new movies. Not that i don't like it, it just spoils the movie all together if its not at least in a webrip format instead of cam or telesynch.

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@arcreaper That all depend on the release, yes ? if a new movie that just come out, you won't able to find a web release or any good print release, and some users can't wait and they don't mind watching the cam / telesync release, some users can wait till the better quality like you mention is out. So it all depend on individual taste ;)

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ I've seen new movies added here with a web release or better. Granted it was an animation movie and not like a movie "movie". but it was still a movie nontheless. Whereas it took over months for a better release for death cure to come out. Plus i'm sure there are movies from 15-17 that still don't have good releases yet.

Report comment
(5y)

@arcreaper Yes some movies release straight to digital (web) but big movies always come out in theater and that is why the first print will always be a cam version :) <br> So your point is, if the print/release still in Cam/Telesync version that we should not put it up in here ?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ death cure was "big" as it was the last installment for maze runner. but for the longest time until recently, it was only in cam version. No, still release it in cam/telesync, but if possible a better quality sooner rather than later or in this case months/years later.

Report comment
(5y)

@arcreaper Well, that has to wait for the distributor to release it, or a capping group able to find a good quality source.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@arcreaper I usually just wait till the dvd of a film comes out, if I don't like the first copies.--Often after that, the copies get better.--

Report comment
(5y)

#1 site after you understand how or you get a process of what's the easiest way to watch you movie / t.v. show depending on your device..then you don't take so long just to find a movie ..but I'm still a newbie lol

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Seems to be this site is much easier to navigate generally than PW. Fewer links, yes, but also fewer 'duds' --- I've been able to watch everything I tried :) <br> Yep. "That'll do, Two." <br> <br> (I've always liked the calm proud assurance that all was in order in that line, "That'll do, pig" from 'Babe' and wanted to say it! lolol) <br>

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine Nicely put. And brilliant to see you here! xxxx

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

Thank you muchly my friend smiley :) Brilliant to see you here too :) {{BGH}} smiley

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine How come there's no 'hug' on here emoji??? Or do I just not see it?? Looks like pw is now making all links paying links if you're not registered....however, there are ways around that nonsense. The turkeys. LOL

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I'm going to say it again, because I'm so happy to be here. Thank you. <br> <br> ...Actual people that are good natured on the Internet. <br> <br> Who knew?!? <br> <br> Let's rock this place and make it the best. smiley <br> smiley

+4

Report comment
(5y)

I just want to say this site really is the best for all movies n tv.

+6

master
Report comment
(5y)

It's nice to see all the comments on here smiley I've been in love with two movies for a while now and am glad to see I'm not the only one. Lots of love to all my fellow two movies lovers smiley smiley

+7

master
Report comment
(5y)

This site has everything you need for your streaming needs...And great people...Happy too be here....Great job everyone..... smiley smiley

+5

master
Report comment
(5y)

this is my decompression zone. I would be so lost without twomovies! First stop every morning.

+3

master
Report comment
(5y)

smiley YES, and I kept wondering how this website has survived cause its so hard to survive from the "corporate-movie search machines" I have seen clean out movie sites.---and rip it all out.Dr. Evil need not tell me HOW--I am not trying to get his technique revealed.i'm just glad to be on the site. smiley <br> YES, VERY NICE PEOPLE!!--makes a big difference. <br>

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,394 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series