This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,718 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

The Predator trailer (978 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...
20th Century Fox has released a final The Predator trailer, this one of the NSFW red-band variety. Co-written and directed by The Nice Guys and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang helmer Shane Black, the film chronicles the fallout when Predators arrive back on Earth, this time in southern Georgia, and the team of messed-up mercenaries who are tasked with taking them out.

This is arguably the best trailer for the film yet, even if it does come right up to the line of potentially revealing too much. But the thing about Shane Black movies is they can’t really be spoiled—even if you know where the plot goes, each individual scene is so incredibly entertaining that the viewing experience remains an absolute joy. Indeed, there’s a ton of joy in this trailer, even if it is super violent, and that’s the kind of blockbuster I’m in the mood for right at the tail end of summer. Here’s hoping the full film delivers, because this looks like a blast.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@speciesamused Thank you 1Frac1 for letting me know the link is inop. Youtube and not wanting you to watch it anywhere but there. I tried everything it will not let me copy and paste the link and have it work?

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Looking forward to watching that. smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Thank you very much for the heads up. I'm very hopeful (as I always am with this franchise). :)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I've never seen any of the Predator movies but I'll watch this one.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 You need to watch the 1st one first. www.two-movies.name/watch_movie/... smiley smiley

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Thanks for the trailer links! Looking forward to this movie! smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,718 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series