This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,723 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Do you believe in Satan? (1213 views, 63 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Do you believe in Evil spirits, ghosts, demons? Click up for yes, down for no.

+5

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Which is the question? <br> <br> Satan, Spirits,Ghosts or demons. LOL <br> <br> No. No. Yes. No.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I believe in a heaven and hell .I think that God is a mighty spirit that we can not see ,but people say that God is not real .There are parasites you can't see either ,that does not mean they are not real.In the bible they cast out demons from people.Some people say that they seen their love one come back after they die and tell them everything going to be alright . I never had that happen to me ,but I'm not saying it's not true either . There are things in this world we can not understand.

+4

Hide 15 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy I agree. I've seen some of those things. While I was SOBER...LOL!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe [SPOILER]

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I know this is going to mark me as a loon, but about 18 months ago, I saw a ufu. The middle of the day, about 2pm, about 400 feet directly over my car. SOBER! It was round, and pulsated a little. Glowed. It looked like a giant pearl. About the size of a small house. No noise. Just hovered. I watched it for about 60 seconds, and then pulled my car over to try to use my phone, and get a picture, or video. It took me about 5 seconds to pull over, and get out. When I did it was GONE!!! It's the only time I've ever seen one, and i've been looking my entire life.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Are you sure it was not the fluffy dice hanging down? smiley

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 LOL! Sure,,, now i'm in for it! NEVER tell the truth!

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Wasn't expecting this... choked... gonna die laffin tru. Hadda say fukyeah first. (thumbs up) <br> <br> *killedbydamndicejokefukaduk

@bondojoe I believe you, even if PV doesn't.... Used to spend every summer at the cottage until I was about 15. <br> <br> I used to take the canoe by myself to a little island (we called it Blueberry Island), lots of berries there. <br> <br> I saw a glowing yellow colored disk in the sky (this was before I ever touched Acid/Weed etc) .... I still wonder about that.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 I wasn't looking for anything. It was like i just KNEW it was there. I had to crane my neck around the steering wheel, and look up to see it, but it was there...and there's nothing I can do about it! LOL! Maybe you'll see another one someday.

+2

@bondojoe You never know, but the thing about the Canadian North, is you can see so much more than being in the city. The sky is basically unpolluted and very clear, so I also know what I saw.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 smiley smiley "I believe you, even if PV doesn't"* <br> Just having a joke. smiley <br> <br> Now tell me, which one did you see [SPOILER] i beleve you. ;)

+1

@PureVodka🍺 I saw lots of pretty smilies, and I like em all :) smiley <br> <br> I was just kidding around with you, chill out eh? smiley smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 lol what? which one did you see............it is a joke. smiley smiley nevermind.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Yeah... I went years without seeing stars. Too much light, and pollution.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Are you sure it was not a crank in your neck ( just being funny)

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy Maybe something in my eye!

master

smiley smiley Whatever...................... smiley smiley

+1

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Sandy, except for you, I'm not feeling any love..LOL! No one believes me!

+3

@bondojoe Well people are cynical by nature, I think we are truly dumb if we don't consider the possibility of something being out there besides ourselves! :)

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 LOL! Yeah...consider the intelligence of the people that we know. And they want to tel US what to believe!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I believe you.

I believe simply because it is arrogant to think that we know everything there is to know in this vast universe or that there isn't the "possibility" of life outside of the scope we're accustomed to or beyond our scientific understanding.

Personally, I've witnessed many things that doctor's and scientists couldn't explain and that they were baffled by.

I hope what I've written makes sense.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Sure...How many people caught a Coelacanth, and were told they were crazy?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Exactly.

An it looks like Giant Squids actually exist at depths of like 5,000 meters.

Upwards of 90% of the Ocean is unknown, that should be an indication that if we cannot even explore our own Oceans how much more vast and incomprehensible the Universe is!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ The universe boggles my mind. Paralizes it. I simply can't begin to comprehend it. Seriously, I am in awe of it. Stupified! LOL

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Me, too.

I love the night sky in very remote places where there is no light pollution.

The Sierra Nevada Mountains are (or were) like that for me.

I could just gaze at those millions of stars and the Milky Way forever!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Do i believe there is life out there " DEFO ", for to many stars not to be, intelligent life who knows. Has for visitors to Earth, if they was, do you not think they would just wipe us out [SPOILER]??

+4

Hide 1 reply...

@PureVodka🍺 They may be more evil than us right? smiley smiley They need to determine their plan of action probably smiley

+2

senior guru

Firm believer in ghosts, spirits, afterlife. <br> And that some are good, some are bad and some are just there. <br> Had a lot of experiences relating to these things, fortunately none have been bad.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

When a scientist tries to apply "Belief"... this kind of shyt happens. <br> <br> <br>

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) [SPOILER]

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) LOL! Not bad!

+3

expert
Report comment
(5y)

Nope, don't believe in any of that. No such thing as evil spirits, ghosts or demons. I only believe in the possibility of aliens.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)
+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I don't know if I believe in Satan as in a red guy with horns and pitchfork, but I do believe in Evil. I also believe evil feeds off negative emotions of people or people who are down, depressed etc. If you watch any of the crime shows you will notice just about everyone who survives an attack of some sort, always talk about how their eyes looked and how they knew they were looking at evil in that moment....there's got to be something to that. <br> I do believe in spirits/ghosts and demons fall into my believing in an evil force. My husband is very sensitive to things that most people aren't, maybe bc he has actually died before. Since we've been together I've seen all kinds of shadows, movement out of the corner of your eye, cold spots, bad smells (sign of a demon around supposedly). I had never experienced any of this before him. He believes what people write off as coincidence is usually a spirit.....tripping , running into a wall, missing items etc. <br> As far as aliens go, I think we are somewhat vain to think we are the only beings in all of space. ...
Read more

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Ok my mom texted me a message last night, keep in mind I haven't checked this out for myself yet. She said she read an article on Fox News about a self-proclaimed researcher claiming to have discovered a time warp on the outskirts of Las Vegas, where he said time slows down. smiley

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 I'll have to check that out!

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

No I don't

master
Report comment
(5y)

I saw something in the sky from my backyard a few weeks ago. It was stark still in the sky not really high up. It was late and very cloudy that night, but no way those orange and reddish lights were natural or something normal. Zero sound from it, and it just sat in the sky. I ran in for my phone and it was gone when I came back out. I believe in Satan (if you believe in good you have to aknowledge evil).Spirits good and evil, angels, absolutely.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 When I was a kid, I loved all things space related. I've been that way all of my life. So all of my life I scoured the sky for a UFO. Never saw a thing. Until ten months ago. Last February. And I wasn't looking. I just felt my eyes drawn upwards, and there was a round object that looked like pearl. About the size of a small hosue. It was glowing, and slightly pulsing. I was driving down the road. I watched it for about a minute, then pulled over, and got out of the car for a better view. It was gone. In seconds. At the time, it didn't seem unusual. I said "oh well", and forgot about it until later, when I realized what a fantastic thing I had seen. It was like I was in a trance for many hours. I'm glad I got a chance to see it. Was it something evil...who knows?

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I forgot about my son having an experience some years ago and it was like the one you had.. Also when I was a child I remember my mother talking of seeing the same thing when she was a kid. I never saw anything like that but I did have what I guess you would call a vision. As children we don't think of things like that being out of the norm until we become adults and look back. I was on the grade school playground looking across at the school they were building to bus in and consolidate all the kids from the 7th through high school grades..so they could do away with the neighborhood schools. That next year I was in the 7th grade and what I had saw in the vision happened.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I don't know what you saw bondojoe but I do believe you. I do not believe in ghosts. I think when we die we either go to heaven or hell case closed. I do not believe in other beings.. I think human beings is all God created besides the heavenly beings (angels) and of course he made satin and his cohorts which were angles before being thrown out of heaven. I do believe satin is the god of this world and himself and his demons are what is seen, which is what people believe to be ghosts and any flying object that are not man made such as what you saw.

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I have always believed in my heart that God is there and he loves us and we are made in his image.. But I lived in the world (so to speak) doing what I believed right in my own eyes and whatever I wanted..Like taking drugs, smoking dope..getting drunk, sleeping with boyfriends without considering marriage. Not to tell my life story but I think most people are like that until they get serious (if they do) about God. And I believed there were aliens and ghosts space ships and all that. But things changed for me in a big way and I now and have for a long time, felt satin uses those things to keep us off track. His most powerful weapon is to convince us he's not there or he doesn't have power or influence over us.

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

God/Satan is just a representation of our own moral conflict within ourselves. I believe in being a good person and living a good life. The Universe will do what it wants with me.

master
Report comment
(5y)

I believe in Satan. That's why I've been nice this year. I hope he brings me an official Red Ryder carbine action 200-range-shot model air rifle { www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxLuS8Bz... } for Christmas. I promise not to shoot my eye out.

Oh, wait... that's not Satan. That's Santa. Never mind. www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjYoNL4g...

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,723 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series