This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,742 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

Can I watch movies on this site on my Smart tv somehow? (2193 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(7y)

Is there a way to get this site on my Smart tv so I don't have to watch these awesome movies on my laptop? Any suggestions? I would be very appreciative! Thank you!!!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Chellyc67 You can connect your tv to your laptop via hdmi as an external monitor.

+4

top expert

From what I understand about Smart-TV's, they are somehow connected to the Internet, anyway, so possibly in a setings menu, you can set up access to this site.. Am I wrong, Dr.? I'm a fairly geeky guy, like I just got an overnight job, but put Teamviiewr on the laptop (including the 7TB of USB storage) and my Android phone, so that I can access all my media while on the job..

top expert

For those who might be intersted, the BEST media library/player I've EVER come across, for the general public, is JRiver Media Center.. With this program, you can access sites and stuff from WITHIN the program, like if you are playing an artist's music, you can go DIRECTLY to Youtube inside the program, play that artist's music videos within the program.. CHECK IT OUT!! <br>

+1

Report comment
(7y)

You dont need anything special. I have a 55" 4K UHD Smart TV. If I want to watch something on my tablet or computer, I use Mirracast. This connects TV to device, even Smartphone, wirelessly. Whatever is on your devices screen shown on TV screen. I use it for streaming movies, shows, even live football (soccer & NFL) games on my big sceen.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@rodeoclown68 YES!!!!! I'm SO happy - I DID discover Miracast on my phone and on my tablet and laptop and then I set my TV to Screenshare and they connected - then I was watching a movie from my tablet on my big screen TV!!!! That's all it took was hitting a couple of buttons, which were already there, and voila! It shows up on my TV!! I'm one happy girl now! Thanks to everyone for your help and suggestions! I appreciate all of you! <br>

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,742 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series