This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,695 reviews
122,385 films • 18,475 TV series

the uk and its mess (1303 views, 35 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

He says they told May that a deal with the DUP would be in breach of the Good Friday agreement. <br> <br> Adam says this is the first time he has been to No 10 without Martin McGuinness. <br> <br> Michelle O’Neill, the Sinn Fein leader in Northern Ireland, is speaking now. She says the British government must continue its role as co-guarantor of the Good Friday agreement. <br> <br> She says the British government has taken away £1bn from Northern Ireland. That has made making power-sharing work much harder, she says. <br> <br> Adams makes the same point. The Northern Ireland institutions have been “undermined by austerity”, he says. <br> <br> Q: Would you ever take your seats at Westminster? <br> <br> Adams says the Sinn Féin MPs are republicans. They were elected on a mandate not to get involved in British affairs. They will not swear allegiance to the Queen. The British can decide their own affairs and make their own mess of it, he says. <br> Sinn Fein has accused May of not honouring the Good Friday agreement. ...
Read more

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself The women on the left, is she posing for a model shot. smiley smiley smiley

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

"Gerry Adams wont swear allegiance to GB or the Queen but he soon puts his hand out to take our money <br> what a f**king hypocrite" <br> <br> Ha Ha I love it smiley smiley

+1

Hide 22 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@payno this is whole election thing is a total joke ! i watched the live scottish debate and nicola snp turned round to that kieza or wat ever her name is from labour party and said if thr is a coaltion the snp will never go with labour leaving the option open to the torys ,so that may could have asked snp to coaltion with them but instead shes aked a party that until now has never been heard off and its now causing more mess more trouble and could start another war that should never be started and has made a joke of the good friday agreement ,! our countrys not a country its clown show run by clowns and idiots

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself You didn't expect May to actually do what's best for the UK did you ?

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@payno <br> No. smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 no what ?

Report comment
(6y)

@payno <br> **You didn't expect May to actually do what's best for the UK did you ?** = No.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 don't forget I can be a bit thick at times smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@payno i find u very intelligent with intresting knowledge :) <br> <br> maybe forgetful at times but i think its selective memorie uv got hahaha

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself why thank you young lady.................................... . smiley <br> now what am I thanking you for ? smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@payno giving u a big head lol

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself matches my big errrr belly smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@payno ***now what am I thanking you for?*** L smiley L

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@payno obv not , but wat shes doing now and wat it will cause is unreal , this mess shes creating could have and should have been avoided , my mum said from the day she became pm thats shes another thatcher and shes do wat thatcher did fckd the country and pocket our muny

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself <br> ***our countrys not a country its clown show run by clowns and idiots*** <br> <br> Love it, very funny. smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 a circus show then lol

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself No, your first post was spot on, sure the words " circus show " have been used before now by the media and politicians slagging each other off lol. <br> <br> By the way, the reply to my post pop-up showed as > <br> From chaseyerself :) <br>

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 u know me always good using my words specially on chat forums lol <br> <br> aww great thats 1 less @freshmeat kickin bout chat forums hahaha

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Can you really see Sturgeon getting away with a tory coalition at Westminster? Her core support would evaporate faster than you can say "quisling" smiley. SNP have had to work with tories in past at holyrood, that's just a fact of the way Labour rigged the parliament, but as an apparently anti-austerity party it would be political suicide in Scotland to go into that kind of deal with the driving force of ideological austerity. <br>

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 i dont mean she should have went to snp am saying shes had other options than the dup , asking them is or it could which its looking this way start a war in ireland again start sh*t that could have and should have been prevented and avoided

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Theresa May has gained a clear mandate to f**k off

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 my mum was rite shes another thatcher making more a fck up to what should be OUR country <br> <br> i mean OUR as in its us that have to live work and pay for here and shes just fcking it up

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Examples of good and bad things that Thatcher did? Do you know any?

Report comment
(6y)

@BefouledFuture well i cant think of anything good that she did but i can tell u not examples but real facts of bad things she did ! <br> 1 ,,, POLL TAX enough said on that <br> <br> 2,,,, she put a stop to all primary school free milk for kids <br> <br> 3 shed thousands of workers from mines,steel and other industries <br> <br> 4,,,,, she destroyed the nhs <br> <br> she created the mess the uk is in today ,hope that answers ur question !

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

<br> <br> ano its irrelevent but i couldnt resits after seeing it <br> and any debates forums about politics it always ends up about uk and trump hahaha

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself Trump is quite orange and ripe to be imPEACHed.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@sithlord202 ho ho ho ha ha ha gosh your a funny one.

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

No one can b**ch about anything without bringing President Trump into it. He the fall guy for your country too now?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 no its our country having a sence of humour which clearly u dont have ?? <br> and if u read below the picture its obvious the point of the picture was purely for a laugh !

master
Report comment
(6y)

Why does it have to always be at TRumps expense? I don't make sport of your governing people.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 its not at his expense its really taking the piss out of us as all politic chat forums recently have been arguments and trump always gets mentioned so i seen this picture on the web seen the funny side of uploading it on this chat , but like i said it was a joke and making fun of us not trump and if ur offended then sorry not my fault u cant take a joke

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself I found out to my detriment that making a joke out of Trump and everything that surrounds him is a high wall to climb. His supporters never forget and come back at you with tons of material.

You may even have had some experience of that yourself
chaseyerself.

As Joe says below, forums will never change one's ideology but they may help to explain yours (jokes included)

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

The UK is a mess ? Yep . Pretty much like most countries it seems. I do have hope for the future as most young people seem to be better educated , aware of more issues and looking at both sides of any issue or argument. mainly due to social media and internet, less homophobic,less religious, less racist Etc etc. Things are rough and they mainly always have been if you look at history. Still through good times and bad overall things improve for human life, despite the will of some. Remember when your arguing with someone about politics which also means their set thoughts , morals, ethics and so on you won't get anywhere as it's their core believes and they won't change on a forum on a website .

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,695 reviews • 122,385 films • 18,475 TV series