This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Covid-19 and related stuff (7). (1365 views, 151 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Ivermectin reduces COVID death risk by 92%, peer-reviewed study finds.
www.theblaze.com/news/ivermectin...

September 03, 2022

A new peer-reviewed study found that regular use of ivermectin reduced the risk of dying from COVID-19 by 92%.

The large study was conducted by Flávio A. Cadegiani, MD, MSc, PhD. Cadegiani is a board-certified endocrinologist with a master's degree and doctorate degree in clinical endocrinology.

The peer-reviewed study was published on Wednesday by the online medical journal Cureus. The study was conducted on a strictly controlled population of 88,012 people from the city of Itajaí in Brazil.

Individuals who used ivermectin as prophylaxis or took the medication before being infected by COVID experienced significant reductions in death and hospitalization.

According to the study, those who took ivermectin regularly had a 92% reduction in their COVID death risk compared to non-users and 84% less than irregular users.
Read more

+2

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

Really doesnt need a 7th thread of exactly the same pseudo science nonsense.

+5

Hide 19 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk Did you get the booster shots?

Also is it the thread topic you have an issue with, are is just some " ongoing HATRED " you have towards me?

And if people keep soiling this thread with unrelated crap, then they will be an 8th and 9th and so on.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 "Soiling" the thread??? Ewwww.

+6

Report comment
(1y)
+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CitizenD smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

...PS what took you so long? And where is Adrian??? smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 I`ve barely interacted with you, and when i have its either this or on some of the things you post that arent mental. Hatred is a bit strong dont you think?

+5

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Stickmanuk Have you not attacked me in the past (over a year+ back) and did not like it when i spoke back?

mental* How is sharing what the MSM will not mental? We could have probably put this pandemic to sleep with in a couple of months with drugs like Ivermectin (which is dirt cheap) and related. But all the Doctors that wanted to help there patients with early " cheap " treatments were either stopped/fired are defamed.

@CanyonD Did a forum topic at the start of the pandemic about treatments for Covid-19

We also have a real pandemic of excess deaths and the world Govs and MSM are totally silent about it!

One last thing, are you suffering from the Covid jab side affects (if you don't mind me asking)?

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 What was the year back post? except for 3-4 hours of having a sore arm zero side effects. triple jabbed.

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk Don't know which one and i'm not looking.

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Dammit PV ! Its only 1 day and the AnySubj Saboteurs have already trashed this thread with the usual CRAP!

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD And 3 of the posters i have blocked and get this, there is one poster that has me blocked, yet during most weeks they post more then me in the Covid-19 forums!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD That's very bad. Someone should complain.

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Hear-hear!

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak That's dangerous, the men could bang heads.

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless I want to complain. Where should I send it?

+2

Report comment
(1y)
+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless snorted a rice crispy out my nose, THANKS! smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk How in the world do you snort a cereal OUT of your nose?? smiley

smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I had a mouth full of cereal and laughed, as my mush was shut it had nowhere else to go.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CanyonD You can take your complaint and...

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Honey Badger doesn't give a sh1t. smiley

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak A honey badger will make a mess of almost anything that tries to take it on. Awesome creature along with the Tasmanian Devil.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk I f**king love the honey badger! smiley

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

I support the continuation of this legendary thread series. It has a high entertainment value.

The outstanding participation rates confirm its raison d'être. Bravo!

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD When I saw that the article recommended was from "The Blaze" I spit my coffee out of my nose laughing, so I feel that it contributes to over-all sinus health, as well as the positive effects laughter has!

+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak The entertainment value I mentioned comes mainly from the pens of users who do not agree with the creator of the thread.

Nevertheless, I wanted to acknowledge HIS efforts in the service of providing amusement. smiley

+4

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Covid-plague-worshipper-conspiracy-theor ists -- watch the cheese rolling competition. It's much more productive. smiley

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Alternatively, you could watch the World Sleep Championships, promising even bigger excitements:

And before you ask.....:

IS SLEEP RACING CONSIDERED A SAFE SPORT?
Fact: more people have died whilst sleeping compared to other sports, so technically it is now the world’s most dangerous sport. As a Sleep Racer, you could say that you are an extreme sports athlete and you wouldn’t be lying. Take Jordi here for example - he’s teetering on the edge of victory here but could possibly get carted away to another town. However, unlike most extreme sports, in Sleep Racing, the less you move the more you win - all you have to do is find somewhere to lie down and go nigh nigh.

(from their official website www.worldsleepchampionships.com)

smiley smiley smiley smiley

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Awesome!

Banana! smiley

+4

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

The new wonder cure: RECTAL OZONE THERAPY.

Cures everything!

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless The ozone made my buttplug go rotten... or maybe it was the H2S.

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless Do Not take life hacks from PV smiley like using vegetables to plug anything. NOR leaving THINGS in 'there' for any reason smiley god save your soul and fanny. js

*Butt Hey! Those doorstop metal ones would sure be durable, now that I think about it. WAITAMINUTE
smiley EauNoe, I thot about it aGaIn 👀 halpmehhh smiley

+2

expert
Report comment
(1y)

+6

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@dubub "For patients that are alergic to reality" PURRRRRfecto!

smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@dubub One of the YouTube comments.

"I tell you this stuff works. I took it and won the 3rd and 7th race at Arlington IL raceway over the weekend."

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Are you serious???

Talk about a literal derp and straight out of the horses mouth. smiley

He's not a horse, PV!

The comment is a complete and bona-fide piss take!

DERP. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak No kidding.
smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 Adorable!

Knock yourself out to hit reset!

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@dubub 836K subscribers to that channel smiley smiley I think not. Do they ever do a live stream?

Report comment
(1y)
+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

We are all " soiling this thread"! smiley

Moderator notice from JudgeDredd (1y)
+2

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

Just realised theres only 2-3 people who take this seriously, the rest of us just take the p1ss out of it. anyway heres a picture of a cat that doesnt like snow

+3

Hide 23 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk I'm sure a lot of people like to read what is posted here by me and the other two, but will not post here because?

Try adding trolling,spamming etc etc to taking the p1ss.

Sweet pic. smiley

And i will say this again:
Just remember a lot of people were forced (i bet MORE then those willingly) to take the " experimental " jab.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Experimental???

After 2 years and 12.6 BILLION administered vaccines???

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd Only two years, it is still experimental.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 You do understand what "experimental" means, right?

Its the testing phase prior to FDA approval, not after smiley smiley

www.fda.gov/drugs/development-ap...

+4

Report comment
(1y)
+2

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 What is an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)?

An Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) is a mechanism to facilitate the availability and use of medical countermeasures, including vaccines, during public health emergencies, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. Under an EUA, FDA may allow the use of unapproved medical products, or unapproved uses of approved medical products in an emergency to diagnose, treat, or prevent serious or life-threatening diseases or conditions when certain statutory criteria have been met, including that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. Taking into consideration input from the FDA, manufacturers decide whether and when to submit an EUA request to FDA.

Once submitted, FDA will evaluate an EUA request and determine whether the relevant statutory criteria are met, taking into account the totality of the scientific evidence about the vaccine that is available to FDA.
Read more

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd The Covid-19 jab is no ordinary vaccine (jab), do you know what effect this well have on your body 5 year from now. And has for the FDA they need to be took to court and removed and replaced.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 5 years from now, I will have other things to worry about. Little things like cancer, heart conditions, prostate, high blood pressure, anxiety, osteoporosis, diabetes etc....to say the least. The usual things over 55. The important thing is that I will be alive to deal with them.

As for the FDA, you must realise that it is a federal agency of the Department of Health and Human Services and as such not subject to prosecution in the way that you understand.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Finland ANSWERS the call of PV!

smiley smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak PV thinks things are 'real and important' if time stamped? Well 💩 then this vid is full on @ 0:00-0:15
LOOKEYLOO=PV 👀 gittem dood

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd Yes, It is still classified as experimental MM. A deadly failure.
And a completely untested New and Improved version is about to be injected into your arm. And you are going to take it. You know what corruption is right MM ? Racketeering ? Of course you do. You are a top shelf lawyer. Now how in the world did the Pharma Cartels get EUA for an untested gene therapy?
You can tell us...

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Ok....I need to give you a crash course in Law. Undoubtedly you think that the top legal instrument and the source of all authority is the Constitution. Its not. In fact its not even close. The absolute source of authority is the State itself, which draws its power from the principles of sovereignty and self determination. In order to regulate that unlimited power, the State has limited the application of such control to 3 main and very specific pillars under the umbrella of Public Policy: Public Security, Public Safety and Public Health. Other States include additional ones but these are not relevant for this discussion. The starting point to trigger the application of any of these three pillars is the rise of a certain set of conditions that are so grave that literally endanger the physical integrity of the State. When that happens and Public Policy is invoked, the State has carte blanche in the means available to combat the aforementioned conditions. Essentially, Public Policy can overrule or bypass ANY law, including the Constitution. Marshal law, for instance, is directly invoked under the the Public Safety and the Public Security pillars.
Read more

+5

Report comment
(1y)
+3

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd smiley Outstanding JD! smiley
The State adopts the tactics of tyrants and kingpins in the name of public defense. No one gets charged with a crime, Everybody walks.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CanyonD More conspiracy theories? There is help available for you at your local mental health facility! They care.
In the meantime, watch Dogs Being Dodgy.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk What are your views on what Dr Malhotra says (i've time stampt it for you) about the known risk of the vaccine (jab) in the trials?
youtu.be/DWaYdDKKTXc?t=740
Would you have liked to know this before having the jab?

But you (and others) could just watch the whole video before you carry on criticizing these forum topics in the future.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 One of the YouTube comments:

"the biggest stumbling block is that plenty of Dr's and other "educated" people have been trained to believe that ordinary people are as thick as two short planks."

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 ....yes because ordinary people can actually perform an open heart surgery just because they watched one on YouTube smiley smiley smiley

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd Now you are being silly.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Good. I am totally within the spirit of this thread then smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd Are you not going to comment on the above time stampt video?

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Nope. I am not a Doctor and neither are you. My opinion only carries weight in respect to my profession.

+3

Report comment
(1y)
+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

FDA, BA 5 vaccine

U.S. Food and Drug Administration, amended the emergency use authorizations (EUAs),

www.fda.gov/news-events/press...

of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine and the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

to authorize bivalent formulations

BA.4 and BA.5 lineages of the omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2.

Omicron booster shots, with lots of questions

www.science.org/content/artic...

United Kingdom has authorized Moderna Omicron subvariant BA.1

Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech, have submitted data about their BA.4/BA.5 vaccines

Biden administration

Has already placed an order for 170 million doses

What do the new boosters contain?

Messenger RNA (mRNA) coding for the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2

Bivalent, Wuhan strain and BA.1 or BA.4 and BA.5 (which have identical spikes)

What sort of data have the companies collected?

Human data, only available BA.1 booster
Read more

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 I don't understand why he is going on about it only been tested on 8 mice (time stampt) youtu.be/i4q0ZvfcWDk?t=380 when it is FDA approved. smiley

"The Biopharmaceutical Industry Provides 75% Of The FDA's Drug Review Budget."

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 I don't know how anyone with any sense of self preservation could not see this as a serious issue.

I am really scared. Canada already recommends that people get boosted every 3 months.

This is still an experimental vaccine and has not been very successful by any means. WTF is the hurry except for the obvious financial gain before we all wise up and tell them to stop.

The emergency has been over for quite some time now. Why is this being pushed so hard?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I watched a medical drama on TV where someone did a tracheotomy on a farmer (allergic to bee stings) in a field using a pocket knife, then inserted a bit of plastic hose to keep the airway open. Ten minutes later we see him with a bandage around his neck thanking the doctor for saving his life.

We keep bees and this YT clip shows everything anyone needs, so I keep a knife and some hose and look forward to doing it.

+1

Hide 14 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless ...and I cant wait to do this:

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd ...a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do..

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless I love bees! Most people in Europe don't realise that supporting a positive natural biodiversity is more important than keeping honey bees (which is also important, but not vital to the natural ecosystem). Over farming, pesticides, the introduction of non natives all are contributing to the erridication of these vital pollinators.

In Finland, we have approximately 234 different species of bees (including 37 species of bumblebees).

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Our bees make wonderful honey, there is native bush nearby. We make real Manuka honey too, a lot of the Manuka sold overseas is fake.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless I love bees. Bees actually love me. I plant lots of natives for all the pollinators to munch on. Early bloomers, too. Some days I walk outside and there are hundreds of them; all different sizes and colours and what I call "fuzzy fluffs". smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak what do bees do there in winter?

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless It depends on which type. I think Bumblebees die except for the queen, who digs into the earth. Other types hibernate in mounds of compact earth (another thing that over farming, or landscaping, etc. destroys); some in trees, old stumps, etc. They also go more West, where the Winter isn't as harsh. I've found them before, dormant or hibernating, on accident. There were what looked like THOUSANDS of them. I don't dig around in tree stumps any-more for that reason. I'm certain I don't know everywhere or how they all do it, but there are always loads in the early spring looking for the crocus, hellebore, winter heather, aubretia, spotted deadnettle I have planted.

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Most of the wild and native bees here have been killed by the Varroa parasite which arrived 20 years ago. Our honey bees are an Italian breed, and in winter (no ice or snow in Auckand) the numbers reduce to the queen and a few hundred workers. in springtime there is mass egg-laying and numbers increase for summer.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless That's tragic!! Are NZ laws on import as strict as those for Oz now? I hope so.

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Stricter than Oz, and have been for a long time. But varroa got in somehow so we need to treat the hives with anti-parasite chemicals now. Before we used to be organic.
But there is a lot of research into varroa-resistant breeds.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

guru
Report comment
(1y)

Dr. Peter McCullough Issues Emergency Covid-19 Warning
banned.video/watch?id=63139bdc3b...

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Only watched the first 10 min (will watch the rest later), what he says is shocking!

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD I watched it. There's a lot of things they say that I don't necessarily agree with and that does not mean they are wrong. It just means that I do not agree with the way they go about spreading the word.

In other words I don't believe they are in it for the good of the free world as much as they would like us to think they are. They are looking for recognition, a pat on the back and a few bucks in their pockets as well.

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Learn more about Dr. McCullough, and the hell and personal loss he has suffered to expose the truth Mike.
Not to mention developing an effective early treatment protocol, and getting trashed for it. More so after digging into the criminal history and development of C19.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Okay, thank you.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Taking the medical advice on this thread seriously:

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM This sort of thing breaks my heart to see. These kids believe they are doing the right thing. Why isn't a teacher, or parent, or guardian stepping in to correct this behavior? Do the adults in their lives think this is cute or are they just stuck on stupid?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 or are they just stuck on stupid?

You mean like the people taking this thread, ( and the 6 before it ) seriously?

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk More like the same handful of people who continue to haunt these threads with nonsense and contribute nothing.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM Yeah, nah, yeah. Don't think the sheila who replied got the ironic humour of this post. smiley

smiley

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

We love this thread!

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Unprecedented Censorship and the need for Transparent Clinical Research | Interview

The Founder of Trial Site News speaks candidly about the need for transparent clinical research information, the rise of unprecedented censorship & how Trial Site News is fighting back against the Trusted News Initiative

+2

God
Report comment
(1y)

Excess deaths, non covid

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

More deat chat rubbish? NAH!! Ozzy Man Review ELEPHANTS! Fuck Yeah!

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak WTF is that?? smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Disinformation being force fed. (Obviously my subjective feeling. lol)

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Ah good.
Nice graphic, did you make it?

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless No. I wouldn't know how. smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Oh, what that artist could do with a Minion!

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless I did some research. The artist's name is KyttenJanae. She does have an Instagram, if you have that. I'm pretty sure you could find her stuff just by searching on her name and gifs.

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Yeah... hard nope over here too.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

VAIDS - COVID-19 vaccines update 58

Dr Mikolaj Raszek

More evidence of vaccine negative effectiveness and mounting evidence of infection complications seen in vaccinated individuals. Most importantly, we summarise the author’s 5 ways how to help protect the immune system of patients to minimize risks.

Described content:
Infections post-surgery:
virologyj.biomedcentral.com/a

Lance negative VE: www.thelancet.com/journals/la

Immune system protection: www.termedia.pl/Five-importan

Lipid emulsion risks: www.termedia.pl/Risk-of-propo

"COVID-19 - Q and A for the People#14" event on ZOOM:
merogenomics.eventbrite.ca

Epigenetic aging DNA test survey: forms.gle/MWy1USV5QpiJ7nSFA

Holistic proactive wellbeing event: moneyminddna.ca or merogenomics.eventbrite.ca

Dr. Raszek Credentials: merogenomics.ca/en/about/
Read more

God
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

"Unvaccinated adults were 3.4 times more likely to be hospitalized with Covid then those who were vaccinated" (time stamp 4:55)

Yet "CDC Says 44% of People Hospitalized With COVID Had Third Dose or Booster" smiley Unless if after a booster you are more likely to end up in hospital, but then they would not promote the boosters would they. I must be looking at this the wrong way.

Once again the YouTube comments make interesting reading, heres 2 of them.

"I was in hospital in Westerstede (North Germany) and some of the nurses I spoke to said the staff who had been jabbed were often sick and the unjabbed ones were fine. She said they stopped telling staff they had to get jabbed because there were such high levels of sickness of the jabbed staff. Apparently this was talked about in other hospitals but never reported by the MSM."

"I'm an unvaccinated healthcare worker who had COVID earlier this year. ...
Read more

+2

master
Report comment
(1y)

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) I believe the correct facial expression here is:

smiley

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Hey thats my family. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd Keep laughing, funny man. Remember that discussion about the crazy doctor and his papers and opinions on HIV and COVID in the spike protein resembling each other? It's true.

SARS-CoV-2 T-cell infection and HIV similarity - COVID-19 vaccines update 46

"A new discovery that the SARS-CoV-2 virus can infect T-cells via LFA-1 protein which is also how HIV can infect T-cells. We also discuss the fact that the spike protein has been known to contain fragments also found in HIV proteins. However, it is not the spike protein that interacts with LFA-1 on the T-cells to allow infection and we discuss the alternative mechanisms of how SARS-CoV-2 infects T-cells, appearing to mimic what HIV viruses do."

HIV inserts in Spike: www.biorxiv.org/content/10.11...
Infection of lymphocytes:
www.nature.com/articles/s4139...
Read more

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

Vaccination against covid-19
The Danish Health Authority expects that the number of covid-19 infections will increase during autumn and winter. Therefore, we recommend vaccination of people aged 50 years and over as well as selected risk groups. Read more about the autumn vaccination programme here.
www.sst.dk/en/English/Corona-eng...

Why are people aged under 50 not to be re-vaccinated?
The purpose of the vaccination programme is to prevent severe illness, hospitalisation and death. Therefore, people at the highest risk of becoming severely ill will be offered booster vaccination. The purpose of vaccination is not to prevent infection with covid-19, and people aged under 50 are therefore currently not being offered booster vaccination.

People aged under 50 are generally not at particularly higher risk of becoming severely ill from covid-19. In addition, younger people aged under 50 are well protected against becoming severely ill from covid-19, as a very large number of them have already been vaccinated and have previously been infected with covid-19, and there is consequently good immunity among this part of the population.
Read more

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Paul A. Offit, MD, is the Director of the Vaccine Education Center and an attending physician in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.

Areas of Expertise: Vaccines
Locations: Main Hospital

Background and Credentials:

www.chop.edu/doctors/offit-paul-...

Paul Offit, MD, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

"I have received three doses of the ancestral strain vaccine and contracted a mild case of COVID in May. As a result, all the evidence suggests that I have high frequencies of virus-specific memory B and T cells, which should protect me against severe disease this winter.

I do not plan to get another dose of SARS-CoV-2 vaccines until it is clear that people who have been primed, boosted, and naturally infected are nonetheless at high risk of serious illness when encountering the virus."

www.medpagetoday.com/special-rep...

Read more

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

The Lancet Commission on lessons for the future from the
COVID-19 pandemic, 14th September 2022

www.thelancet.com/journals/la

covid19commission.org

Viral origins

"The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2 remains unknown.

There are two leading hypotheses: that the virus emerged as a zoonotic spillover from wildlife or a farm animal, possibly through a wet market, in a location that is still undetermined; or that the virus emerged from a research-related incident, during the field collection of viruses, or through a laboratory-associated escape.

No independent, transparent, and science-based investigation has been carried out regarding the bio-engineering of SARS-like viruses that was underway before the outbreak of COVID-19.

The laboratory notebooks, databases, email records, and samples of institutions involved in such research have not been made available to independent researchers. Independent researchers have not yet investigated the US laboratories engaged in the laboratory manipulation of SARS-CoV-like viruses, nor have they investigated the details of the laboratory research that had been underway in Wuhan.
Read more

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

Record excess deaths in Europe

Update, 16th September

Data for July

Climbed to +16% in July 2022

Highest so far in 2022

June, +7%

May. +7%

July, additional deaths

The increase of 16% = 53, 000 additional deaths in July

(Compared with monthly averages, 2016-2019)

+1

Hide 4 replies...

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+2

God
Report comment
(1y)

Some of you might remember Dr. John Campbell doing a video on Japan using Ivermectin to treat Covid-19 and like me you was probably waiting for an update that never happened.
Not so long back i did a Google search on it and got plenty of results like these:

fullfact.org/health/japan-not-us...
Japan is not using ivermectin instead of vaccines to treat Covid-19

www.reuters.com/article/factchec...

Fact Check-Japan has not authorized ivermectin to treat COVID-19 or revoked a vaccine mandate

I've just been using another search engine (not DuckDuckGo which i'm losing trust in) to find info on Ivermectin and come across this:
covid19criticalcare.com/wp-conte... (seems to be a lot of data on the use of Ivermectin there)
If you click on the bold, you will see the story on it.
Read more

+1

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 That's great news. smiley

I would give you the reason why it has not changed the minds of yours, mine, and a few other countries, but it's political.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 What search engine would you recommend?

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Sent PM.

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 DDGo is just Bing with some trackers removed. BUT under agreement with M-soft, they keep some of their (m-soft's) trackers working.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@dubub This is another one of the false claims from back 8 November 2021 that was disproved.

None of this is true.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Wrong post, wrong guy. I posted about DDGo, not i-mec

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@dubub The reply tree is strange here. I reposted it.

By the way, your DDG reference is only a brief mention in the post ("In September, Japan deployed Ivermectin and legalising the use of the anti-parasitic drug has helped people recover from COVID-19 with more durable and long-lasting immunity") and the information which shows this is false.

Don't know why or how it ended up here under your remark on DDG which actually isn't about the post overall, but my reply is in the right section for addressing the theme of the post (Ivermectin being used in Japan, not DDG).

Report comment
(1y)

@dubub For real, never new that.

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 This is another one of the false claims from back 8 November 2021 that was disproved. (The copy and paste mention of September was for September 2021 NOT the current year, 2022.)

None of the claims in your post about Ivermectin are verified. They are false and actually precede this:

Further, the link with the FLCC Alliance is BIASED information from a group that advocates Ivermectin and makes up statistics.

They are considered to to represent dubious drugs with no efficacy.

Report comment
(1y)

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 Aww you need a nap.

Sweet dreams.

It's really helpful to know that you won't consider anything but your dated and falsified sources.

Facts put you to sleep.

God
Report comment
(1y)

How some get through life.

If anyone can find a full meme for this, please share. smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 I totally agree.

God
Report comment
(1y)

BBC Collaborates with Facebook to Purge Vaccine-Injured Groups Online

"A major media member of the Trusted News Initiative (TNI) has warned a primary tech member about vaccine injury groups gaming the system to avoid algorithm detection and thus scrutiny. In what could be described as a dangerous move, the BBC collaborates with Facebook to shut down vaccine injury support groups by universally referring to them as “anti-vaccine” or “anti-vaxxers” and calling out the ways that they use carrot emojis to hide from Facebook their true identity."

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 Facebook??

smiley smiley

Yea, everyone there is so genuine and the stats are definitely accurate. No one there is looking for attention at any cost. NOoooo.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 There is so much more to this but it's political so, can't talk about it here. smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

"Dr. Paul Offit, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia renowned vaccine expert and FDA Vaccine Advisory Committee member, says only animal data is available right now on the new vaccine booster shots being considered for emergency use authorization by the FDA. NBC10’s Rosemary Connors spoke to Dr. Offit."

CHOP Vaccine Expert: Wait for More Info Before Getting New Vaccine Booster

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Joint Statement on Widespread Use of Ivermectin in India for Prevention and Early Treatment
covid19criticalcare.com/videos-a...

May 03, 2021

"Stories of Ivermectin’s ability to beat covid-19 can be found in many parts of the world, including the Dominican Republic, Peru, Zimbabwe and South Africa, as well as in other African countries where mass administration of ivermectin against parasitic infections is practiced. More than 3.7 billion people have been treated with Ivermectin for parasitic infections and it has been found to be extremely safe."

India's Ivermectin Blackout: The Secret Revealed
www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/india...

OCT 03, 2021

"The WHO noted, "Government teams are moving across 97,941 villages in 75 districts over five days in this activity which began May 5 in India's most populous state with a population of 230 million."
Read more

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 How Does Ivermectin Actually Combat COVID-19?

pennybutler.com/how-ivermectin-w...

JULY 23, 2021

"I already have posts which contain research and videos that share that Ivermectin is effective against COVID-19, but today I really wanted to understand “how” it works. Why does it work? For a non-medical professional, reading through the research really hurts the brain – it’s a different language, and whilst it’s good to know ‘that’ it works, I wanted to know “how or why” it works."

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Texan illiterates send their regards. smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(1y)

The # 1 Thing to Reduce Viral Transmission-Natural Medicine

There are many risk factors related to having a higher body mass index (BMI). Hence, the reason it’s important that we take care of our health, from eating the right foods to exercising regularly and getting good sun exposure for Vitamin D.
-------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- -----
In this episode, Dr. Jockers discuss the correlation between body mass index and transmissibility, and the effects on the immune system. If you are struggling with your BMI, Dr. Jockers shares tips to help you improve and stabilize it.

God
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Post covid Alzheimer's

"69% higher risk of Alzheimer's for older COVID survivors"

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Dr. Aseem Malhotra who promoted Covid-19 vaccine on TV calls for its immediate suspension

"Writing in the peer-reviewed Journal of Insulin Resistance, one of the UK’s most eminent Consultant Cardiologists Dr. Aseem Malhotra, who was one of the first to take two doses of the vaccine and promote it on @Good Morning Britain says that since the rollout of the vaccine the evidence of its effectiveness and true rates of adverse events have changed.

In a two-part research paper entitled “ Curing the pandemic of misinformation on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines through real evidence-based medicine,” real-world data reveals that in the non-elderly population, the number needed to vaccinate to prevent one death from Covid-19 runs into thousands and that re-analysis of randomised controlled trial data ( that first led to approval of the vaccines for BioNTech/Pfizer and Moderna) suggests a greater risk of suffering a serious adverse event from the vaccine than to be hospitalised with Covid-19."
Read more

+3

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series