This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,754 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Help I need to know name of movie ๐Ÿ’‹ (719 views, 20 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(3y)

This was probably made early 2000's. A couple or group of people go into a hospital. They don't realize that asylum patients are running the hospital. One patient/doctor kills someone bc he needs the skull so he can play Hamlet.

That is all I remember, there is a movie similar with Robert lasardo called autopsy 2008 but that's not it.

Please dig deep in your horror film brain files. Thank you!

Teeny๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

Stonehearst Asylum?

www.imdb.com/title/tt1772264/

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@michael59 No it is more of a horror film than stonehearst. It was lower budget then that. Thanks for trying ๐Ÿ’‹

master
Report comment
(3y)

Hi Teeny!
with the criteria " asylum patients take over the hospital" i can only find Stonehearst asylum , just as micheal59 already said.
a good overview of movies in and about asylums you can find here:
www.highonfilms.com/fifteen-best...

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@Adrianโˆž I've seen stonehearst and that isn't it. I believe that they are in a regular hospital but patients from psychiatric wing took over after killing all hospital staff. I did look through that list last night. Thanks for helping ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

master
Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@๐“œ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ*๐Ÿญ No that is isn't it but thank you for trying. How all is well with you ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

God
Report comment
(3y)

The patients are pretending to be doctors. ๐Ÿ’‹

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)
+1

Report comment
(3y)

@โˆžAcesโˆž Thanks for the list ๐Ÿ’‹

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@แƒฆEnigmaแƒฆ I think that might be it! I will watch tonight. ๐Ÿ’‹

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@แƒฆEnigmaแƒฆ Well poo that wasn't it. I really thought it was. The one I'm looking for the main scene I remember is toward the end and the patient wants to do a scene from Hamlet but needs someone to play Yorick so he kills him and he's holding his bloody skull. I know that's really random but you never know when someone else will know exactly what your looking for.

+1

@Teeny๐Ÿ’‹ I found some pretty good movies to add to my watchlist while looking .. I hope you have better luck!

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@แƒฆEnigmaแƒฆ I did too ๐Ÿ’‹

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

It may be a little older than I originally thought ๐Ÿ’‹

Report comment
(3y)

OMG. I remember that! It was a Tales from the Crypt episode. "Top Billing" (1991)

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@JustaGrl OMG that was it! In my mind I thought of it more as a movie and I may have cross contaminated with another movie. It was going to drive me crazy. I watched it this morning first thing. It was funnier than I remembered, I guess being younger it was scarier then. Thank you so much for your help. ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

+3

Report comment
(3y)

@Teeny๐Ÿ’‹ Glad I could be of help! Not being able to find movies or songs drives me bonkers, too.

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,754 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series