This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,647 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

Do you believe in Satan? (2696 views, 319 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Do you believe in Evil, as an Entity? Satanism is a real religion. Is Satanism Evil? Why are people worshipping Evil? Why are other people approving of it?

Hide 50 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe You talking about lefties? <br> i.e. [SPOILER] People.

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Well I wasn't but if the shoe fits...! Speaking of lefties, Willial390 and I were talking about the definition of SATAN, and she got mad because I told her FACTS are not open to interpretation, and she blocked me! LOL! If it wasn't for crazies, this site would be empty!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe smiley Best laugh today so for. smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe thats a deserved upvote 👍👍👍 from me lol

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe You can tell fron a handful of comments that I am a leftie?? Bully for you mate, great observational skills you have there. I blocked you because of the reasons I gave below-religion is a bad subject to discuss at the best of times as it always ends up in disagreements or just plain old disrespect. You can be a real nasty piece of work and that is also another reason why I blocked you. You weren't looking for a discussion with me, just a way to act superior and, as I mentioned before, closed minded! I didn't get 'mad' about 'facts not being open to interpretation', I got fed-up of trying to have a convo which looked like it could be interesting, with someone that was just out to belittle-rather like other idiots on here! Get to know a person before you decide if they are left or right sodding wing as I consider myself neither, I have NO interests in politics etc at all! Now could you please stop making me the butt of your jokes for other muppets to have a laugh at and I will promise never to join in on any of your threads again, thanks

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 So I take it you don't want to answer my question?

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 See you unfriended me.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Being a friemd of mine can be dangerous to your social standing! I don't know what set her off. I asked her a question, she answered, then I told her an old joke about two psychiatrists, and she went off!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe And my choice of friend on here has nothing to do with connections to you, I can friend/unfriend who I choose. It's really sad that you cannot take any responsibility for your own words and actions and that you have to ridicule anyone that doesn't agree with you and continue to do so even when the other person has given up! Why don't you grow up, stop making assumptions about my beliefs and character and stick to your thread rather than having a 'Take the Piss' thread? And your so called joke about psychiatrists came across as also belittling and taking the piss which is the reason I did not appreciate it. I did not 'Go off' at it, check the sodding thread!! I am so tired of coming on this site and seeing idiots ridiculing each other if they don't agree with one another and turning it into a personal free for all to join in and make people feel they cannot use the forums for fear of being ridiculed!! Why can't you just leave me be, quit with the snide digs and continue on your merry way?

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 I wasn't talking to you! Have a nice day.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe About me, to me, whatever!

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Yes I did, I don't like idiots that jump into discussions and take the piss which you seem to enjoy doing

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 You sure " that insult " of a comment is meant for me? <br> <br> "I don't like idiots that jump into discussion" <br> <br> F*cking rudeness, get your facts right. smiley smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Well, I didn't want to swear unnecessarily on here but yeah, that'll do too.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 As they say... "Never engage in a battle of wits with unarmed men"

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale True, I've learnt my lesson on this one-will stick to the word games in future, lol ;)

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 He's not interested actual experience, only in blind agreement and genocide.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe HAH HAH people are basically crazy <br>

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Then leave and find a site that you can yammer on and on about hatred of other cultures and genocide. THIS IS A FILM SITE .... FULL STOP. STOP TAKE YOUR HATE MONGERING ELSEWHERE. I COME HERE BECAUSE I HAVE ENOUGH OF THE REAL WORLD IN MY OWN REAL WORLD. THANKS, BUT NO THANKS. GOOD LUCK!

+6

Report comment
(5y)
+4

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I guess you have a V for Vendetta against lefties, huh? With all due respect, both you and Bondojoe bash lefties all the time. Yet if the lefties did that to you, you would say they are attacking you and it's typical leftie behavior. I just don't know when this site turned into two groups of lefties and righties. Why does it need to be that way?

+11

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks It doesn't HAVE to be that way. I will stop pointing out the truth, as soon as Liberals stop posting hate about our President, that is trying to defend our country. Sound fair? You can find those posts all over the news site. YOU know who's posting them.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I do not know who's posting them. I don't read the news site hardly at all. Can you all keep your hatred, leftist rightist crap to the news section? All this has really put me off even reading the forums anymore bc this is all it turns into. It was never this way before and I find it sad that it has turned into this.

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks You can read all of the forums and you will hardley find me here. I asked a simple question. That's what the forums are for. I wantedd to know why decent people aren't standing up against eviil. No one made you read this.... or anything. I didn't turn this or anything else into hatred.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks If you were to go in to the news stories you will see where i and others have had loads of crap in comments. I did not ask these idiots and the racist shouting morons to post slander at me or others). <br> <br> Vendetta?

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 V for Vendetta bc of your picture and the movie it is from. I rarely read the news section so I haven't seen anyone give you loads of crap. I will ask you the same as I asked Bondojoe above. Can you guys keep that crap to the news section and not continue it over here to the forum. It has never been this way before. It's sad that a few new members can change this site into what it has now become which is a political stand off that I for one am tired of. If you feel the need to keep bringing it into the forum section then I'll just stay out of the forums, no problem. But I can't believe I'm the only one tired of reading all the hatred spewed at each other. Cheers and have a lovely day.

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks Yes i know my Avatar comes from the (very good) film V for Vendetta. <br> I do feel i will be bangging my head in the wall if i reply in detail to your post. <br> <br> Just will say this; i'm looking forward to reading your post towards the next rude " racist shouting " idiot that is directed at me and others. <br> <br>

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks BUT in the USA today,the liberal extremeists attack the president,attack the Ammendments,& even attack voters' decisions.People stop talking or doing polls,cause Liberals attack them so much.--so most people have clammed up.They won't talk,the majority,cause they get attacked.Talk about"attacks". :/

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 You all have proved my point for me. I don't even need to say anything else. I'm done.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks I'll tell you how, because of postings showing any corruption of liberals, caused attacks by them to those posting. So they were defending themselves. It was repeated and brutal. That's how. They started it, by not knowing how to have civil discourse. By name calling and being totally inappropriate. And so now they are fed up! I think everyone needs to take a deep breath! Woo saaaaaa! LOL

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe ---answered you for WHY, BELOW.

Report comment
Zim
(5y)

@bondojoe If you're asking seriously, there's no such thing as the devil. The story of the serpent in the Garden of Eden isn't interpreted by all Christian theologians as being the devil. The existence of the devil isn't directly implied until Revelation 12:9 (the story of the fallen angel) in the New Testament. In the original version of the Old Testament, the story of the "fallen angel" was actually a story about a fallen Babylonian King named Nebuchadnezzar. The Church made the conscious decision to change the story of the fallen king to a story about a fallen angel in order to create a threat to hold over the populous - to keep better control of man. <br> <br> The word "satan" is seen often throughout the bible, but it's a Hebrew word that means "adversary" or "foe." The word "devil" actually comes from the Greek "diabolos." The name Lucifer is in fact another name for Venus, and it was given to the so-called fallen angel in the King James version of the bible, and this was due to a misinterpretation of the Hebrew words "helel shachar" which means something along the lines of "morning star." <br> <br> There's no such thing as hell either. ...
Read more

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@Zim I have to ask. You think that the 'order" that exists just happened, and that continuing order is another happpy accident, when the universe tends TOWARDS DISORDER? The second law of thermodynamics? Entropy?

Report comment
Zim
(5y)

@bondojoe No, the order that exists didn't "just happen," if you're referring to religion and how and why the world is the way it is today. That's just history. Judaism, Christianity and Islam are called the Abrahamic religions because they originated from the ancient figure, Abraham, who is first mentioned in the ancient Egyptian religion. Judaism came from the ancient Egyptian religion, and both Christianity and Islam were born from Judaism at later times. Christianity is pieced together by various other myths and religions around the world. For example, there are over 100 different myths and ancient religions that had a flood story. The same exact story as Noah in Genesis. The first flood story came from, I believe, the Mesopotamians, thousands of years before Christianity even existed. Yes, everything is the way it is for a reason; this is the world our ancient ancestors created, and now thanks to various forms of science, we're figuring out what reality really is. ...
Read more

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@Zim No...I have no problem with any of that. I was too superficial in my question. As energy cannot be destroyed, and has always existd...do you think that the ORGANIZATION of that energy is an acccident, or requires intelligent direction?

Report comment
Zim
(5y)

@bondojoe You could say it requires intelligence, that intelligence being our consciousness. All of us, collectively. Not a god or higher power.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Zim LOL! That's a good answerf...but then I extrapolate that into our conimued understanding, and progress, and think that as SOME point we will become as Gods. If that happens, [and I can't think of any reasom that it wouldn't] then by definition...'God", not being under any time constraints will akways have existed. And by definition, will be a superior being!

Report comment
Zim
(5y)

@bondojoe Technically, you COULD be a god, since the idea of gods are a manmade construct. The academic definition for a god is "an entity that directly interacts with mankind." This is referring to figures like I mentioned earlier; Zeus, Odin, etc. According to the myths and legends, they fought alongside man, drank with them, even fornicated with human women. Of course, we don't have those type of entities, and if anyone ever claimed Jesus came and had a beer with them, we'd either assume the person is lying, or we'd have them committed, lol. <br> <br> There are other theories, however, not exactly based in science, but I would say are somewhat relevant and worth consideration. That's if you consider things like dimensions, which mankind has known of for centuries, but science has just started acknowledging within the last hundred years or so. ...
Read more

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Zim Doesn't sound crazy to me. Crazy to me is the fact that we're here at all...or at least we BELIEVE we are here.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe or at least we BELIEVE we are here* <br> Everyone is everywhere here lol.

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 It's really absurd that we exist at all. That's why I believe in a creator. A happy accident is insane! A happy accident that keeps on happening. It's like flipping a quarter, and getting heads..EVERY TIME!!

Report comment
Zim
(5y)

@bondojoe That's excellent though! You're smarter than the average cookie, if you're even able to put old beliefs aside and contemplate these things rationally. I enjoy conversations like these; thank you. For a minute, I almost thought you might be trolling, lol. But no, this has been a good conversation. That's rare for the Internet. Let's both mark it on our calendars. :P <br> <br> But yes, I guess it IS crazy that we're even here. Lol, or is it? If biocentrism is true, then everything else in existence is here because of us. ;)

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

If the Bible teaches about the Devil like other books do, then why does religion want us to know hatred? <br> <br> Not all of satanism is evil worshiping, there are some that do no harm and do not sacrifice in any way unlike the books say they do, every something seems to create an extra something, like the invention of most religions were all based from Paganism in the first place, and so forth. <br> <br> I don't believe in satan anymore than the god of his opposites, i am god, so i cannot see any devils or demons, except for the devil that is corporation and the demon government, then yes in that context they are very real:)

+8

Hide 16 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi But waht IS Satanism..as defined by it's followers?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe www.joyofsatan.org/ <br> <br> Well that is the site and even that is not so good when fully read through, like anything else, and is actually hateful towards false gods as they put it in the title................................som ething i was reading heavily when going through some things, its decent reading but hateful madness in places, maybe thats whats taking over slowly in the world....?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Satanism is a different religion to Christianity. It has almost entirely different beliefs, difference sources and a different history. Its usage of words is different to that of Christianity. Satanism is not the worship of the Christian Satan, because then Satanism would be part of Christianity

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 www.independent.co.uk/life-style... <br> <br> Also found this article which explains from a Satanists point of view

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 LOL! They are worsipping Dr. Le VAYS's description of satan. LeVay was born in 1930. I think people that spoke of satan FIVE THOUSAND YEARS ago have a better handle on it!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe And here we go again!! I don't personally know anyone that was around 5000 years ago to ask, sorry. You also did not specify that only 5000 year old points of view and information were only to be used? I found a link from a reputable UK newspaper to share on recent thoughts of Satanism by a self-confessed leader of a Satanic church and thought you might be interested?? Stupid me...….. <br>

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 No Satanism is not related to Christianity, They HATE Christianity. But Satan was first identified in the the old testament, the holy book for Jews.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe The actual first mention of "Satan" is in the book of Job. Satan is described as a "heavenly being.". However, since Job itself is an allegory, and does not describe an actual person or historical event, it is open to debate just how much we should read into this description of Satan.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 It really doesn't matter WHAT he was, if he was...what matters is who BELIEVES in him, and worships him. THEY think he is evil. In the bible he was the angel that God cast out of Heaven.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe www.scientificamerican.com/artic... <br> *sighs* Maybe this might be of some use or are all the psychologists and sociologists mentioned in article wrong on everything too??

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 It's an interesting article, but take a look at this quote from it..."The longer we cling to strong beliefs about the existence of pure evil, the more aggressive and antisocial we become." I've seen pure evil in the world. Have you?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I think most people can claim to have seen evil, or experienced something they perceive as evil. For example, a repeat offender paedophile, some would describe him as evil, others would describe him as seriously mentally ill. People think of evil in different ways nowadays and use the word more freely to describe atrocities in this day and age

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe That's called the Old Testament. Geez louise, have you even read it? It was a book to keep people from killing each other and it CANNOT be translated accurately as the language is largely dead. I happen to know a theologian who is an expert in these matters. People who take it literally are missing the point of why it was written BY MEN, not GOD. If you believe in a God that looks like you, and is human, that's full on scary.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe That's called the Old Testament. Geez louise, have you even read it? It was a book to keep people from killing each other and it CANNOT be translated accurately as the language is largely dead. I happen to know a theologian who is an expert in these matters. People who take it literally are missing the point of why it was written BY MEN, not GOD. If you believe in a God that looks like you, and is human, that's full on scary.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi You are God? LOL!! Do something about this pollution. Today!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe And while you're at it, give us another moon... a bigger one. One with soem atmosphere!

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Try reading The Satanic Bible by LaVey, it's quite an interesting read :)

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 I HAVE glanced at it...I'll look at it more closely. My point is this. Is Satanism evil? Does it worship evil? If it does, why does ANYONE celebrate this worship?

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 LOL!! That's what I thought! Satanism is a bunch of BS. It can't even , or WON'T even be defined. Thanks! The next time I see an article on a Satanist, or Satanism, I will have a source!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 That lead me to the church of Satan site after some reading i found a link, they have some very direct no bullpants rules, from the Eleven rules of earth. <br> <br> If a man annoys you, ask him to stop, if he does not stop, destroy him, had to laugh a bit at that, thats a crazy thing to say, they have the same flaws as anyone else it would seem. <br> <br> 146page version pdf i found after googling LaVey, i'll give that a read at some point, thank you for the information.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi There's a lot of laughable points and theories in there but scarily a lot that make sense too. I find a lot of religions are the same but still really interesting to read about :)

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

think ultimately Satanism, like other religions, has such a wide scope of different belief patterns and takes on what it means to be a Satanist. I don't think you can actually generalise the whole religion into whether it is evil or not evil as, like other religions, people take their own views on how to practice it and what they believe makes them a Satanist?

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 As far as I know there is no society in whch Satan is recognized as a GOOD entity. As far as I know, the first place that the word Satan appears is in the Christian, or Jewish bible, which defines him as evil. BEING evil...those that follow that entity would ALSO be evil. I think it HAS been defined. People may seek to CHANGE that definition, but a cigar is still a cigar.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Actually there is, I've seen videos from them I will try to locate for you. Might take some time.

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it :) I personally think that Satanism is what a person makes of it and how they perceive it. There is a wealth of information out there regarding Satanism from over the years some good, some bad, pretty much the same as any other religion. We can find negative points in all religions, hypocrisy and what we see as being wrong but it's up to individuals to research extensively and draw their own conclusions :)

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 LOL! While I agree that everyone is entitled to an opinion, I do not believe that FACTS are open to interpretation. The FACT is that Satan WAS defined in the old and New Testament. It is the original description. Would you suggest that we take the definition of the word Evil, and turn it into something else, also? Something acceptable?

Report comment
(5y)
+6

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Yes that is true. <br> I personally cannot say what i really am connected to as i have in a way taken a little information from all teachings i have looked into, i just only consentrate on only the good bits though...... <br> <br> I know its sort of off subject but a magic site i used often had bad and good teachings...high/dark magics, but i only looked for the good things that would serve me well like dream recall and similar things. <br> Perhaps not off subject here as some clash magic into satanism as well, they used to also say lucid dreaming and all that was evil, until they saw the rise in people using it and changed their accepted ways, well, the modern people on faith are anyway.

+4

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Wow, I knew it was a mistake commenting on this, lol!! Yes, you are right about everything, I am a mere 45 year old idiot that has the wrong opinion and I thank you and bid you goodbye......

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 ..........Cya!

guru
Report comment
(5y)

You are the sort of person I hate trying to have a debate with, you have barely any time for views you disagree with and a pretty closed mind. And to have that much of an opinion of Satanism when you have only ''glanced'' through the Satanic Bible is quite ironic. I love getting into discussions but not with people that have to keep coming out with LOL everytime they disagree with everything that I say! Don't ask for others thoughts and opinions on things if your mind is already closed!!

+9

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 And resorts to re-purposed words as insults, to boot. It's not a discussion, it's an assault. "Believe what I say is correct or you are (whatever re-purposed word springs to mind that means something derogatory). No thank you. Intelligent people discuss ideas, others, resort to whatever they deem as clever name calling to avoid getting banned.

+4

God
Report comment
(5y)

.............LOL!

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Wow. That's a really clever explanation of your belief. "LOL" so profound!

+4

Report comment
(5y)
+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

No question it exists, look at the jooz and how they brag about killing Jesus their Messiah. They eat innocent babies as a sacrifice to take over the world and wanted to kill Jesus as a baby when he was the most innocent and pure for their God Lucifer. They have Christians actually backing their evil if that isn't the most bazaar thing right now.They praise the killing of innocent Palestinians by the evil jooz and they still love them,if Satan has that much power to get people backing the evil religion of the jooz, they killed their son of God and they love them,duh?

Hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(5y)

Everyone is trying to avoid answering my question. Dancing around it. Satan is accepted as Evil. Satanism is the worshipping of evil. Why are people worshipping evil, and why are others accepting it as a good thing...related to the earlier article about a statue, in opposition to christiaanity. " LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — The Satanic Temple unveiled its statue Thursday of a goat-headed, winged creature called Baphomet during a First Amendment rally at the Arkansas State Capitol to protest a Ten Commandments monument already on the Capitol grounds.

Hide 12 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe No one here said" Wow! Why would anyone support Evil? And what do the idiots at the "Satanic Temple" support? What do THEY worship, and hate? HELLO! IS there a brain out there ANYWHERE?! LOL!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe This is according to the church of satin "As Anton LaVey explained in his classic work The Satanic Bible, Man—using his brain—invented all the Gods, doing so because many of our species cannot accept or control their personal egos, feeling compelled to conjure up one or a multiplicity of characters who can act without hindrance or guilt upon whims and desires. All Gods are thus externalized forms, magnified projections of the true nature of their creators, personifying aspects of the universe or personal temperaments which many of their followers find to be troubling. Worshipping any God is thus worshipping by proxy those who invented that God. Since the Satanist understands that all Gods are fiction, instead of bending a knee in worship to—or seeking friendship or unity with—such mythical entities, he places himself at the center of his own subjective universe as his own highest value."

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams So. The ultimate narcissist ! But when people worship Satan they view Him/It as the opposite of the Chtristian God...agreed? That's why they show up at Christian Churches with their statues.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe youtu.be/A6B4h4S9wNE <br> <br> Found this on YouTube

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Well, that's kind of what I was getting at. These people are obviously either insane or evil. Either one will do.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I think brain-washed maybe another way of describing them too

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe yea kinda

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I have to read the article and then go to that specific groups page and try to figure out what their intention was. It's a little controversial for sure. I'll let ya know what I think after I investigate it.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I think people just don't know how to answer, it's kind-of subjective. Each person has their own belief on what evil is. Some think it's evil to kill and eat animals. Is that satanic? NO, but it could be,I think intention is what makes Evil. Is it that deity called Satan that causes people to do bad things. I don't think so. I also believe there is a duality in everyone. Kinda like the "we are all sinners" thing. We all have good and bad within each of us on some level. Or am I just talking out of my ass IDK. But I will try to find that satanic group that is positive. There are a lot of Satanic groups so It will take some time to find possibly.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Well said, I was trying to say similar but extremely badly early on but obviously didn't word it so eloquently :)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Ty, I don't know if I answered the question, but it's the only way I know how to answer it.

+3

Report comment
(5y)
+3

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Went camping to see a comet up in loch ness near Aliester crowley's old house now owned by Jimmy page what we saw and what we found was bad stuff do not go there.

+3

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@torrac Please explain!!!!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@torrac Yes, please do! Start a new thread, Carrot! It would be most welcome! :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ It was like the texas chainsaw massacre meets the wicker man meets pure evil not kidding when I say 5 of us went camping <br> in remote place in loch ness true horror movie look up crowley loch ness

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@torrac WOW. I actually believe it. We've several lochs here (as I'm sure you know) and they can be super creepy filled with creepy people. <br> I'm delighted you're ok! <br>

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Thanks was in late nineties hale bopp comet guys with shot guns dodgy barn naked people dancing around fire poles sand stone alter at the edge of a 40ft drop bones and blood stains sick as an all out the way of sight.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@torrac www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/cultu... <br> <br> Just found this regarding Crowley's house, quite a good read

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Wow, thanks a million! :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Wow, thanks a million! :)

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Satan, Princes of hell, jinn, demons, all come from your "gods" that you believe in,and do you believe in any of the fairy tales that contain that character. So if you believe any judeo-x-tian based bullsh*t religions, you of course believe there's a Satan.. smiley ... but.. smiley ..but your 'god' is so powerful,but seemingly just not quite enough. smiley smiley You should ask Priests' victims if they believe in satan too. Bet they would agree.

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

I'm not talking about God. I'm talking about Satan, and those that believe in him. Apparaently a lot of people do, as statues,and temples are being built in HIS name. As there are stories suporting HIM. And since Satan is described as EVIL everywhere, including dictionaries, encyclopedias, and every site on the internet, it makes me curious WHO SUPPORTS SATAN? It's a question that people that love peace, and hate violence SHOULD be asking. WHO loves EVIL? Whether he is real or not, the concept that he represents is as real as life itself. A you said, a Priests victim probably would believe in Satan. They would not think it is a joke. By the way...all of your derision, and laughing faces make you look foolish. But your comment already did that.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I look foolish, but I'm the adult in this convo(and others thankfully) who no longer require imaginary friends. The emojis were there to ensure the level of sarcasm needed was reached. Humans created gods, and all the opposing characters that go with it. I understand where you're coming from in a general sense. I, too, was indoctrinated as a child, but I was lucky enough to break free of 'trained' thought, ask questions, and demand solid answers. A lot of people aren't so lucky and can't think for themselves, so they have that religion. So I am not the foolish one and you are the less fortunate, well indoctrinated one. Nice to meet you over and over again. Humans are humans. From wonderful to disgusting. <br> P.S. If you want religious rights despite people who don't believe your religion is 'good' then you have to let others have theirs despite you and other disagreeing with it's principles.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@WhiteTrashPanda No problem! You of course have the right to believe , or disbelieve anything you like! We either will , or won't discover the truth, when we die.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

In my religion there is no Satan, only God. The more good you do in life the closer to God you become. If you're wicked you move away from God. After death you are both rewarded for your good deeds and punished for your wicked deeds after which you are reincarnated to try again. The cycle will end when you become one with God.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

I won't avoid it.In the first place,"Satan" is a very ancient character in Jewish theology."Moloch"is that name._-which is where Christianity got it.The reason people support evil,and Satan,is that evil is STRONGER than good.--much more powerful--evil has great rewards.People now support evil cause it is also EASIER.--It is the path of least resistance.Evil can also appear more attractive. <br> <br> In "Broadcast News",the movie, a reporter says to the female who is attracted to a handsome sexy (but not a newsman)William Hurt,a dazzling new announcer,"Don't you look at (Hurt)and realize he's the evil of the new Media?Like Satan,cuz Satan is guileful,charming,convincing?But he'll lower our quality of news,like Satan,just a little at a time,(as stupid entertainment)?Yeah,that's what Satan would do;seduce us,but lower our good quality,and then a little more..."And it was an excellent description of Satan and Evil.--Temptation to give into what is easier. <br> <br> Satan and Evil are almost literally real,physically.--You can see it manifested everywhere on the planet.If Mankind is WEAK,Satan wins.--So the worst thing Man can do,is be weak,is fall victim to his weaknesses and give into Satan and Evil. <br> <br> It's incredible that every thing in the world is NOT EVIL,and not owned by Satan!You have to realize being honest and good is hard--because our lives are so tough, unfair,and full of pain.Human life itself is mostly miserable for most humans on earth.MOST HUMANS struggle--only a few escape hardship,are born into advantage.--All the rest of us live in pain or frustration, and die not able to find the purpose of our lives.- <br> <br> -It's called "The Human Condition",that it is DIFFICULT to find the good in life,and believe that there IS A GOD.WHY would there be a God,who's supposed to be good,when Satan and Evil are STRONGER?EASIER?MORE REWARDING?EVERYWHERE? WINNING EVERY DAY?Who could SEE A GOD,when Evil and Satan can prove themselves?the nature of Homo Sapien's world,is that we are basically flawed,mostly animal,living in a tough,horrible,bloody,mad world,and anything that is good and positive is likely to get cut down.--because its not as strong. <br> <br> My friend who used to be a "BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN"and I talked about it,cause the teachings of <br> Christianity,say that Satan is not in Hell,he is here on Earth.So we discussed,Is Satan winning after all?Is Evil winning the world?and people?We decided that due to the evidence in the world now,Global Warming,war,violence,slavery appearing again,(even in the USA)all bad weather,corruption,degeneration,over-pop ulation,fire and horrible hot weather in countries,and the USA,so bad,and Man's deciding not to stop his activities causing it, that Satan has won the earth after all.Evil has won. <br> <br> Man is killing his own planet.--And he is refusing to stop. <br> <br> The Talmud says"Man has evil inclinations"--Yes,Satan and Evil have won.

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

no..I believe in bad people.

+6

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)
+1

Report comment
(5y)

@udahntiudahndo I agree. Some people refuse to take responsibility for their own actions and blame "satan" for it. It's ludicrous.

+4

God
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Looks like your thread has been destroyed by people that or to used to having they own (one sided) way, sad. :(

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 That's that Liberal "Tolerance" that they are so proud of. You can't say a thing, unless they approve of it. They've taken out their long knives.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Liberal seems to be a catch-all, re-purposed word used for everything you dislike. It's silly and not even worth acknowledging or attempting to have a reasonable conversation with. Everything is turned into the "agree with me or you're wrong and you're liberal diatribe". Silly silly silly. It'd be laughable if it wasn't so bone-chillingly frightening.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Liberal seems to be a catch-all, re-purposed word used for everything you dislike. It's silly and not even worth acknowledging or attempting to have a reasonable conversation with. Everything is turned into the "agree with me or you're wrong and you're liberal diatribe". Silly silly silly. It'd be laughable if it wasn't so bone-chillingly frightening.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 PV awwww, your 'victim' whining on behalf of mentoring BFF "everone sh*ts in my cheerios" bondojoe has increased exponentially. Bahahhaaaa! Thee verrry best. Get a room and cuddle. Ya'll so cute. <br>

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) Did my comment reflect on you? ha,ha <br> If you reply to this or any future post of mine, try and string your words together better please. <br> Or just block me, which is fine with me.

God
Report comment
(5y)

I know this is not a true reply to the forum topic, but all of the human race is pure Evil.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 So it seems.

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I'm going to take Willial390's advice, and not argue with her!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe lol I would say good look, but they is plenty of others out there. Why people can't just block members if they don't like their views beats me. <br> <br> Thought she had blocked you!

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 She DID block me...I guess she unblocked me. I THOUGHT I blocked her back! So many people have blocked me it's like a badge of Honor! I bet I have more down votes than anyone on the site! I'm proud of it. I'd hate to be like the "masses"...LOL!

guru
Report comment
(5y)

There are plenty of comments on here that are only related to the subject of the thread and you are not entirely innocent of straying away from subject either?

+5

guru
Report comment
(5y)

<br>

+6

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 The things i could say in reply to that.

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 You kinda just did. :)

+4

guru
Report comment
(5y)

And amazing that I don't give a sh*t whether you do or not, funny that!

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. :)

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Wow a thread aboit the existance of satan, or the physical manifesting of evil created by an intelligent being. And i see arguements about nothing, the devil really is in the details. Satanistic bibles and satanistic groups are bs just like so called god centered groups and teachings are bs. The nature of reality is out of our grasp, we sense the edges of other dimensions or the effects of them, i think anyway. Even if god threw satan, or apollo, out of heaven along with one third of the angels, why? Does it matter , as humans we would still create a satan, because humans like satan of the bible are vain smarter than god. If satan aint real he might as well be, who else can we blame for our arrogance? You know when preachers say"we humans are wretches not worthy of salvation" , sounds like what satan would say to god , the devil is in the details

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

People outside of the US do NOT worship Satan simply because they don't want to get involved in this re-purposed hate dialog. How dare you demean our values and our systems based on the US prototype for such nonsense. <br> <br> I do not worship Satan. <br> <br> I refrain from saying who, what or where or who I really am BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE APPROPRIATE VENUE. <br> <br> GO TO A POLITICAL VENUE AND HAVE AT IT. <br> <br> Leave use film/series lovers alone. <br> <br> Thank you.

+8

Hide 26 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ LOL! I'm IN the Untied States! This venue is appropriate for anything that we wish to discuss. That' why there is an "off topic " board. People outside of the States do not have to respond, or even READ it! For that matter, neither do the people IN the States, but it is my right to broach the subject. There was a news story on it yesterday... and I didn't post it! Good day!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Why so aggressive? Why the cloistered angry remarks? <br> <br> It doesn't open dialog. Or are you only promoting agreement? <br> <br> Either way. Good luck. <br> <br> The impartial truth is never obtained from agreement from those with obvious bias from the presented viewpoint, or from endorsing those they only agree with. <br> <br> Best of luck. I mean that. :)

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@ The agression came from YOUR post. Don't try to flip it. I'm all sunshine, and sweetness! Good luck to you too! Bless your heart!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe PURE Vodka is NOT US. You saying it's for United States only is untrue. I am angry you've made IT non STATESIDE IS A LIE. HOW DARE YOU!

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@ I can't respond to gibgerssh. Here is my post..." I'm IN the Untied States! This venue is appropriate for anything that we wish to discuss. That' why there is an "off topic " board. People outside of the States do not have to respond, or even READ it! For that matter, neither do the people IN the States, but it is my right to broach the subject. There was a news story on it yesterday... and I didn't post it! Good day!"...If that is not succinct, I cannot help you.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe What's "gibgerssh"??? <br> <br> Is that another re-purposed word... or are you so (not) upset that you had to rant without checking yourself first? <br> <br> Broach the subject? hahahahahahahhaaha...it's a full on hate diatribe. <br> <br> Try to tell the truth, for once, about your motives. <br>

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Don't get too upset over an opinion. <br> <br>

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre LOL! Iam not upset. If you will read the comments, you will see that OTHERS are upset. Many have blocked me. I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe "Sure" <br>

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre Would you BE Satan?

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe no,i'm just not an idiot <br>

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre Of course that's impossible to determine.

Report comment
(5y)
+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe You are an instigator. Go to a political forum. This is a film site,, full stop.

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Then go to venues In tbe US catering to politics. Not film a site's. Or is that too complex for you?

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@ This ia film site with a forum for anything. Even the news site has a political section. If Dr. Evil agrees with you, I will go. Do you speak for him? He PUT the sections here..for all..not only for those that agree with each other. Dissension is not allowed? That sounds like censorship! Perhaps YOU should go!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Censorship on a private site.

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre Not by other USERS!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe still doesn't get it <br> <br>

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe What are you on about? Doc has nothing to do with your bias. You rally those around you with sole objective is unadulterated bias and mis information from a person living in one state in one country going nowhere but their couch and the general store. That's scary!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@ NOW you should go back, and reread your OWN last statement!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe You asked about Satan. So... Support Satan? Can you? In biblical terminology?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ What do you mean by "support him"?

Report comment
(5y)

@ Respectfully, I think your getting a little inappropriate, and taking this too far.

Report comment
(5y)

@ There are tons of people outside the USA that worship "satan" of that I am sure. One quick search online will give ya country associated links. Not that I have looked, but I'd put money on it!

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams All due respect ssdd, that's not why this thread was started. Your point is valid. The origination is NOT. <br> Good luck. <br>

+2

Report comment
(5y)

Believing in a higher power <br>

+4

guru
Report comment
(5y)

<br> <br> <br> Couldn't resist ;)

+5

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 I understand.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Haha that's not what you thought it meant.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Clearly, you do not. haha

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Obviously you don't. That was for YOU.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

<br> <br> sorry for trashing your thread more, but it does seem " right " to the replies.

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 LOL! Watch it! They'll be trying to ban you too! You're a dissident!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Ban? What era are you from? Do you live on a flat world? Do you even travel outside of the US? gosh the world is larger the the microcosm of the United States of (Europe). Get a grip, mate. With out the rest of the world, you'd be a starving nation full of the imigrantants your forefathers helped to establish and and now rolling over in their graves at your egotistical views. Good luck. You're gonna need it in times quickly approaching.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Ban? What era are you from? Do you live on a flat world? Do you even travel outside of the US? gosh the world is larger the the microcosm of the United States of (Europe). Get a grip, mate. With out the rest of the world, you'd be a starving nation full of the imigrantants your forefathers helped to establish and and now rolling over in their graves at your egotistical views. Good luck. You're gonna need it in times quickly approaching.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe No one would ban PV. He doesn't hold grudges and display them like a badge of honour (your words). He has opinions and doesn't use re-purposed words to insult and demean, like you seem to feel is oh so clever.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe No one would ban PV. He doesn't hold grudges and display them like a badge of honour (your words). He has opinions and doesn't use re-purposed words to insult and demean, like you seem to feel is oh so clever.

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 PV do you live only in greater London area or have you ever traveled? The world at large is not this microcosm.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ w't'f

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Precisley. You do get anything outside of London. The world, eh hem, is not FLAT.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 A true master of language and world history at large. Let us all take strict note. Pfffft.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 PV do you live only in greater London area or have you ever traveled? The world at large is not this microcosm.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

<br>

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Now that's ok!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Cats know how to b slap you. Yep, you're correct mate. haha

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 OOOOH SO CUTE!!!HEE HEE FUZZY WUZZY!!! HEEE!!

guru
Report comment
(5y)

<br> <br> <br> I think this thread has now got to this stage, lol ;)

+6

Hide 28 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 You are CERTAINLY entitled to your opinion!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe thinking anyone cares about yours <br> <br>

+7

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre LOL... I seem to have caught YOUR attention!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe You're just an easy target, and someone who degrades others. <br> <br>

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre I'm sorry, Sapdcre, but you're doing that on your own.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Gives it but can't take it <br>

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Your doing your harassment on Your own. Lol

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Ohhhhh what a come back. We're all so impressed with that one. Did you have to G00gle it first?

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Ohhhhh what a come back. We're all so impressed with that one. Did you have to G00gle it first?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe No, they're your absolutely absurd behaviour and lack of ability to entertain viewpoints. Pathetic! <br> <br> Go to another site that really cares.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@ I'm all tolerant. I have listened to all of you. You, on the other hand curse at me, vote me down, tell me I am wrong, and call me names.You ask me to leave. I think it's easy to see who is intolerant.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Curse? Name one? You are the epitonmy of exaggeration.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@ I don't want to publicly out them, but there have been quite a few.

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Why not? surely it should be easy if she's slinging them around all over the place <br>

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre No thanks, not my style!

+1

Report comment
(5y)
+1

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams That's because I do NOT curse online EVER. I dare you to find one and use a screen print to prove it.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Huh? what are you talking about!!!???

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Sorry, the wrong @ was used. Please ignore. I cannot change it now. :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ ok I was totally thrown off there I couldn't believe what I was reading. LOL It's ok, It happened like 3 times. LOL oh well sh*t happens. all is well! But on that note I wish everyone would take a step back. Take a deep breath. Stop attacking news that doesn't agree with your personal beliefs and Live and let live. That was not at you, because you don't do that but in general <br>

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe "claiming to be tolerant" <br> "claiming to be the victim" <br>

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre BEAUTIFUL ART!!VERY NICE!!CUTE!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe wait, no, don't exile bondojoe!!!DON'T ANYONE BAN EACH OTHER!!STOP THE FIGHTING, ITS NOT WORTH IT!!I don't want any of us to get banned!!STAY APART on the site,if you fight.STOP CONNECTING with anger!!--please? <br> <br> if you fight,call time out,stop getting mired in it!!please.Can't we say"TIME OUT--DISCONNECT!"COOL OFF.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe That's because I do NOT curse online EVER. I dare you to find one and use a screen print to prove it. <br>

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Gosh, you really are an auld fella ain't ya.... do you pee outside in the porta loo as well?

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe No. More like the laugh is on you. haha

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe No. More like the laugh is on you. haha

+5

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Hasn't really felt that way mate to be honest. I came on this thread, as I did on the 'Are You Mentally Ill" you started thinking' This looks like an interesting thread" and on both occasions have found you quite rude about others opinions? I find it hard to chat on here at the best of times. I do NOT mind my opinion being disagreed with but it doesn't have to be made into a joke against me and then others to join in with? I thought your idea for this thread was a good one and would be quite interested to see the news story you mentioned that influenced this subject. Despite what you think, I hate confrontation but i'm not going to sit back and be accused of certain political viewpoints and have the piss taken out of me for no good reason?

+5

God
Report comment
(5y)

If you will go back to the beginning of the thread...You made a comment...I gave you a thumbs up, and then posted a joke to you about two pcychiatrists. That's all. Maybe you thought it was an attack. It was not. I just thought you might be amused by tye joke. SINCE that time, I have been under attack by almost everyone here...which is OK..they have that right. But it's not displaying much intelligence. I was asking about Satan...and I believe he showed up in multiple people!

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe "claiming to be the victim" <br>

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Go away. Your an instigator with nothing better to do. Go watch a movie and chill out.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@ I am only replying to your posts.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe and getting upset <br>

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe No, you're replying to to unsubstantiated alogations.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I'm so happy! I'll continue on! Obiously you're just so full of interesting come backs smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I'm so happy! I'll continue on! Obiously you're just so full of interesting come backs smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe That's a lie. You started the post, mate. I laugh at your nativity. pfffft

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe And you just can't stop can you??? That's a real problem for you isn't it. How very sad. :(

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I think that's a bit over the top, people on here are EVIL because they don't like your attitude on here? And yes, the psychiatrists joke would have been funny if you hadn't followed it with a piss take just because I dared to mention that the test wasn't a diagnostic tool and more of a fun thing than anything else? You mentioned about looking for a 'real' test? I didn't go off on one as you keep trying to tell everyone, I made one comment and left the discussion (probably should have done that here too) If you can honestly read through all of this and not see any antagonistic comments to others or piss-taking then I really do not know what else to say as this all feels so pointless. And I blocked you temporarily because I thought it would 1) Stop notifications of any other posts from this thread 2) It would stop me retaliating and 3) Stop further conflicts NOT because I was going off on one.

+4

God
Report comment
(5y)

Not everything is about you! LOL I was talking to Vodka! You hijacked someome else's post!

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe No everything is clearly about joe's lack of intelligence <br>

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe hahahahahahahahahahaha...oh wait, you're actually serious that you're for "equal-equality"....bigger LOLOLOLOLOLOLhahahahahahaha

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe YOU made it is public. Truthfully, a nartistic tendency to blame everything you to on others. bhahahahahaha

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe YOU made it is public. Truthfully, a nartistic tendency to blame everything you to on others. bhahahahahaha

+3

guru
Report comment
(5y)

The particular posts i'm thinking of MENTION ME BY NAME!!! If you want to ridicule me without a comment back from me do it in private, not on a public forum!! It doesn't matter if you were talking to someone else on here and I was perfectly within my rights to defend myself? I actually felt sorry for you for a brief moment but you are your own worst enemy on here, there's a huge difference between 'not being one of the masses' and just going out of your way to 'be one of the asses' I wish you the best of luck because you are going to need it in life if you have the same attitude to others out in the real world!

+7

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 I appreciate your concern. Thank, you, and goodnight!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Your name in "i'm a bored auld fella with nothing better do then harasses other on a movie site".

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Your name is "i'm a bored auld fella with nothing better do then harasses other on a movie site".

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Goodnight? Yet you continue to persist. Good night. Have fun chatting to yourself.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Yet, you never left.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

Yep his name is Chuck Schumer

Hide 41 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams LOL! Without a doubt!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe back to politics again <br>

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre Tell me about it!! I hate politics and am in the UK so all these American politic jokes mean nothing as I don't know who/what they are referring to, lol? :)

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 nevermind what I was saying i sound like a broken record

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams I Googled the name as I didn't know who you were talking about so I could comment with a rough idea of what was being said-good enough??

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 yep ty for clarification

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Plus politics was mentioned on meme post above mine??

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 it's the worst when people drag politics into a movie site. even a discussion about satan and theology gets dragged down into politics and labeling people.

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre I love the political jokes on this thread, obviously makes them feel quite pleased with themselves ;)

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Most of it goes over my head. I tend to stay away from it all.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre I'd like to stay away from it but it is following me, lol ;)

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 The trick is to never engage them directly ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre Them who exactly

+1

Report comment
(5y)
+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre ok LOL

+1

Report comment
(5y)
+1

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams You tell us <br> considering you defend them all. ??

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ Your comments are posting twice...posting twice lol

Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale Yea, it's a site glitch. I try to delete them when I notice. Apologies.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams You tell us <br> considering you defend them all. ??

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Sapdcre This is a forum thread. There are lots of forum threads on this site. This is NOT just a movie site, and the owner will tell you as much. You chose to click on this thread. Nobody forced you. Go watch movies if that is what you like, ignore the forum posts that don't appeal to you. Kinda simple.

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams thread started about satan, proceeded to become political, <br> tries to tell me off <br>

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams YES it is a movie site. <br> If you want more, go find it. <br> There are PLENTY and you're welcome to them. <br> PLUS, people who bully those on movie sites are too chicken sh*t to go where they will be out numbered. Go on. Go there. You're very welcome.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@ WTF girl stop telling me to go somewhere. I have done NOTHING to you, or said anything EVER disrespectful to you. What the hell?

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams It's a suggestion. This is a film site on the majority. I am finding this hatemongering and name calling out of order. For instance, because I don't give my personal preferences here politically or religiously I've been labeled as a "libertard" (a re-purposed word combining Liberal + Retard). That is offensive on many levels. Forgive me if it seems I "told" you to go anywhere. It was not my intention. I did write "if" not "go". It's your choice and I wish you well. :)

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@ scroll up 3 comments you attacked me, and you said the same thing to me like 2 other times, really vicious and I've never done anything or said anything disrespectful to you ever. Maybe you accidentally hit a reply to me and meant to do it to someone else??????? I was completely thrown off by it.

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams I apologise for offending you. However, the ** were my own. Also, I am defending the right to have a site be more chill and less about Bondojoe needing a platform to reform the masses to his liking. <br> <br> My apologies to you. <br> <br> I will not refer to you in the future and wish you all the best. Sincerely.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams It Is a movie site. You are mis informed and chose to revel in it. Why else would its primary focus being streaming movies and series? The news (haha) is a completely side issue.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ Ok i don't know why your attacking me so I will let it slide this one time. I will assume that you are heated because of your fight, and are taking it out on me. That said, of course this is a movie site. It is also a a social media site. With forums with multiple topics of which any one is FREE to write in and about. Dr.EVil has explicitly told you this is more than just a movie site. In other words it's a movie social media site. Maybe you didn't see that comment yet. I believe it was you that said you don't want others being mean, you asked others not to say hurtful things and now here you are doing the same. This site is ripe with Hypocrisy.

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams I said nothing "mean". Bondojoe has attacked me numerous times on other threads. I am addressing his need to bully and coerce others when he doesn't get the agreement he desires. That is not a conversation. I'll let this one go as well. I'm done here, and I am NOT angry. I am standing up for the right to have an opinion that differs from what is being forced on others here. He doesn't even live in Europe, I do. And not just in London. I've lived in 48 countries and travel extensively. There is some truth to what he says, but it is not as he conveys it. Not in the slightest and he is hate-mongering. That is wrong, full stop.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Americans are DAFT. They point fingers, start wars since 1776 and preach speech and equal rights, yet they are ALL immigrants. POT-KETTLE-BLACK. Good luck, colonies. WE can't wait.

Report comment
(5y)

@ Please don't generalize like that. ALL Americans are not daft. There are plenty that are but not ALL.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks You speak truth. I recant my statement. <br> <br> Many are though. Especially those who have never lived abroad and act like experts about Europe based on 3rd hand biased "information". I apogise to you.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@ I appreciate the apology. I know next to nothing about Europe but would certainly love to visit someday if my financial situation will allow. Have a lovely day.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks You do the same. <br> <br> If more people that only read about Europe would realise it's mostly a very small portion of exaggerated for ratings then things would be grand. <br> <br> Love and peace to you, my friend. Have a good one. :) <br>

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks Would avoid London, should you ever come here.

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I'll keep that in mind, thank you smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks I highly recommend Spain, I lived there, and it is utterly magnificent in every aspect. I never ever wanted to leave. The people are kind, warm, treat you like family when your not, it's beautiful architecture (gaudi) it's amazing.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Thanks for the info, sounds great smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 no doubt LOL

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Obliviously not "goodnight" unless it suits your "agenda".

+5

guru
Report comment
(5y)

<br> <br> <br> Goodnight

+8

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@LissaDarkmoon🌘 Best post.

+4

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Without reading the stuff above, which I assume is mostly or all crap that is not related to the question, my answer is - I can't believe in Satan because I don't believe in God. There certainly is no proof because the Bible isn't proof.

+8

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl The reality of death is a very scary thing and too much for most people to even contemplate. It's much easier to concoct some form of spiritual fantasy that will put your mind at ease.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@LesStrater wow, very true!!its hard on me,planning my --ulp--own funeral,& cremation before i die.(I don't want my sister to have to do it--she did our parents)--but now I don't mind.whereever there is thought,creation,being,I'll try to be there--that's my ambition,what or who ever it is.THINKING is what I value most, not the body.I'm curious if I could see the Universe?what it looks like?Or be PART OF ALL,unlike we're all so separate,alone,now."Evolution of thought".well, just an idea. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@schuyl Well,the Old Testament is the record of the Jews,and also holds teachings inside it.--two in one.This doesnt'"prove"there is God.Some of us say <br> <br> "Let's observe HUMANS,IN THEIR SEARCH FOR ADVANCED THOUGHT--WE MIGHT understand a Creator!!--whatever it/she/he is.that's more rewarding to us all!! :) howzat??hee hee

master
Report comment
(5y)

please "time-out--" could we stop fighting, go get a beer,coffee,tea?raid the fridge?go watch the telly--Cool Off. <br> This is a human problem,ask yerself"Is the Fight worth the heart attack or stroke you;ll get??"--if you don't cool off?IS IT WORTH A STROKE?NO. ITS NOT.CO-O-O-L-O--L-O-Ff!! TELL US A JOKE!!

Hide 1 reply...

Report comment
(5y)

this entire thread <br>

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Satan is a boogeyman from Christian mythology. Created by people who needed someone to blame for their own Evil actions.

+11

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown Thanks for your opinion!

Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown lol I like that.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yes, he/she calls himself a politician. haha

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ smiley he/she*? :)

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

<br>

+5

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Aliselle I think God will take care of your cat.

Report comment
(5y)

@Aliselle You a Atheist? :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 @PureVodka🍺 I was born into The Church of Scotland, left that behind aged 23 becoming an Agnostic. But yes, for the last few years now I've been swaying more & more towards Atheism.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Och I know, & you & me too cos . . . <br> <br> <br>

+5

God
Report comment
(5y)

Group psychosis is what you get when everyone agrees with you. Like the media. It's not logical to dissmiss things that you know nothing about. Things you haven't explored.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Remember when I told you the moral compass was broken? LoL All the proof you need is in this thread. The moral compass is perhaps non existent?

Report comment
(5y)

@Icemankfc It's sad. I read an article in Yahoo this mornimg about the First Lady taking a trip to Africa. Someone wished her a safe, and happy trip, and got voted down, 2 to 1. We know who , and what these people are. Morals are not available to the left.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe If (here's what I tell myself) if the left really knew the truth and/or really understood what the end goal of socialism or socialist changes meant then would they still feel the same way? People still say religion has killed so many people but its as if the same people ignored the numbers of people who died under the rule of communism. Socialism is communism.. try explaining that to the younger 'open minded' generation! It's impossible.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe The people who would down vote that are the same people who believe CNN is fair and unbiased. I was blaming the media long before Trump was. People are so confused and its due to our media. Blame them for the downvotes.. seriously.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Troll voting and hater test. <br> <br> Do you think cats or nice? <br> Do you like bread? <br> Is the answer to this correct: 666 x 999 = 433,566 <br> Is the answer (to the above) in a reflection? Thumb down if not. <br> Are you smart? <br> <br> I hope all of you or enjoying your day. smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 LOL! Don't poke the Liberals, Vodka!

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 THat IS intresting, though!

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe It's not logical to assume that someone you don't know has had no prior experience with religious groups, good or evil. But your definition of group psychosis is correct, ie all believers within each & every religion agree that their Gods or Devils are real & that they themselves are not, in actual fact, indoctrinated, dilutional victims of group psychosis. That said, no one knows for sure so it's entirely possible that, as an atheist, I might be in the group suffering from group psychosis smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Aliselle Nice post!

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

For something that doesn't exist the concept sure has prompted a sh*t load of responses... smiley You don't imagine that our minds just work overtime, do you?

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@gallanted I don't KNOW what is real anymore... all I know is that I can't rule anything out. But our iimaginations are certainly working!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

What difference does it make who worships who? I would rather break bread with a "Satanist" who is kind, loving, friendly to all people then break bread with a "Christian" who is mean, always spewing hate, insulting others, and does not walk in the image of God at all. It's how you treat others at the end of the day and if you treat people poorly, then you are feeding the evil within which we all have. It does not matter which structure we chose to attend to our beliefs or who we pray to when we kneel. Be it Satanism or Christianity (or any other belief) who worships "Satan"? is the person feeding the evil within. smiley Remember not to feed evil within or without smiley and also do as you please.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A That sounds nice but it is not what Christianity teaches. Your last sentence is actually a straight quote from satanic beliefs. The answers to this entire topic are age old questions all which are explained in the Bible. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@Icemankfc I was never trying to say what Christianity teaches. Sorry you misunderstood. I was raised Roman Catholic and studied World religions abroad. If you ever want to properly discuss the Bible or any religious teachings, I am here.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Thanks pal smiley

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

You ever thought God might be Satan? Would you know the difference?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Well...I don't care what name their wearing... what I care about is what they do!

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,647 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series