This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

Covid-19 and related stuff (9). (336 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(1y)

Vaccine Mandate Settlement: Chicago Health System that Forced COVID-19 Vaccine to pay $10.3m

Northshore University HealthSystem will pay a $10.3 million settlement to workers who the health system terminated even though they submitted legitimate religious exemptions to the COVID-19 vaccine. The 14 unnamed employees filed the lawsuit against the hospital October of 2021 in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.

+2

master
Report comment
(1y)

PV & The Neverending Fixation: ''Vaccine-Bad... Tantrum-Good'' smiley

Let'r rip like a sloppy fart PV... never know what'll come out the 9th time: smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Episode 9, Wow!
smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

17,000 Physicians and Scientists call for an end to mRNA Covid jabs over massive safety concerns.
media.gab.com/system/media_attac...

Until the MSM says out, i do believe a lot of people will be like smiley / smiley to the above story.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

Dont you have anything better to do? Playing the same broken record again and again is becoming rather tiring. Not to even mention that your threads' entertainment value, the sole reason that you are still allowed to post this crap, is wearing thinner and thinner by the minute.

+4

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd a lot of people will be like smiley smiley to the above story.

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd USA, Canada, Australia, and the UK have all signed on the dotted line to to offer up it's citizens for this experimental jab, that does not stop the virus, does not prevent the spread of the virus and cannot guarantee that it will not be needed to be boosted every 90 days for the rest of your life. If that does not make your heart beat faster, nothing will.

rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier...

substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_au...

The only thing I can think of for you responding the way you do is that you are not watching/reading the material provided because I know you are not simple minded. Even if all these 9 pages have not convinced you that something is not right, it should at the very least make you want to do more research for yourself and your loved ones.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 For the last time.....everybody has signed up for the vaccine because although it doesnt stop the virus, does not prevent the spread of the virus and cannot guarantee that additional boosters will not be needed, it does however stop people from needing emergency hospitalization, intubation and prevents death. But somehow, this is a reality that evades you.

The real problem here is that PV and yourself are reality challenged. Why you are the way you are, I can only speculate. Perhaps life is too boring or it offers no real life challenges for you to prioritize what is important and what is not. Truth be told, if you are looking for meaning to life through a hobby, this is NOT the way to go. Take any decision you want that affects you and you alone and there will be nobody to stop you. But from the moment you take up a hobby that harms or endangers others, there will be plenty of people that will stand in your way, myself included.
Read more

+8

Report comment
(1y)

OFFICIAL WARNING

As of today, the COVID threads are no more.

The creation of new COVID threads or associated material is highly discouraged under pain of administrative penalties. The same applies to the chat and the movie review sections.

Any subsequent comments after this one will be deleted. Persistence towards further comments will be penalized.

+8

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series