This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,656 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Covid-19 and related stuff (4). (1032 views, 81 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(2y)

Ivermectin, more evidence.

Treatment with Ivermectin Is Associated with Decreased Mortality in COVID-19 Patients: Analysis of a National Federated Database

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Trudeau Taken To Court Over "Illegal Use" of Emergency Act

"The Canadian Constitution Foundation is taking Justin Trudeau to court over his use of the Emergency Act during Ottawa protests. The CCF claims that the invocation of the act was illegal and an overreach of government power."

smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

The Pfizer documents

Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, Pfizer / FDA FOI

phmpt.org

Request, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Pfizer is proving that their Covid-19 vaccine is causing deadly adverse effects

"A 38 page document recently released describes many different adverse side effects. Why did you and the science table continue to advocate for everyone to get vaccinated if you knew Pfizer is causing deadly adverse effects?"

He never did answer the question did he?

My question is why didn't they go/lead with Johnson & Johnson one shot? Why push using the one with deadly adverse effects?

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

WTF?

Here we go again! Even though restrictions have been lifted and most mandates revoked,they still want you to line up and get more shots. This isn't a conspiracy this is lining peoples pockets. This is straight up bullsh*t.

Fourth Covid shot is NECESSARY to control the virus, says Pfizer CEO - as Fauci admits 'we don't know' what is to come for vaccines and how many shots may be needed

"Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said that a fourth shot will be necessary for Americans to remain protected from the virus going forward on Sunday
The firm, and its biggest competitor Moderna, estimate a combined $51 billion in revenue from vaccine sales this year"

"America is moving into what might be the end of the COVID-19 pandemic, but the virus - and potentially regular shots for it - may be around for long into the future.

How long can not yet be determined, though, and even some of the world's top health experts can not give solid answers as to how many shots people will need, and for how long.
Read more

+3

God
Report comment
(2y)

Superior natural immunity.

Antibodies from natural infection, more abundant, more potent, at least 10 times more potent, than immunity generated by vaccination alone

Hybrid immunity, induces a sort of 'super-immunity',

irrespective of whether infection or vaccination comes first,

there is increasing evidence that immunity derived from natural infection with COVID-19 gives powerful protection on its own.

Natural immunity has been shown to be both highly protective and long lasting,

and to safeguard against both re-infection and severe disease.

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

Regarding the first vid at the top (which as been removed).
Ivermectin in Africa and Brazil.
youtu.be/Gz4adJXLHgA

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

Covid just Hit China Really Hard - They Can't Hide it This Time!

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

Just found out about this.

Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe
dosmovies.com/film/Vaxxed_From_C...

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

smiley It's scary to see it happening right in front of your eyes to someone.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

And this is why they are pushing it so hard.

"Pfizer expects $32 billion in Covid vaccine sales for 2022, while Moderna is forecasting at least $19 billion in sales, the companies said in their fourth-quarter earnings statements released last month.

Those are minimum sales, reflecting contracts that have already been signed by nations across the world anticipating their need for the year. But they could be far higher, depending on the trajectory of the virus. Pfizer just raised its 2022 Covid vaccine sales guidance by $1 billion from its previous forecast given to investors in the third quarter while Moderna upped its guidance by $2 billion."

www.cnbc.com/2022/03/03/covid-pf...

+3

God
Report comment
(2y)

YouTube bans Dr Dhand’s videos for “Misinformation” | Now Closing My Channel

Let me go over what happened over the last couple of weeks, with this Big Tech platform labeling my scientific videos as “Misinformation” and banning me from uploading….

rumble.com/user/DrSuneelDhand

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Maaaaaaaaan! I really liked this guy but I saw it from a mile away that Youtube was eventually going to ban him for his research, questioning and other views. I'm glad he's on rumble but he hasn't made a video since April of this year on Rumble. I hope he's okay!

+1

Report comment
(1y)

God
Report comment
(2y)

Emergency Use Authorisation

God
Report comment
(2y)

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 I'm sorry I couldn't find this to watch on YT and now it's just a buffering wheel here on board.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

This image gets all its figures wrong by a factor of ten. The UK lost 0.24% of population to Covid, so that is a 99.76% 'survival rate', not a 99.974% 'survival rate'. It affected different age groups differently. It was much less deadly to the young, but very much more deadly to the elderly. Also, the graphic does not present a percentage of 'world population' as stated at the top, as it shows only disinformation for specific countries. It doesn't show Peru, for example, where the complement of the mortality rate for Covid is around 99.4%.

China and Australia have some of the lowest death rates, but both pursued 'zero Covid' policies and thus had some of the strictest lockdown measures of all. India has a very poor system of data gathering on such things, so no 'survival rate' can be accurately calculated for that country. Africa is a continent and not a country, possibly revealing the author's ignorance, lumping a continent of many nations in with a collection of countries. However, African nations are similarly beset by poor systems of death data gathering, so a similar issue applies as with India.
Read more

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

JUSTIN TRUDEAU HUMILIATED AT EU PARLIAMENT, CALLED DICTATOR TO HIS FACE

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

WEF advisor says COVID-19 is critical to convince people to accept total Biometric Surveillance… “Covid is critical because this is what convinces people to accept total biometrics surveillance”.

+4

God
Report comment
(2y)

Covid Vaccine Injury Stories.
community.covidvaccineinjuries.c...

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

A Clear Response to Trudeau Government and Legacy Media.

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

[Full Interview] Uncovering the Covid Narrative with Dr. Robert Malone
rumble.com/vzd954-full-interview...

Dr. Robert Malone, MD, MS and inventor of mRNA and DNA vaccination, joined us March 26, 2022, to answer our questions on the science of Covid-19 vaccines and the Covid narrative, politicized and weaponized to silence any dissenters.

Who's behind the unscientific global vaccine agenda? And what is their ultimate goal?

His Gab channel. gab.com/RobertMaloneMD

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

If I wanted to get vaccinated against covid19 tomorrow, I would have to take the first shot that came out 2 years ago, wait a bit then take get the second one that came out, then wait a bit and take the third one and wait a bit, then the fourth....

If I want to get the influenza vaccine tomorrow, I could go and get the latest shot right away, even though influenza varies every year, just like covid19 varies although admittedly, covid19 is said to mutate faster. My question is...

How come I don't have to get every flu shot variant from influenza ( that shot was originally invented in 1945) before I can get the most recent one. Why can't I just take the latest covid19 vaccine. Why do I have to take all 4?

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

WORLD PREMIERE: WATCH THE WATER (Documentary)
rumble.com/v10md2r-world-premier... (starts 9 min in)
Published April 11, 2022

@fortunate1 Thanks for sharing.

Hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(2y)

You Were Right: They Lied.

+1

senior guru
Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 From that post:

"Finally, this same consent form also states that “the effects of the COVID-19 vaccine on sperm, a pregnancy, a fetus, or a nursing child, are not known.”

“And this is something that has caused a lot of younger women and parents of teen girls hesitation [over receiving the shots] which they were demonized over [in the legacy media].”"

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

The truth is starting to become clear.

Lab leak latest report

2nd comment: "Yes the joke is sadly true.The WHO knew they were looking in the wrong place,but it was easier for them to “believe” they were at least looking,even though they knew they would never find the answer where they were looking.They knew where they were supposed to look but didn’t/couldn’t."

My personal favourite.

11th comment: Having worked in high security circumstances I observed this. Extremely high security up front but many “back door” situations ignored. As this applies to lab leaks in 3D world labs I wonder how they dispose of monkey bodies after use. Are they loaded up and expected to be incinerated by third parties but are actually just dumped in bush or worse, sold in wet markets?

+3

God
Report comment
(1y)

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Its time for all you conspiracy wankers to give up on Covid, go protest about alien chemtrails or something.
The Covid pandemic is over, beaten by vaccinations, is become an endemic disease we can manage.

+5

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless It's time you realized how irreverent your opinion is on this topic. I decide when it's time for me to give up, not you.

If you don't like what you are reading you are welcome to just sheeple along.

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 I have him blocked, so the only way he could view my post is by logging out. (stalking comes to mind)

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Oh you got that one right!

I'm very irreverent to wankers and their stupid posts.

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless You forgot to define this one:

shee·ple

/SHēpəl/

noun derogatory

people compared to sheep in being docile, foolish, or easily led.
"by the time the sheeple wake up and try to change things, it will be too late"

+2

God
Report comment
(1y)

Covid: Vikki Spit receives first Covid vaccine damage payment in UK

+4

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 He says there are 500,000,000 people on the "damaged from the vacine" list. And that's just in the UK.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 ........the irony in this is that the entire U.K. Population is 68,585,170 people. The rest of the 431,414,830 people must be tourists smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd I fail to see the humor in a list of people damaged or dead because of a mandatory law made by our governments.

I doubt there will be any more accurate lists made to evaluate how many others around the globe are suffering because they had no choice.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Accurate lists? smiley smiley smiley Didnt you just say that the affected people are estimated at 500.000.000 people just in the UK? smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Yes I said it. I said it because it is true. The video confirms this as well.

Then I said there will most likely never be a total list confirming how many people are damaged or dead because of the vaccine from around the globe. The UK is probably the only country brave enough to admit the error. And it was an error, JudgeDredd. Otherwise the government would not be compensating people.

Why is this funny to you?

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@michael59 The EU in its entirety (that's 27 countries btw) has a population of 447.3 million people. And according to you and the video, the UK alone has a population of at least 500 million people.

Is that not reason enough to be funny? smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd It was meant to be 500,000 people on the list in the UK, that are applying for damages caused to them or loved ones from receiving the vaccine. That was my mistake.

What I think is funny is that for you, a moderator, to not understand anything I am saying and just make fun about my spelling errors tells me that you didn't even bother to watch the video. That was your mistake. Because I'm no longer interested in any opinion you might have regarding the topic.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Aux contraire my friend. My initial comment is the result of me understanding yours literally. And I offered you 3 opportunities to walk back from that erroneous statement to no avail. I did not offer any other opinion regarding the accuracy or not of any of your other statements, because quite simply, arguing with an anti-vaxxer is a total waste of time.

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)
+2

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd "And according to you and the video, the UK alone has a population of at least 500 million people."*

Did you not watch the video?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 I didnt have to. He said:"Yes I said it. I said it because it is true. The video confirms this as well."

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Starting Monday travellers do not need to be vaccinated to fly on a plane or take a train within Canada. Transportation Minister Omar Alghabra talks to CBC Chief Political Correspondent Rosemary Barton about Ottawa's plans to suspend measures that restrict unvaccinated people from travelling (Yesterday, June 20, 2022).

Decision to drop mandates was not related to airport delays: Transport minister

www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0WoXz1F...

The mandate was dropped because our prime minister travelled into Canada with covid.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

I enter this thread and what do I find?
This and much more of the same. smiley smiley

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Oh, you are soooooo lucky smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Funny that, I get the same.
Perhaps the conspiracy freaks don't want to talk to us.
smiley

+3

God
Report comment
(1y)

Wonder how many people would have took the experimental jab if they new the facts about it.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Exactly. There is no "science" given that the vaccine ever was or is even now a life saver. There is no way they can say it lessened severity of Covid19 symptoms, how could they? They barely even know what the symptoms are. I mean, they did say it, but there is no proof.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

This was never about the health and safety of the world. This was a test, a test to see how well we could be herded into cooperating. At first, we all did cooperate as the following video can attest to:

But that was not good enough. They had to push the limits and see how gullible we, Joe Public, really are. Again, they succeeded as this video can attest to:

Every single word spoken in the above video was a lie. This was not the first lie spoken by a world leader regarding vaccines and it was not the last spoken by most leaderships across the globe.

There will be no stopping the truth from coming out regarding this fiasco. It's why we are being led to a world war 3. As this video will attest to:

What better way to remove our personal rights and enforce marshal law?
Read more

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

BOMBSHELL: Dr. Clare Craig Exposes How Pfizer Twisted Their Clinical Trial Data for Young Children

If you have children, you need to watch this video.

rumble.com/v18s66i-bombshell-dr....

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Pierre Kory, MD MPA

Appreciate the support from the World Council for Health @WCH_Org
(paraphrased):
"ABIM should (instead) question the judgement of the many U.S M.D's that blindly followed orders from government officials, pharmaceutical companies, & hospital CEOs resulting in harm and even death"
Quote Tweet
World Council For Health (WCH)
@WCH_Org
· Jun 20
#LetDoctorsBeDoctors twitter.com/WCH_Org/status…

twitter.com/PierreKory?ref_src=t...

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

twitter.com/ScottGottliebMD/stat...

Scott Gottlieb, MD

COVID is novel and pathogenic virus. Most kids will have mild course and recover fine from acute illness. But we should show humility that we don’t know it’s long term implications. Letting an entire generation of kids get infected, with no baseline immunity, may be imprudent 2/2

Replying to
@ScottGottliebMD
There is zero evidence showing that vaccination reduces the chance of these potential long term issues

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/politics/h...
How Russian propaganda exploded in New Zealand before the protest at Parliament
New Zealand soaked up Covid-19 disinformation seeded by Russia in the months leading up to the protest at Parliament, a major new report from Microsoft has found.

Microsoft charted the increase through what it called the Russian Propaganda Index using tools that showed consumption of false news was 30 per cent above Australia and the United States.

It revealed that sophisticated artificial intelligence and other tools had tracked a surge in Russian propaganda consumption from December onwards. The growth continued through to the protest at Parliament in February.

The report said it was too early for a concrete conclusion but "this spike in Russian propaganda consumption in New Zealand preceded an increase in public protests in early 2022" in Wellington.

Read more

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless It goes on to analyse the Russian English-language disinformation campaign during the Covid epidemic, to discredit Pfizer vaccines. At the same time they were encouraging vaccine use on Russian-language sites.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Dr. Pierre Kory is an American critical care physician.

Dr. Scott Gottlieb, former FDA commissioner. He's also a Pfizer board member, and he's from Westport, Connecticut.

No Canadians or Russians in either of my last posts.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 ?? I posted information from internet analysis connecting Covid disinformation with sources in Russia.
I'm not interested in tweets from frauds, but since you brought it up here are some fact-checks:
Gottlieb was a political appointee, one of Trump's mates. He was fired soon after.

Kory is discredited and the 'World Council for Health' is a disinformation site.

I don't know why you post this rubbish.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless My point is that there is no reliable source that you would accept, Buttless. You seem to believe that everything/site/video/source you post is reputable. It isn't.

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless Buttless, in no world do I believe that these are people in full possession of their mental powers. I am not a psychiatrist and cannot give a diagnosis. But they are not fully sane, I can feel that. How they present themselves with their earth-is-a-disk knowledge, full of pride and arrogance, feeling superior by making themselves unreachable.

These are not firm beliefs, but delusions. A delusion is a belief to which the patient unwaveringly adheres despite its incompatibility with empirically testable facts that are accepted by the majority in society. These are uncorrectable misperceptions and misjudgments of reality which are held on to with absolute subjective certainty even in the face of evidence to the contrary.

Trying to understand this will quickly take you to your limits: "It is futile for outsiders to try to dissuade a patient from his delusional convictions with logical arguments. For the patient there is an inner logic within his delusion building, thus a "delusion certainty", which cannot be shaken by counter-arguments. Counter-evidence is either ignored or inserted into the delusion."(Wiki)
Read more

+2

God
Report comment
(1y)

Public comment is needed NOW to stop the FDA from considering bypassing their already fractured process of Covid vaccine safety and efficacy testing to ‘Flu shot’ future Covid vaccines and boosters.

Make your comment before the hearing, June 27th, to stop the agency allowing plug and play updates to these mRNA shots lacking proper clinical trials.

POSTED: June 27, 2022

thehighwire.com/videos/fda-attem...

For a minute then, i was saying no they can't/won't do that. Silly me. smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

A man who became partially paralyzed after getting his first dose is one of the first in Canada to be compensated for vaccine injury.

I could not get the video to load here. It is only 2 minutes long and well worth your time from CTV News Vancouver.

B.C. man awarded vaccine compensation
www.youtube.com/watch?v=axK3SyuB...

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 You may find it better to copy YouTube links via the share button under the vid:

37K - 993 " SHARE " DOWNLOAD

Just click on it and copy the shorter link.
youtu.be/axK3SyuBuYw

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 thank you. I think Don'tspeak tried to tell me that but I didn't understand. Now I do. smiley

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,656 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series