This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Covid-19 and related stuff (2). (1910 views, 174 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(2y)

Positive UK data

Less people going to hospital with Omicron infection compared to Delta infection.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

+3

Hide 1 reply...

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

South Africa just reported their rate of hospitalizations DROPPED 91 percent with this Omicron wave.

In Gauteng, South Africa’s Omicron epicenter, the wave seems to be cresting. In other parts of the country, too, the terrifyingly fast rise of the new variant appears already to be slowing and even receding. This is very encouraging, since it suggests that Omicron waves elsewhere in the world may also be, if disorientingly fast, also mercifully short. But it is also a bit confusing, given that the wave has peaked well before anything like it had fully penetrated the local population, and given that everything we know about the new variant is that neither infection-acquired immunity nor two vaccine doses do much at all to stop transmission.

nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/12/...

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Omicron, half of common colds

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

"Omicron" more in the vaccinated than UNvaccinated
rumble.com/vrb0et-omicron-more-i...

Latest COVID19 incarnation "Omicron" seem more in the vaccinated than the unvaccinated.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 That guy is spreading propaganda. Actually, the guy is lying.

Here's the study. Look at the data ... see exactly how he is manipulating you.

tinyurl.com/3wr5phss

Report comment
(2y)

@properfessor You went me to trust a site with .gov in the address (after near 2 years of scaremongering & propaganda)?

The guy in the vid, is just highlighting facts (try watching it all).

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

And the cycle continues:

More covid cases reported. Then new variant reported. Then a new lockdown is enforced. Then they advocate for more vaccines/booster shots. and THEN....

More covid cases reported... then new variant is reported AGAIN. And so-on and so-on. you catch my drift.

Same sh1t. It's a cycle that many people can't seem to wake up from. I'm so over this sh1t.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)
+2

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

Anti-vaxxer kickboxing champion known as The Undertaker who refused to acknowledge he had Covid and discharged himself from hospital to treat 'the little virus' at home with oxygen dies aged 41

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...

Idiot !

+3

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@Buttless There you go calling people names again.

Spoiler alert, Buttless...

He'd have most likely died in the hospital if he had stayed there. There is no treatment once you are infected. You either recover like the 90% of infected do or you don't.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 There are treatments. Monoclonal antibody treatment, corticosteroids, remdesivir, and anticoagulants.

Yesterday the FDA approved the new antiviral called Paxlovix.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@properfessor And yet 10% of people with covid 19 are still dying. Are you saying that you don't think he had those treatments when he was there in hospital? It's a little difficult to tell by the article linked because it contradicts it's self at least 3 times.

I suppose you are taking issue with my use of "no treatment".

I don't believe the man was an idiot because he chose to go home. I believe he would have died in either location.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 I'm correcting your statement that there aren't any treatments. There are treatments. Many of the treatments are used both inside and outside of the hospital.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Where did you ever see a death rate of 10%? It's less than 2% infected that die.

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@VALARIK That varies as well, depending on who you believe. I believe it's less than 2% myself but I was just giving it some leeway so that I don't get corrected on my statements. But, I did get corrected anyway. lol

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

+2

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

Every Covid denier and anti-vaxxer who dies of Covid improves the mean IQ of the human race, and will have a positive evolutionary effect.

+5

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless sooooo true, buttless.
and there is some hope that frac and purewodka will contribute to this effect, after they met Mr. Virus without vaccination.. smiley

God
Report comment
(2y)

Omicron, so far

As cases and infections surge, hospital admissions do not

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Here's a quote from a friend of mine...

"Meanwhile, I spent weeks and months visiting the biggest hospital in the area's covid ward on a daily basis plus a nursing home and guess what ? It looked very different than the pictures being portrayed. Jesus, my mother-in-law spent 18 hours on a gurney in a hallway at NY Presbyterian for a heart attack before covid, so when I hear about them being overloaded keep things like that in mind. That's the way it normally is."

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

NOVAVAX update: the “Traditional” COVID VACCINE (non mRNA)—imminent release

Here are the latest updates regarding the upcoming release of Novavax.

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

media.gab.com/system/media_attac... "The overwhelming majority of people currently ending up in intensive care in our hospitals are people who are not boosted"

Last week it was 90% unjabbed in the hospitals and ​now,
they are saying the jabbed " with out the booster " are filling them (we never saw that coming).

Do you feel conned,played and cheated yet?

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 I wonder why.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

He's a fraud.
Double Check: Who Is Dr. Robert Malone?
www.logically.ai/articles/who-is...

A man by the name of Dr. Robert Malone has recently found fame through alternative media outlets, claiming to be the RNA vaccine inventor and spouting out a mishmash of misleading claims.....

+4

Hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(2y)

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

I think a higher percentage of omicron is actually better. Britain is omicron dominant, which has led the number of new cases to skyrocket.

However, covid deaths have continued to decline.

The number of new hospital admissions for Covid has gone up in London, which is far ahead of the rest of the country in its omicron epidemic.

But the number of people requiring ventilation in hospital is not even yet at the peak of the summer delta wave.

Most of the findings of new hospital admissions for omicron are merely incidental findings, as all inpatients are tested for Covid. Omicron displaces delta, so seems to confer an immunity to delta, which is more harmful. So I think this variant is going to bring about an end to the pandemic.

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)
+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

Over 95 percent of reported cases of the Omicron COVID-19 variant in Germany occurred in fully vaccinated individuals, according to a new report from the federal government.
thenationalpulse.com/2021/12/31/...

The paper – published December 30th by the German agency the ‘Robert Koch Institute’ – included information on the vaccination status of 4,206 individuals who contracted the latest variant of the virus.

Four thousand and twenty people who reported contracting Omicron in the study – which equates to 95.6 percent of total cases – had received at least two doses of COVID-19 vaccines. Twenty-eight percent of the Omicron-positive group had also received a third dose or “booster” shot.

Just 186 people contracting Omicron were unvaccinated in the entire sample, showing that vaccinated individuals were over 21 times as likely to contract the COVID-19 variant.

+3

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 THAT is utter rubbish.
the RKI (Robert Koch INSTITUTE)
DID publish this data. The numbers you use nevertheless are wildly mixed up.
The Omicron wave had just started on 30th of Dec, hitting preferably mobile younger people--> vaccinated .
you DID NOT quote the catastrophic predictions the RKI MADE FOR stupid vaccine deniers. "they will get omicron at nearly 100%"
so will you both
smiley smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@Adrian∞ You are wasting your time, but no-one reads VP's crap anyway so it is not important.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless Well said and because the admins been abusive they still online smiley

+1

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@Adrian∞ I'm not afraid of catching a cold.

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

EU Med Agency warns too many COVID BOOSTERS could WEAKEN immune system.

Video URL youtu.be/LVqF7QF3FE4

The European Medicines Agency warned that too frequent COVID boosters are both unfeasible and could have negative effects on the human immune system. I go over the article: www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Okay so, here's what I understand, please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Omicron was discovered in Botswana Africa by Dr Sikhulile Moyo. Instead of praising Dr. Moyo, as soon as they shared their findings with the world, a travel ban was ordered for all of Africa. Sounds more like a punishment to me.

www.aljazeera.com/features/2021/...

Omicron is a mild form of covid 19. It actually protects against Delta and can increase protection against delta more than fourfold, according to a study from South Africa.

www.cnbc.com/2021/12/28/cov...ct...

So, why are governments panicking? Why don't they believe the African/South African study?

Is it because the study didn't come from the USA or directly from Fauci's lips?

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@michael59 1) Omicron is a "mild" form for people vaccinated. It represents big threat for vaccinated and those that for some reason haven't complete the vaccination series. Of course if their immune system is not responding well, then Omicron is quite dangerous.
2) Is not actually protecting against Delta. It's a different mutation.
3) Omicron and the circulation of the virus still causes extremely many cases of people in need of intubation and intense medical care, which means that the hospitals and doctors are over-consumed in these patients leaving every other patient, operation, case without care or in stand-by mode.
4) As the virus still circulating among population it evolves and makes hybrids or more mutations.
5) Mathematically, after all these deaths, after the front line build from the millions of vaccinated users any more questions about vaccination or not are obsolete

+1

Report comment
(2y)
+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

The "matter of fact" tone I am getting from your post offends me, Nasos. I don't know where you got that information, but it is not true, questions regarding vaccination or not are not obsolete.

Why does omicron seem to cause more mild illness?

There’s the question of — are these [milder cold symptoms] related to the variant? Or are they related to the fact that many individuals who are experiencing an infection with omicron are either vaccinated, vaccinated and boosted, or in some parts of the world, like South Africa [where the variant was first identified], they’ve already had natural immunity from a prior infection?

It may not be the variant — it may just be us, as humans, because we now have immunity to COVID-19 as a virus, and as a result, our bodies have some prior experience with it. So we’re experiencing the infection more like a common cold.

www.inquirer.com/health/coronavi...
Read more

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Please use "reply" so I notice your answer. I accidentally seen your post now.

Of course natural immunity is the major and only player still. The vaccines activate this.
The immunity of the population towards the virus is not build because of the deniers or ppl that have not been vaccinated. This is mathematically proven and is NOT a lie. I wish to accept this as fact of not offending character.

Immunity towards viruses is not working like immunity we had in past decades, for example against Tuberculosis. We the older ppl got a scar on our arm to verify this. This is the reason we vaccinate ourselves, as docs prescribe, against viruses. The Corona viruses group has some weird characteristics that make them , in this aspect, more difficult to handle, concerning the vaccination and treatment methods. And this was the reasons some people made experiments and maybe (not verified) gave it to us all.
Read more

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Nasos I had covid 19. I caught the first wave and was very sick for the better part of 6 weeks. I am what the docs and scientists consider to be high risk because of my frail physical condition and weak heart coupled with my age and being on the threshold of diabetes 2 and being over weight and being 62 years old.

And yet I made it through the 6 weeks without so much as taking an asprin. Why? Because my immune system rocks and always has. But if I mess with it by putting a bunch of foreign chemicals that do not work anyway, I might lose that powerful immunity that I have built up. The vaccine does not work. No matter what you shoot into your arm you can still get covid 19 and it's variants. I haven't been sick at all since 2020 and even if I did I would not go to the hospital.

It's my body. I decide what gets put in it. No government is going to force me without a fight.
Read more

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 I wish you stay healthy and we share posts next year!

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Nasos Thanks, same to you. smiley

+1

guru
Report comment
(2y)

banned.video/watch?id=61cf8f20cd...

Dr. Peter McCullough in studio. Excellent interview with Alex. After 60:00 McCulllough reviews Omicron calling it natures answer to put a halt to the CV-19 pandemic. The Dr forecasts natural immunity to any known variant after infection with Omicron variant. Better than the mRNA injections or any other synthetic.

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Omicron is a anagram for Moronic. lol

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 AN anagram, MORONICO

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@Adrian∞ That was a mature response.

Thank you, normally I wouldn't point out anyone's spelling mistakes, but since you insist, there are only 2 o's in Omicron, not 3.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

Novak Djokovic has been deported from Australia; he was not vaccinated and tried to get around the entry rules, and was caught out.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@Buttless I don't see why. When you play tennis you and your opponent are more than 6 feet apart at all times.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Australian immigration regulations require vaccination or approved exemption. Djokovic lied and thought he would get away with it because he is a 'celebrity'. He was wrong, and got kicked out.
Rules are rules no matter who you are.

+1

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@Buttless yeah, baby Jesus plus daddy left the building. smiley smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, incentivized, lied to, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, paid, punished, criminalized... If all of this is necessary to gain your compliance - you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is NOT in your best interest.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

God
Report comment
(2y)

+3

Hide 1 reply...

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Ontario.ca website Official Covid 19 Vaccinations Data

covid-19.ontario.ca/data

It's less than 9 minutes long. Do yourself a favor and watch it, please.

MUST WATCH - Latest Official Infection Data After Vaccination - 17 Jan 2022

+3

Hide 15 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 This is really difficult to listen! Besides watch.. ugh

Report comment
(2y)

@CollideDuhScope I appreciate it, I do, I do but the narrator reminds me of zee "chef" in the muppet show circa the 80's smiley

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@CollideDuhScope It is showing that 75% of the people in ICU are fully vaccinated and 86% of people in hospital are partially vaccinated.

Only a small portion of people in ICU or just hospital in general are unvaccinated.

These are government of Ontario statistics for January 17, 2022.

covid-19.ontario.ca/data

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Stats From The Future???

Interesting.

Report comment
(2y)

@NoNeed2Argue No, that was my error and I fixed it. I only wish it was July because right now it's -30C in Edmonton.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 I can't get it to show. All I see is a blank page. I tried it on mozilla and on chrome. smiley

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Canadian truckers against Covid mandates block all lanes of traffic to and from the United States.

A sign on one truck reads: "Mandate freedom" 🔥
media.gab.com/system/media_attac... ?

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 For those who wouldn't know this, Big Trudy, is a nick name for Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNlPbaU6...

smiley

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 lol..

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 I certainly do believe that by far. I'm trying not to pay much attention to it all!
There are angry people everywhere and I'm counting on them to protest all the nonsense for me. smiley

+1

Report comment
(2y)

remeber the good ole days when someone would say they have a cold, and you'd say aww that sucks i here its going around, then you'd both go on with your lives not in a state of panic

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@jondavis3344 I do recall that. I also recall the supposed gas shortage in the 70's that never was.

That's repeating itself in 2021/22. lol

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Covid Scandal & Death Data LIE EXPOSED 😯 This Is Massive 🤬 MSM MEDIA WON’T COVER THIS

youtu.be/swoHsdrIQ7Q

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Freedom of information revelation
youtu.be/9UHvwWWcjYw

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Why you can't trust the government.

youtu.be/Vi5HFpP3ci4

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Robert Malone deleted from Twitter for publicising Pfizer's COVID vaccine trial misinformation
rumble.com/vsgmph-robert-malone-...

CanadianCovidCareAlliance Video Published December 16, 2021
rumble.com/vqx3kb-the-pfizer-ino...

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Robert Malone is a failed quack. Im sure you heard for over half a year now that he's a lying quack but might not care. Important to note, he now admits he didn't invent mRNA vaccines.

So every clickbait youtuber/rumble/fb/instagramer hungry for your ad clicks who claimed Robert Malone invented mRNA vaccines, has lied to you about everything regarding this issue. You know this because they never corrected themselves or apologized to their audiences. They just kept on with the pretend show. Just watch their ads and donate to their patreons like a good victim.

Anyone who is still following social media clickbait pundits interviewing or quoting Robert Malone over half a year after the fact is seriously lost in the dust of long debunked clickbait scammery. It's almost February 2022 right now.

www.logically.ai/articles/who-is...

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Hiddenpalm Not even defending Twitter on this, since Twitter even banned my blog for an article exposing Israel's bombing campaign on Syria's epic xmas celebrations in 2018 and another article covering Cindy Sheehan's hunger strike against Saudi Arabia bombing Yemen. Twitter has also blocked hundreds of Nicaraguans right before their most recent election and allow thousands of fake accounts trying to overthrow democratically elected Latin American governments who are not subservient to the US. And at the same time they also block wackjobs like Alex Jones and DOnald Trump.

The thing is, Twitter isnt the only source that has thrown Malone out with the garbage. Robert Malone's quackery has been rejected by every academic paper and University on Earth. He's a quack desperately trying to live off of interviews, since academia is not feeling this con artist whatsoever.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Hiddenpalm He's on par with the so-called "military experts" pushing the Pentagon leaked UFO footage, that got debunked two years ago.

Calling Robert Malone a joke, isn't even the word for that level of wackness. He's more like a failed public access soap opera from the 1970s that got cancelled after their first episode. He's just sad.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Hiddenpalm That's right keep talking to yourself. smh

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 He's not said one word

about this!

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Well, that's just it isn't it. We're all just trying to say and do the right thing. Yet I can tell that most either do not take the time to read the information listed or automatically dismiss it as some type of scam.

Don't get me wrong, I know there is a lot of false info out there but I'm not trying to spread it and I know you aren't either. We are not asking anyone to take our word for it and we are not asking anyone to give money.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Triple Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome at an alarming rate according to Government data

"An investigation of 5 months worth of official UK Government data confirms predictions previously made by The Expose that the Covid-19 “booster” dose would provide a very short lived temporary boost to the immune systems of the vaccinated population before continuing to decimate their immune systems but at a much more rapid pace.

In short, official UK Government data strongly suggests that the Covid-19 vaccinated population are developing some new form of Covid-19 vaccine induced acquired immunodeficiency syndrome at an alarming rate.

The UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) publish a weekly Vaccine Surveillance Report, with each report containing four weeks worth of data on Covid-19 cases, hospitalisations, and deaths by vaccination status. For our investigation we analysed 5 of these published Vaccine Surveillance Reports containing data from August 16th 2021 to January 2nd 2022, in order to get a clear picture on the effect the Covid-19 vaccines are having on the immune systems of the vaccinated population, and this is what we found…"
Read more

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@michael59 With all due respect and passing the article through my fake proof thinking:

From the statistics the Expose Tabloid makes the next assumption, in the section "Covid-19 Vaccine Induced Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome" of the Article

"Now the official UK Government data proves that a booster dose of the vaccine can give a short term boost to the immune system of the vaccinated, but unfortunately this same data shows that the immune system performance then begins to decline even faster than it was prior to the booster dose being given.

This data therefore suggests that the vaccinated population will now require an endless cycle of booster shots to boost their immune systems to a point where it does not fail but is inferior to that of the unvaccinated population.

Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome is a condition that leads to the loss of immune cells and leaves individuals susceptible to other infections and the development of certain types of cancers. In other words, it completely decimates the immune system.
Read more

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@Nasos When you combine this information with all others coming to light recently. Especially because they are all from official government website statistics, I get a little over zealous about spreading the word.

With all due respect, I asked that you make an informed decision. The choice is yours and I can see that you have made it. Thank you, Nasos for responding. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Excellent natural immunity confirmed

youtu.be/25-iJKPA1CA

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

How Fauci Turns Science Into Propaganda for Big Pharma

- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. succinctly summarizes how Dr. Anthony Fauci wields his power to control and manipulate science across the globe.

- It’s Fauci’s job to conduct research on chronic diseases to figure out their etiology and environmental causes to protect public health, but instead, he turned the NIAID into an incubator for pharmaceuticals.

- Fauci has a $7.6 billion annual budget that he uses to develop new drugs, which he then farms out to universities.

- Fauci’s control — in collusion with that of Bill Gates — has rendered the majority of global scientific research nothing more than pharmaceutical propaganda.

- Fauci shares drug patents with universities, sells them to drug companies, splits the patents with them and walks those drugs through the FDA approval process, which he also controls — once approved, Fauci himself often profits.

(Excerpt)

In 1984, when Fauci was appointed director of NIAID, 11.8% of Americans had chronic disease, but this has risen sharply since.
Read more

+1

guru
Report comment
(2y)

Little by little the truth comes out into the light... Still the decieved refuse to see and hear. Too late for the hundreds of milllions whose time has been cut short. Fauci and friends must pay!

www.projectveritas.com/news/cong...

January 13, 2022
Congressional Members send letters to CDC, Secretaries of Defense and Health and Human Services demanding answers on COVID-19 origin and DARPA documents revealed by Project Veritas reporting

[WASHINGTON DC- January 13, 2022] Members of both chambers of Congress have sent scathing letters to government officials seeking answers in the aftermath of military documents uncovered by Project Veritas which revealed a proposal from EcoHealth Alliance to research bat-borne coronaviruses that was rejected by DARPA and a potential cover-up of those documents.

Madison Cawthorn, Bill Posey, Diana Harshbarger, Lisa McClain, Randy Weber, and Matt Gaetz sent letters to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, CDC Director Rochelle Walensky and HHS Secretary Beccerra asking them to confirm if the explosive documents were indeed “hidden in a top-secret share drive.”

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Instead of spending millions on test that will tell you whether or not you have the virus, how about making a test available that will tell you if you are carrying the necessary antibodies?

That way those who are safe can go on with their lives.

This is comment #12 under this video www.youtube.com/watch?v=25-iJKPA...

"I tested positive for antibodies during a blood donation in October 2020. I don't recall having any symptoms, and the timeframe would suggest "wild type". I just finished a pretty mild omicron case last week. Chills and fever on day one. On and off fever on day two. Nothing thereafter. Other than my normal supplements, I took no medication for omicron not even anything for the fever. In any given year in my over half century on this planet, I would expect to have at least a day or two of the symptoms I had. Instead of shipping out a billion COVID tests, we should be giving 50 million or so people the opportunity to have an anti-body test. ...
Read more

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

It's a 4 minute video. Please watch.

"Here is an Official House of Commons Petition asking for support to influence Canadian Government and politicians to uphold rights and freedoms closes Feb 1 AM petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Pe......

Theo Fleury Discusses "Revolution" and Canadian Trucker Freedom Convoy on Ingraham Angle 01/25/22.

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

So much more info at the video site that you may want to take note of, but I couldn't risk updating my post because I think this thread is too long and I keep getting sabotaged. Here's the link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MToku1n...

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Elon Musk offers support to Canadian truckers amid COVID vaccine mandate
Musk says he and his sons are vaccinated but he opposes mandates

Tesla CEO Elon Musk offered support to Canadian truckers protesting the federal government’s vaccine mandate on Thursday in a series of tweets.

"Canadian truckers rule," Musk wrote to his nearly 72 million followers, adding "CB radios are free from govt/media control."

Later he added another tweet that said, "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."

--------------------------- ------

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)
+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Good news regarding the Omicron variant

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Was about to post that with this:

Evil Liars 🤥 BBC Want To Destroy YouTube’s TRUTH TELLER ❤️ AMAZING Dr John Campbell youtu.be/VkzfHRocw2U

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 You and I both know that there are not too many people who don't have skeletons in the closet and when push comes to shove most people back away and don't fight because they should not have to defend every little thing that has happened in their past.

Dr. John Campbell is not one of those people. He can and will stand tall and step forward to make you accountable because he holds himself accountable. smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Slowly, but surely, the truth will hopefully get us back to some sense of normality.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Australia is now joining the freedom rally.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

So many lies from our politicians. It's hard to keep track of them. My own leader, PM Justin Trudeau called me a misogynistic racist. Then he took off running under the guise of quarantine when he found out there were 50,000 trucks and about 1.4 million people across Canada coming to talk with him this past weekend. He spoke so many lies about how disorderly and disruptive they were and that they made their point so go home because he will not speak with them. www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau...

Here's the truth and it is all summed up nicely in 1 minute.

Top Indian diplomat Amb. Deepak Vohra explains why Justin Trudeau is a national embarrassment both in Canada - as well as in India

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Everything to do with the covid rally held by Canada and Australia has been wiped from the internet.

Even news outlets that were showing support or other countries that showed support like the USA and India....all wiped from the internet.

You will be next people don't allow them to just shut us down.

For the first time in the history of the world we can instantly connect across world. We need solidarity. We need to stop our world from tyranny before it is too late. Please spread the word.

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

This was NEVER about health, it has ALWAYS been about CONTROLLING society.
The truth is coming out...and it will speak volumes if you are willing to listen.
I am Canadian and I support this peaceful movement. Freedom for all

+1

Hide 2 replies...

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Look at what people posting regarding covid 19 are feeling like they must include in their postings: "Let's keep in touch in case cancel culture comes for us!"

We are being censored people.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Thanks to everyone around the world, who stand with us in solidarity freedom convoy is working.

Their go fund me page has reached 10 million dollars. Trudeau and his staff are telling them to leave and they are saying they have enough money to stay there potentially for 8 years.

Then parliament tried to hire tow truck drivers to tow away the trucks and every single towing company said they were out with covid. They sent the police into the crowds and the police said that the people have been lovely and peaceful. The police were bringing them food and drinks.

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Sorry it won't give me access to the page. I had to delete a bunch of program files in the past week or so.

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

A lot of countries are following suit and creating their own freedom convoys. Please be sure to look in on them and show them some love on youtube. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Matt Le Tissier: "I don't think I saw one person in 17 years coming off the pitch with breathing problems, clutching their heart... footballers, tennis players, basketballers... at some point you have to say this isn’t right, this has to be investigated”
gettr.com/post/przhd28fd0

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Professional Athletes Dropping Left & Right, Pro Footballer & Commentator Goes On The Record
Full Vid.
rumble.com/vtvpvi-professional-a...

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

BIGTREE CHALLENGES ROGAN: “HOST THE DEBATE”
thehighwire.com/videos/bigtree-c...

@DelBigtree’s message to @JoeRogan; ‘There’s no one better to host THE Covid Debate than you.’ The @HighWireTalk host Challenges Rogan to hold the debate the world is desperate to see.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Great-grandfather, 78, is handcuffed by Ottawa cops for HONKING his car horn in support of Freedom Convoy: Video of arrest which left 4ft 10ins elderly man bloodied and bruised emerges after Justin Trudeau smeared protesters as 'swastika-wavers'

A bystander filmed two Ottawa officers arresting Gerry Charlebois for allegedly honking his horn Sunday

A day later, a judge banned horn honking for 10 days in response to a lawsuit from a disgruntled resident

The arrest and honk ban comes as Ottawa deals with days of ongoing protests against vaccine mandates

The demonstrations, led by truckers, are now calling for an end to most COVID-19 restrictions in the country

Canadian provinces Alberta, Quebec and Saskatchewan have signaled plans to ease pandemic restrictions

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau criticized 'Nazi symbolism' and 'racist imagery' being used by some protesters

He appeared to shift tone on Tuesday, saying he understood 'how frustrated everyone is' by the restrictions
Read more

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Ontario court freezes access to GiveSendGo donations for truckers’ protest www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/cana...

+3

Hide 2 replies...

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

Hey, have you conspiracy guys lost a few idiots?
They are in Wellington NZ making a mess of the park outside Parliament.
Anti-vaxers and every type of protester including real women (anti-trans), LGQetc, anti-abortion, Maori rights and even a couple with Trump flags.

Police have arrested some and the traffic officers are ticketing all the vehicles.
Please come and take them home!

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless Stop whinging and do your own dirty work.

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

Just come across this.
Lysine Reported to Halt Coronaviruses: An Interview with Bill Sardi
By Richard A. Passwater, Ph.D. -March 18, 2021
wholefoodsmagazine.com/columns/v...
Several viruses have been proven to be stopped indirectly by the dietary essential amino acid, L-Lysine. This is because at least some viruses depend on the amino acid L-arginine to replicate, and L-Lysine has a chemical structure so similar to L-arginine that at least some viruses mistakenly incorporate L-Lysine instead of the L-Arginine they need. As a result, the virus lacks sufficient L-Arginine to replicate. It’s a competitive effect. Changing the diet to favor a high ratio of L-Lysine to L-Arginine directly affects the replication of these viruses.

This fact has been known for decades. Let me cite a couple of related examples, and then move on to the coronaviruses. In the 1970s my reports of the research of others that L-Lysine hampered Herpes Simplex 1 (cold sore, a member of the Herpesviridae family of viruses) replication resulted in my getting many invitations to speak to dental groups (1-3).
Read more

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series