This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,925 reviews
122,504 films • 18,490 TV series

Covid-19 and related stuff (6). (3817 views, 444 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(1y)

COVID BOOSTERS GO BUST

thehighwire.com/videos/covid-boo...

The scientific literature is now loudly signaling the failure of Covid booster vaccines. In the UK, negative efficacy is spelling disaster for their vaccine push while natural immunity again reigns supreme with a new bombshell finding out of Qatar.

#NaturalImmunity #VaccineEfficacy

POSTED: July 20, 2022

Well worth the watch.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

Another Disinformation thread? Hasn't it been made clear that the users in here find your posts on COVID disinformation undesirable? This is getting closer and closer to spam.

+9

Hide 15 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Because Facebook is always so reliable.

"Facebook finally admitted the truth: The “fact checks” that social media use to police what Americans read and watch are just “opinion.”

That’s thanks to a lawsuit brought by celebrated journalist John Stossel, which has exposed the left’s supposed battle against “misinformation” as a farce."

nypost.com/2021/12/14/facebook-a...

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 I do wish for once that you would provide incontrovertible evidence in the form of a judgement with an effect of res judicata. Instead you provide an indirect reference of a legal claim without any information on the stage of the proceedings, if any.

At best, and only after reading another article by the same author ( nypost.com/2021/12/13/facebook-b... ), the evidence of the alleged admission seems to be taken out of Facebook's first statement of defence, which constitutes the very first stage of written submissions, way prior to the issuance of a decision.

Further investigation reveals that the case of Stossel v. Meta Platforms, Inc. et al, with a docket number 5:21-CV-07385 and a filing date of 09/22/2021 is STILL PENDING on the California Northern District Court.

unicourt.com/case/pc-db5-stossel...
Read more

+8

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd Facebook ADMITS its ‘fact-checkers’ are OPINION BASED

"In a truly astonishing admission, Facebook recently confessed that its ‘fact-checkers’ actually make opinion based decisions. That acknowledgement came when journalist John Stossel asked the social media platform for an explanation after several of his videos were deemed to be ‘false,’ ‘partly false,’ or ‘lacking context.’ Stossel’s lawyer, Harmeet Dhillon, joins Glenn to detail how his situation proves that Facebook fact-checkers actually are ACTIVISTS looking ‘go after’ and smear ‘helpless’ users."

youtu.be/ewazV6d1kr4

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Did you not understand the point that presenting submissions from a court case that is still pending, does NOT amount to evidence? Certainly NOT before the judge evaluates them on their merits.

And neither the reproduction nor any rebroadcasting of such submissions qualifies them as evidence, no matter how many times they are reproduced prior to the rendering of a court decision.

+6

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd closer to spam* And what have you allowed in the last Covid forum.

Will you stop this " people or to dumb to think for themselves, so i will do it for them ", the truth will come out in the end.

And you and your fact checkers 🤡 world.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 It seems to me that the mantra of "people or to dumb to think for themselves, so i will do it for them" applies entirely to your Covid disinformation threads.

+6

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 "People OR to dumb"?

smiley

Whhhhaaaat?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Are you taking the piss out of my spelling?

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Awww yup, they is ''way OR to dummb''... even gets worse as ya scroll down. Thankfully they generally just chat among themselves for back-pats and sharing recipe's for iodine and peroxide as immunity boosters.

BUTWAITTHERESMORE: 'ahead readers will find invitation/suggestions to not read the crap they post. Although, they contend they're helping spread informed decisionmaking based on THEIR 'YouTube ReSEaRch''' - the very dichotomy of contradictory messages they obv struggle with.

This thread is amusing for all the wrong reasons. smiley

*just wait for the ''Exertion from video: ~Mikey''
whew, that EXERTION must be GRATE - any bets?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) I don't need to take the piss out of the spelling when he regularly does it himself. Classically:

"You or sh*t string!"

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak People are too dumb.
They frequently miss-spell common words phonetically.
Be kind... dyslexics are teople poo.

The condition may also affect comprehension of scientific or technical matters:

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless "Be kind... dyslexics are teople poo."

Kindness extends to those who are not creating a community of disinformation and pretending to have eedical mxpertise. smiley

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd Another Disinformation thread?*

Just please let people view (in peace) here what the
(bought) MSM will not show them.

And when it comes to taking the jab, most have made there minds up.

But i'm still seeing more and more comments with this wording.
"I'm pro jab, but no way will i be having any boosters"

+7

God
Report comment
(1y)

US Open confirms vaccine status will rule out Novak Djokovic from tournament
www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/j...

"Novak Djokovic’s hopes of playing in the US Open suffered another blow after the tournament said it would respect the United States government’s rules on the Covid-19 vaccine.

The US requires non-citizens to be fully vaccinated against coronavirus to enter the country, meaning Djokovic, who has made it repeatedly clear that he will not take the vaccine, will not be allowed entry."

How many sports people have you seen drop on the ground recently "because they were unjabbed"

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Dr. Peter McCullough with David Martin Sports on Novak Djokovic No Vax Stance
rumble.com/v1ca3op-dr.-peter-mcc...

David Martin Sports @davidmartinsports invited Dr. Peter McCullough to provide commentary on why COVID-19 vaccination is not a good idea for Novak Djokovic given his clinical and professional situation. "He made the right decision."

+2

God
Report comment
(1y)

Dr. Peter McCullough, MD, MPH, Jun 27, 2022 Texas Senate HHS Testimony
rumble.com/v1acq3d-dr.-peter-mcc...

Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH, Texas Senate Testimony, Health and Human Services Committee, "Lessons Learned on Pandemic Response" June 27,2022. Senator Lois Kolkhorst, Chair.

Please feel free to quote some of the things he said.

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Exertion from video below:

More children suffered a severe reaction to vaccine than required oxygen therapy

www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056

BNT162b2 messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine (Pfizer–BioNTech)

20th July 2022
Data on the real-world effectiveness of vaccines against omicron in children

METHODS

January 21, 2022, through April 8, 2022

Singapore, 5 to 11 years

N= 255,936 children

Fully vaccinated, 67.7% (173, 268)
Partially vaccinated, 12% (30,712)
Unvaccinated, 20.3% (51,995)

16.4 to 17.9 million person-days at risk
53,429 infections
5,342 PCR-confirmed

288 hospitalizations

Among hospitalized children
Five received supplemental oxygen our of whom, admitted ITU
Of these five children One was unvaccinated Two were partially vaccinated Two were fully vaccinated

No deaths attributable to Covid-19

Among the children in the unvaccinated group
All reported infections, 3,303
PCR-confirmed infections, 479
Read more

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Did this headline " Antibodies in 99.3% of youth " (from my first post in the Covid (5) forum) send people into melt down in this thread. dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Covid...

+3

God
Report comment
(1y)

And can i just say, to those that HATE on Dr. John Campbell (from YouTube www.youtube.com/c/Campbellteachi... ) he has been very,very pro-vax from day one.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Tucker time:)

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley BUDDY

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

New Zealand Covid deaths soar to RECORD high as Omicron wreaks havoc: Scientists claim nation is vulnerable because it spent too long under 'hermit' China-style eradication strategy

New Zealand's weekly Covid deaths soared to 151 in the week to July 16, compared to previous high of 115
In the latest day, all 26 people who died from Covid aged over 60 — known to be most vulnerable to the virus
Omicron sub-variant BA.5 is driving the current wave and caused 64,780 confirmed infections last week

www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic...

+3

Hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(1y)

Rampant BA 5

"Rant warning. There is a significant rant in this video starting at 15 minutes 20 seconds. Viewer discretion is advised as some may find this objectionable.

CDC variant nowcast

covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-trac...

BA.5 77.9%
BA.4 12.8%
BA.2.12.1 8.6%
BA.2 0.6%

BA.1 0%
Delta 0%
Others 0%"

He talks about iodine near the end, as anyone used it after getting Covid, did it help any?
Some info on iodine: nootropicsexpert.com/iodine/

+2

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 I already watched it early this morning and I do believe that it just strengthens our point, PureVodka when we say that this epidemic is truly portrayed as one sided in the media.

This pandemic should have been handled so very differently by our so called, experts. IMHO, the fact that it is proven to be tweaked with in a lab before it "escaped" tells me to ask questions and keep asking until I am satisfied that I am not being manipulated like the very virus itself.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Just been searching for Reddit post via Google and DuckDuckGo and i found 5 i would have thought they be easily 50+ from diff people. Also going of the headlines, there seem to be a lot of criticism towards iodine (plenty of anti-vaxers in the titles).

So i would not be surprised if the MSM attack Dr. John Campbell tomorrow, will see.

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 There were a few people but not many that disagreed with Dr Campbell. I think that is completely acceptable because what works for some does not necessarily work for all. I"m not much for experimenting with meds or even natural remedies. Mostly because I am too lazy to hunt things down. I am a bit irritated that I bought sea salt instead of table salt last time I shopped. lol But the store I was in was sold out of table salt. I think natural immunity is what I'm going to stick with. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Thanks for that excellent link re: Iodine.
nootropicsexpert.com/iodine/
While the focus of the info was on the thyroid and brain function, it also pointed out the body's nedd of iodine for the immune system and anti-cancer activity, The importance of selenium is also mentioned as an essential mineral.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Your welcome. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Iodine is mainly used for the thyroid, as a supplemental antibacterial.

Because it reduces thyroid function it is extremely dangerous for anyone with thyroid disease.

There is NO evidence, incident, or recording of its being beneficial for a VIRUS. It treats as an antibacterial.

It can also be used as an ANTISEPTIC to treat cuts.

That is it.

Wow. Be careful this is definitely propaganda.

+6

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak It is not propaganda. Do your own research, Don'tSpeak.

Dr. Campbell is only stating the obvious. That there should be so many studies being funded right now and even since day one of the discovery of covid19 that have not been promoted because the vaccine was never a cure all.

"The COVID-19 pandemic has increased awareness of operating room transmission risks of the responsible virus, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). SARS-CoV-2 can remain aerosolized for at least three hours under experimental conditions and may persist for greater than 72 h on plastic and stainless steel surfaces; this creates substantial risks to all healthcare professionals [1]. The virus may reside in high concentrations in the nasal cavity, nasopharynx, oral cavity and oropharynx, and thus opportunities for dissemination of SARS-CoV-2 in the operating suite have been hypothesized [2, 3]. Intubation, as well as transoral and transnasal procedures, may pose a unique risk as viral particles may be aerosolized while performing these measures and contact with mucosa can be extensive. Various anecdotes confirm a relatively high prevalence of COVID-19 among otorhinolaryngologists, and for this reason, special precautions have been proposed for many aerosol-generating transnasal procedures [4]. Given that a minority of infected patients may remain asymptomatic, and that rapid and reliable screening remains limited, prevention against viral exposure has primarily focused on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) [5,6,7]. Topical oronasal treatment with povidone-iodine (PVP-I), better known as Betadine™ (Avrio Health, LP), may be an effective method to immediately reduce the viral load of the upper aerodigestive tract and thus decrease the risk of inadvertent virus transmission.

journalotohns.biomedcentral.com/...
Read more

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 "do your own research" = google how does iodine help Covid 19.

That is NOT research.

Research involves INVESTIGATING all the different arguments both for and against.

STOP with the quotes. They are ludicrous. smiley smiley smiley

+5

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Don't speak. Try listening for once.

Here's a quote for you...

The truest characters of ignorance are vanity, and pride and arrogance.

Your ignorance shines each time you click on that ludicrous laughing smilie.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 ERMMMMM. You're inferring the smile on Harley Quinn is ME??

As for the rest, simply a description of yourself.

You never, ever address my points, you merely attempt to deflect via imagined insults.

That explains a lot.

Do your own research. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak " extremely dangerous for anyone with thyroid disease " BS! Excessive intake can be harmful. Defficiency is deadly over the long term.

+3

expert
Report comment
(1y)

Explaining reality to a conspiracy theorist:

+8

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@dubub Call it whatever you want. Just do yourself a favor and check things out so that you make an informed decision.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@dubub Translation of this group: "Doo doo your own ReSEarCh" 💩💩💩

smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Information is what others give as a way of conveyance of another perspective.

Propaganda is what overrides that and quotes here-say, blogs, YouTube and unscientific, unreliable sources. Further, unless you are a subject of a controlled test, there is no evidence.

It's dangerous to people with Thyroid conditions! You will give them dis and mis information. That is akin to murder.

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak You didn't watch the video because nothing even close to that was conveyed.

You have no interest in truth or falsehoods you just want to be a Jester.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Also, continually "quoting" and url-ing as well as YouTube without your own words, in simple easy to read language means you do not understand yourself.

There is no conversation here. THAT IS Propaganda.

+7

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Give it up already. You sound like a bot.

The best way to covey a point of view on the internet is to be able to back up your sources with url's to links. How would I be able to back up my own opinion if I didn't understand what I wanted to covey to others by sharing links?

So, stop with the condescending attitude and either contribute to the thread or back off because all you do is make yourself look like the ignorant one.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Thank you.

That proved my point precisely.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

+3

God
Report comment
(1y)

Coronavirus Destroys Sense of Smell: Why? – Dr. Berg

Mar 31, 2020

Timestamps
0:03 Coronavirus symptoms
0:24 Newly discovered coronavirus symptoms
0:49 The enzyme involved in taste and smell
1:09 Zinc and the loss of the sense of smell and taste
1:40 What causes anosmia?
4:33 Zinc is incredibly important

Did zinc help you get some or all of your smell back? smiley

+3

God
Report comment
(1y)

Covid-19 Related Loss of Smell

Jul 4, 2021

This simple home remedy has the potential to restore your sense of smell after a covid-19 infection. Watch to learn more!

DATA:
www.frontiersin.org/articles/...

Timestamps
0:00 Introduction: Covid-19 Related Loss of Smell
0:25 The olfactory bulb and immune function
1:18 Smell retraining therapy (SRT)
2:44 Share your success story!

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

Good natural immunity data

"Evidence omicron is generating natural immunity."

From the comments on YouTube for this vid and comments i've read from other vids in the last few days, it looks like a lot of people have been getting Covid more then once and people seem to be posting a lot more details about there symptoms.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 This is very encouraging news. After two and a half years it feels so refreshing to be able to say that. smiley

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

How to BLAST your way to the truth about the origins of COVID-19

"Using BLAST is easy. I'm going to show you how easy and how to prove that SARS-Cov-2 is man-made
Dr Ah Kahn Syed
Dec 28, 2021

I’ve been meaning to write this blog for ever. Well, at least since Prashant Pradhan (a wonderful, honest and brave genomics scientist) raised the possibility back in February 2020 that the SARS-Cov2 virus was man made. And we have seen multiple confirmatory pieces that the virus was made in a lab, one of the better ones here on zenodo and with its own cute video for non-Bayesian peeps here. As of writing this those links are still up which at 12 months is pretty good going for any article that dares challenge the drivel propagandised by our beloved “free press [sponsored by pharma]”.

Anyway, BLAST is the NCBI/NIH (aka US government) repository for genomic and proteomic sequences, amongst other things. It is where all genome scientists around the world deposit their sequences if they make a discovery. Its main function is to allow comparison of gene sequences and discovery of sequences that match one that you might have come across in your experiment. What’s a gene sequence? That’s easy. It’s a line of code, made up of any combination of 4 letters in a sequence. Remember the film GATTACA? If you haven’t watched it by now, you should - because it’s yet another dystopian movie that is now too close to home."
Read more

+3

God
Report comment
(1y)

smiley smiley

+4

God
Report comment
(1y)

Childhood vaccinations

"COVID-19 pandemic and global childhood vaccinations

www.who.int/news/item/15-07-2...

COVID-19 pandemic fuels largest continued backslide in vaccinations in three decades

Global vaccination coverage continued to decline in 2021,

Data WHO and UNICEF

Diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (whooping cough) (DTP3)

5% down between 2019 and 2021

25 million children missed out on one or more doses of DTP in 2021

18 million, zero doses"

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Your link to WHO has a runtime error. Use the drop down hyperlink extension.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Prof Richard Ennos discusses experiment run to find the cause of an increase in excess deaths

The video is exactly 5 minutes long.

youtu.be/kFf5k2h-f_4

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Finally, a doctor with an impeccable reputation (he even managed to stay on youtube whilst talking about the covid virus for 2.5 years) speaks out about, Fauci.

The entire video is encouraging/good news about the pandemic, but the part about Fauci starts around the 6:57 mark and again intermittently throughout the rest of the 3 minutes of the video.

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 "Finally, a doctor with an impeccable reputation"

A Doctor??????

"Campbell received a diploma in nursing from the University of London and Bachelor of Science in biology from the Open University. He subsequently earned a Master of Science in health science from the University of Lancaster and a Ph.D. in nursing education from the University of Bolton. The doctorate was awarded in 2013 for work on developing teaching methods using digital media such as online videos."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Campb...

+5

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd You can't just read whatever you decide is accurate and then giggle about it. Well I guess you can. Doesn't mean you are accurate...the man has earned his right to call himself doctor. Just like any other doctor out there. Well, not like any other doctor. He is an honest and forthright person who says what he means and backs it up with facts.

uk.linkedin.com/in/dr-john-campb...

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 The difference is that the other doctors out there have actually earned the right to call themselves Doctors by having finished Medical School, not nursing school....

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd lol this is TOO funny.

He calls himself "Dr" which anyone with a Masters can do.

It is, of course, a doctorate, NOT a medical degree.

He is retired and his masters is in TEACHING.

DERP the thread continues.

(Well done, Michelle. smiley you continually support the DIS-Information diagnosis of this thread)

FACTS:

Retired Nurse Lecturer, A&E Nurse, Masters in Medical Science and PH.D in Nursing Education.

Further, he is not a researcher. smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Actually, Masters and PhD are different postgraduate titles. In most countries a Master's degree is a prerequisite to the PhD. A notable exception is Germany where they have equalized their Masters with their PhD, leading to pretty much everyone being called a Doctor.

A funny instance happened many years ago when I was introduced to a German colleague, who upon confirming and repeating his name, he corrected me with a stern look, telling me that I should address him as Doctor. He said (and I quote): "My title befits my academic qualifications".

I was so amused by his correction that I couldn't resist paying him back in the same currency. I replied that "since an LL.M. is a Master of Laws, please be so kind to add the title of Master to my name. And since I have two LL.M.'s, feel free to call me Master Yoda" smiley smiley

He didnt like that..... ...
Read more

+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd Thanks for catching that!

I actually meant the PhD for the doctor representation and too late to edit. He has both, but when Doctor is thrown around the way it is with him (and others) they are definitely using it as a means of boosting themselves without actually having the qualification, or relevant experience.

I've run across more than a few who do this.

Makes me feel like I always have to ask, do you mean a medical doctor, or a PhD teaching qualification?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Reminds me of Friends smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd The difference is that you don't get to decide.

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 You are quite right. That's the job for the General Medical Council (GMC), the independent body with responsibility for regulating doctors in the UK. The Nursing and Midwifery Council on the other hand, is the regulator for nursing and midwifery professions in the UK. Perhaps you should inquire with them if the title of Doctor is granted to registered nurses.

www.gmc-uk.org

www.nmc.org.uk

+3

God
Report comment
(1y)

Newly elected President of Costa Rica rescinds the jab mandate: "As of today.... any action taken against anyone who does not want to be vaccinated is an action that is against the law."
media.gab.com/system/media_attac...

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Victory for Medical Choice in Illinois: Health System Settles for $10.3m with Workers over Mandates

Article | A legal clash pitting healthcare employees that opted out of the COVID-19 vaccine mandates for religious motivations against a sizable Midwestern integrated health system has been settled by the parties based on a $10.3 million negotiated agreement that now just simply needs execution by a federal judge. Billed by the plaintiff’s counsel as the first-class action lawsuit settlement against a private employer concerning the COVID-19 vaccine mandates, the conflict started when fourteen healthcare employees, including nurses, a pharmacy tech, and a senior application analyst filed a lawsuit last October against the defendant, NorthShore University HealthSystem. The employees were named anonymously in the litigation.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

smiley smiley smiley

+3

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Luc Montagnier died in February this year, from Covid.

+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless 8th Feb. 2022. This is why I face palmed.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless How is it that you are the only one who knows what he died from?

Montagnier died Tuesday February 10th at the American Hospital of Paris in Neuilly-sur-Seine, a western suburb of the capital, the area's city hall said. No other details were released.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 I have no idea what he died from and don't care. Just googled it and came up with the usual random stuff, mostly the same standard as the misinformation on this thread so picked one. There is another that he was poisoned for announcing vaccines cause Aids. Or maybe just old age and senility. Take your pick.

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless I would say that almost reaching the age of 90 years is probably a deciding factor, or at least one of them. Did you know you can determine how long you will most likely live by looking at the average age the elders on both sides of your family lived until? There are always exceptions to the rule but most deaths are genetically determined by the averages in your family. Mine is 82, which means barring illness or accident I should have approximately 20 years left.

I choose not to rush that number by putting experimental drugs in my system. You do know that the emergency has passed, right? There is no rush to take that vaccine anymore, it has not even been approved by the FDA. It was only given permission for emergency use.

Why don't you take a look at the last 3 minutes of the video by Dr John Campbell posted above? Are you too frightened, or are you worried that you may have to make an informed decision?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless In other words you pick and choose what false information is okay to post?

I pick to believe the truth, the man was a genius.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless The derp reply to you by Michelle didn't fact check that the 10th of February would have been Thursday. Derp again...

smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Maybe they have different days on that planet. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless What a coincidence, I have often wondered what color the sky is in your world, Buttless. smiley

+2

master
Report comment
(1y)

Perhaps we should start a new thread.... who is bored with this on a movie site, just asking, don't hate me...…

+6

Hide 26 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@ijaija True.

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@ijaija I've had enough of this smashed in my face for the last number of years, and I can readily find it if I want to. I don't want to even glance at the title. It's like pandemic Stockholm syndrome.

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@ijaija was bad enough when it was just part 1, now they`re up to part 6. its political in nature so i dont see how its even here anymore.

+6

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk And yet here you are. smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 is the 59 in your name your IQ?

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk Man, that's rude. I love it. smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk It's a pity. She was won over by the Stockholm Syndrome double, double team.

Apparently, speaking up against people who tell me to FO when I express that my brother is a casualty from Covid is an ok thing and she rallies with that kind of special crassness.

You're being generous in that figure.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Stickmanuk Is that a personal attack? Have you not read the "TOS" for posting here?

I suppose that's why you haven't bothered to watch the last 3 minutes of the video I posted from Dr Campbell.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk My IQ is exactly 150. I showed you mine, now show me yours.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Well thats something you cant confirm. I think i`ll stick with my 59 theory, it seems more realistic.

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk Sticky does what sticky is.

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk EXACTLY! The presentation is 100% meant to keep the political horror show going here.

smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk Are those replies from the Stockholm Syndrome tag team? All I hear is:

+6

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak smiley smiley smiley
This is JD's favourite toy. No kidding, you can ask him. I don't know if he still has it, those plastic gizmos tend to break quickly. I think it's in his office on his desk.

When I heard about it, I wanted to apply for a job there - because of the working atmosphere - but I'm not a legal scholar.

Anyway, my old boss used to make notes about me - hoping to kick me out one day. Don said "I was taking a sh*t", really, the phrase was in my personnel file. smiley
Don did this, Don did that. Constantly he wanted to know where I had been. The sight of a bubble farting orange plastic butt would have brought him close to fainting. Rarely have I been so underestimated.

Death to all petty philistines.

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Philistine lives matter!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD I once gave my boss a huge dark chocolate covered cigar as a present. If you flipped the cigar upside down, it bared a remarkable resemblance to a giant dildo (he was gay btw). The only thing he managed to say amongst the tears of laughter was: "Does it have cream inside?" smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd Awesome! smiley smiley

This is exactly what I was talking about. Does anyone need to be attended to in your office? smiley

How's the pay?

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Attended to? No. Supervised? Probably me. smiley

I do have a tendency to challenge perceived forms of authority and knock them down a peg or two. And unsurprisingly, this tendency of mine is not always well received. So when you see me smile and raise an eyebrow in anticipation of the technical knock out I am about to deliver......throw something at me smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd As much as I like the idea of throwing something at you, I'm afraid I'm not suited for it, I'm cut from the same cloth. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Exactly. I would throw something at you. Anything for a friend in need smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@ijaija Perhaps you should, ijaija. I would even be willing to look in and read what your thread is about. But, I will only respond if I have something that will benefit and contribute to your subject because I wouldn't want to belittle something that is important to you. smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@ijaija smiley Gone Gone Gone!
Maybe even closed thread would be delightful smiley yup, 100% agree.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) You don't have to read the thread, no one is twisting your arm, sweetie. smiley

I promise it won't hurt our feelings if you pass us by and read something else. smiley

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

With over 96% of the adult population fully vaccinated and 70+% boosted, Australia has just set a new record for COVID deaths

Imagine if the media was interested in covering this instead of promoting "experts" and politicians blaming surges on the "unvaccinated"

+3

Hide 7 replies...

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

smiley MEDIA SITE smiley
smiley smiley smiley

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Re-title the thread:

DERP!

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

No, leave this thread up.
This is an entertainment site and the Covid conspiracy is amusing.
A bit like laughing at lunatics in the old days, not allowed now.

+6

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless This calls for a cake!

Yum-yum! smiley

I borrowed your offering from the other celebration. Hope you don't mind.

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak That is so disgusting.
smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Haha you devil. You're embarrassed that Mrs Buttless baked in your image. Don't be shy!

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak well, some features are modeled on me but I'm too shy to say which bits. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Is there a gluten-free option?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DemandingFemale Only gluten free!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DemandingFemale Vegan, Halal, Lo-carb, and gluten-free. Bacon topping also available.
smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless One giant slice of veiny phallus, please.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DemandingFemale Your wish is my command.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless That's a slice? smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak some slices are thicker than others, and Dem Fem asked for a giant one.
May I offer you some?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I watched carefully the video "covid optimism". His point is what exactly, resumed briefly? Correct me if I am wrong, because many times I miss the point in Anglosaxonics. "" Things are going well, more or less, but we don't know many things for the future - like for example after vaccine long effects, like cancer, for example "" , What is he saying otherwise?

All the diagrams and stats he presented show what exactly? The after Global vaccination campaign, positive curves? Meaning he presents the vaccination effort's results as a positive momentum? Or he is proposing that now, after many people built immunity the vaccines are obsolete?

As a comment of mine for his question about Japan, I think he was wondering why in Japan the numbers are not following the other countries numbers - But because Japan hasn't followed in the same way the vaccination effort and failed, the way Sweden, the US and Britain failed in the beginning. Everyone knows that in the World, what's so mysterious about it? The Sweds accepted they were wrong and kindly asked forgiveness. The Brits accepted they were wrong but never claimed they have mistaken and Japan is correcting in speedy ways. In the US I fail to understand what is happening.
Read more

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos The first vaccine was for wuhan. The second one for alpha. Apparently the 3rd (booster) us to combat delta. This booster they are promoting now is for omicron.

We have already gone through all the above variants including omicron. None of the above variants exist

BA 5 is the dominant strain and it has reached it's peak in most places, so by the time a vaccine is distributed it will also be obsolete.

The symptoms remain to be mild in most cases and even if you get every vaccine out there right now you are still able to contract the virus and spread it to others. Fingers crossed that there will be no more variants, but even if there are, we will not be able to vaccinate in time to prevent the spread because it is science, not magic, they cannot create a vaccine for a variant that does not yet exist.

My natural immune system has kept me from getting every variant except the original Wuhan variant.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Statistically, if you believe in stats and unfortunately you are threatened with reinfection and long covid syndrome , if you don't get the shots.

Not all people have been through the covid infection, at least in Europe.

Many of them, that have been infected have been under some vaccination and their reactions were not as these of the people without any vaccination. Not at all.

The virus keeps existing because of the different response of countries and groups of people in vaccination. Meaning that it would be much different if there was an efficient vaccine and all countries (meaning not only these in the West) were participating with the same feelings about it.

Despite their not absolute effect, the vaccines so far help against the virus in mutations too, altering the reaction of organism towards the mutations too. At least this what scientists say and stats show.

+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Nasos It sounds like you have done your research and made an informed decision. That's all I can hope for and it's all I am trying to get across.

They are still trying to take away my choice. I have done the research and have decided that natural immunity is my choice.

This is no longer an emergency pandemic.

Mosquitoes kill one million people a year world wide.

We still have a flu vaccination every year and yet I have never had a shot for the flu. With the exception of Wuhan, I haven't been sick with a cold or flu since I was 12 years old. My natural immune system has kept me safe for over 50 years. I don't want to mess with that. And since it makes no difference whether or not I get vaccinated as to the spreading of any variant. I should not be forced to inject something into my body if I don't want it.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 I respect your opinion! I have a saying about the mosquitoes. They kill carrying and transmitting human diseases. Meaning in an example : If a Colorado state has no malaria cases and suddenly a group of people sick with Malaria enter, or specific individuals sustain and give birth to a population of Malaria mosquitoes then the state is endangered. Otherwise we fight the disease and prevent it's transmission first in human level then by destroying the mosquitoes. Alas this way and because of poverty and inability of third world to respond to prevention and treatment old diseases like cholera and Tuberculosis, even leprosy still circulate. Not to mention new-born problems there. My heart is filled with sorrow because humanity failed, it's leaders, political, spiritual and academics have failed in the 21th century to build hope towards a better future and we suffer from wars and bigotry

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+9

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DemandingFemale smiley @DemandingFemale. Nice to see you.

Did you know that headaches are a side affect from BA 5 maybe you should run along and get tested. There is no vaccine for that variant yet so you will still have to wait in line. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Did you know cognitive impairment can be a side effect of all known COVID strains?

I'll take the headache.

+8

Report comment
(1y)

@DemandingFemale I have always appreciated your sense of humor. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)
+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

What you think you said isn't what you think you said, and wasn't what he asked or said.

Jeesh. smiley smiley smiley

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

As long as I keep finding this sh*t, I am going to keep posting it. People need to know.

Abstract

"The appointment of Dr. Bernard Prigent, vice-president and medical director of Pfizer Canada, to the Governing Council of the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, outraged many Canadian health researchers. Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards. The $2.3-billion settlement in September 2009 – a month before Dr. Prigent's appointment – set a new record for both criminal fines and total penalties. A link with Pfizer might well advance the commercialization of Canadian research – unhindered by law or morality. Is that now the only mandate, Dr. Beaudet?

On January 15 of this year, US federal prosecutors in Boston filed a complaint against Johnson & Johnson (J&J) and related companies, alleging violations of the federal False Claims Act and related legislation (Associated Press 2010).1 Allegedly, from 1999 through 2004, J&J made payments to Omnicare to induce increased prescribing of Risperdal to patients in nursing homes. Risperdal is J&J's brand of risperidone, a drug used in the treatment of schizophrenia.

There is much, much more at the link below.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article...
Read more

+1

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 "As long as I keep finding this sh*t, I am going to keep posting it"

Finally....an honest assessment of the quality of your posts in here

+6

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd It has always been my intention to be honest, JD. I don't understand why you would judge me as dishonest. I have been here for over 4 years and this thread is our first time running into each other.

I must confess, I have been kind of judging your posts the same way because it honestly feels like you just want to argue with me.

Not that I mind.

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 I am not judging you as generally dishonest. Just on your beliefs on this particular topic. And believe me when I say that you have earned my respect for keeping to your guns without the use of insults or anything that would violate the ToS.

As for your feeling that I just want to argue with you, you are right. This is what these threads are for. Arguing and debating. And I love doing this for the fun of it.

+6

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Okay. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd Are feeble attempts at insults actually insults?

Nah.

Confusing our avatars and user names for a personal insult is an insult to insults.

smiley smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Stupid insults vs smart insults? I dont know. They both elicit the same reaction of amusement, though for different reasons. smiley smiley

I remember the first time I came across that same dilemma. when I was a kid, I was wearing glasses. I once got in a verbal match with a bully. He told me that if I dont shut up he would turn my glasses into contact lenses. Even though that guy was three times my size, I couldn't help the hysterical laughter for the truly imaginative threat. Best threat I ever received. smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd More like illogical [attempts at] taunts for me.

...and such as has been said to me about the smirk on my face (my avatar, who is Harley Quinn, not me).

Taunts about having sex with reindeer (I guess that's about Finland??), or that I'm a clown (Harley Quinn avatar AGAIN) are so dumb it's all I can do.

I feel deprived now.

I don't get the imaginative taunts! smiley

smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Dont feel deprived. In 4 years there has been only one worthy adversary in here. The rest are really imaginative in hurling out disgusting insults. I have enriched my vocabulary from their posts.

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Awwwww. Thanks 😎

+2

Report comment
(1y)
+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

"A number of fraudulent marketing practices were involved for a number of different Pfizer or subsidiary products. The criminal charges focused on the illegal promotion of several Pfizer brands – Bextra (valdecoxib, a pain medication, since removed from the market), Geodon (ziprasidone HCl, an atypical antipsychotic), Zyvox (linezolid, an antibiotic) and Lyrica (pregabalin, a seizure medication). These were promoted for “off-label” use, i.e., for uses other than those approved by the FDA.3 But there were also kickbacks to physicians and the use of unverified and misleading marketing materials to promote the prescribing of several other Pfizer brands, including Viagra (sildenafil) and Lipitor (atorvastatin).

This was by no means Pfizer's first offence. In 2007, Pfizer subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn paid $34 million and pleaded guilty to paying kickbacks for formulary placement of its drugs and entered into a Deferred Prosecution Agreement for off-label distribution of Genotropin, its brand for the human growth hormone somatropin (US Department of Health & Human Services and US Department of Justice n.d.)."

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ article
Read more

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Another snippet of the same article from 2010?

Some drugs have been taken off the market completely, some have had their FDA approval changed and others are still used, internationally, for off-label treatment.

Since this obviously fits your narrative of big bad pharma and their off-label pushing, I wonder whether you'll be quite as gleeful if the GPs/PCPs and Demon Sperm Doctors are fined and lose their license to practice for their off-label prescriptions of Hydroxychloroquine and/or Ivermectin for COVID.

You actually have to understand the stuff you're posting for it to be taken seriously. You obviously have little-to-no understanding of statistics, mitigation, infectious diseases, zoonotic diseases, or how vaccines are developed or work, yet you keep telling us you've done your research and have made an informed choice.
Read more

+6

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DemandingFemale "If it can't be said simply, you don't understand it". (variant, author unknown but attributed Einstein)

I'm certain you've noted she doesn't attempt any form of explanation, only posts links, quotes and defensive remarks?

However, your reply states you do have a deeper understanding of the issue overall.

Simple. Concise. Easily understood.

This whole thread (well all 6 of them) are rancid with Dis-information.

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance" - Confucius. Circa 500 BC.

I certainly claim no expertise on the subject but have had a life-long fascination with infectious disease and epidemiology.
I would have probably chosen it as a career path but I wasn't that great at maths. I never lost my love for it and have always kept one eye on what's happening in the world. This isn't news. I've stated the same on other threads long prior to COVID.

It's not just the copy and paste thing that is the problem - it's that the copy and paste thing doesn't say what they think it says. The small quotes, or suggested time stamps for posted videos also don't say what they think they say.
Cherry-picking 3 or 4 sentences from a paper that can be 20-60 pages long isn't constructive when trying to talk people into making 'informed choices'.
Read more

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DemandingFemale Both [supposed in one case] quotes are relevant.

I am certain in my remarks, as English is a third language for me, I failed to express fully in my last post, what you now have.

It is precisely what I meant and mean, but redundant, as I have said such things a number of times, most poignantly, "What you think you said, is not what you said or what was understood".

As someone who lost very early on, one who was my brother, I disagree on the "not causing any serious damage".

In my short time [being actively involved] I've seen members take advise that is based on NOTHING but hysteria.

Life is too precious for this.

Covid is political in nature to an extreme extent now.

It needs to be gone, hijacked or rallied against.

My every cloud is those who are willing to speak up.

After all, it's the regular person that allows evil to exist and not be challenged.

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak I wasn't dismissing the fact that the disinfo itself isn't dangerous - wherever it may be posted. I was merely making a point about the size of their current audience being more beneficial to the majority.

Condolences on the loss of your brother. I know from experience how tough is it to lose a sibling.

You're absolutely right about the politicisation of an infectious disease. How TF did that happen... in 2020s!

But... There is some evidence that does give us an idea. Recent studies have been looking at people's brains. Nothing is absolute as lots of other factors can be involved, but when they were just looking at people's brains they could determine --with over 70% accuracy-- which way a person politically leans by looking at 2 specific areas.

Liberal-leaning brains have larger anterior cingulate gyrus - an area responsible for taking in new information and how new information is at the forefront of decision making or informed choices.
Read more

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DemandingFemale have you watched the Lethargic enchephalitis in the sandman series and their "poetic" connection with Dreams? I been thinking, if you get bored at some point we gotta get eloped the two of us and treat people in some exotic jungle? How do u think? I can fish and hunt well

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos I haven't seen any of the Sandman series yet, but there's always plague in Madagascar ;)

I loves me some Lemurs

My sister and bro in law are currently in Tanzania doing some veterinary work neutering and vaccinating stray dogs. Lots of rabies :)

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DemandingFemale Nice idea! Tanzania also sounds pretty nice! I bet they can't use airplane bait-vaccine distribution because of the wild life.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos I'm not entirely sure what they are doing with mass vaccination but they are certainly serious about reducing it in semi-domesticated animals, but there is a whole lotta ground to cover. It's almost 300x the land mass of the UK.

I'll find out when she gets back

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

Thai vaccine study

Cardiovascular Effects of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Direct quote from this video...

No studies for this age group being done in the United States, or United Kingdom, or Europe, to our shame. smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Imagine that...

"NPR government owned?

National Public Radio (NPR) is a quasi-autonomous, government-funded nonprofit media outlet created by the federal government."

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

Dr Malhorta on calling for vaccine data transparency | 'The information has evolved considerably'

admin
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Seriously, are you guys still into conspiracy? It's 2022. Wake up.
By the way in Ukraine Covid just disappeared lol. War is the main theme now.

+9

Hide 21 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Dr.Evil Exactly.

Report comment
(1y)

@Dr.Evil That last vid i posted is more about
lies and corruption.

+2

Report comment
(1y)
+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Dr.Evil Not MOST of us... just the anywho people with no where else to squawk and vent their talky-bullshyt after the anycrap site went offline.

Some of your vintage members are still here trying TO FOCUS AND DELIVER ENTERTAINMENT. So, Many Thx Doc!.. for keeping this site liveable and running.

smiley Keep those TOS fires burning!

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) smiley On it. lol

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) Sorry, but the "vintage" members of this thread were not Anysubj members. Besides, we the "anywho" members of "anycrap", prefer dirty jokes to conspiracies, even if it is regarded as "talky-bullshyt"

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Ahhh, talky-bullshyt is what I would assume called arguing your point and you said you love doing that.

What constitutes vintage? I was never a member of Anysub, but I love conspiracy threads.

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Perhaps if you had read my reply more carefully you wouldn't need to resort to assumptions.

I said that we prefer dirty jokes to conspiracies, even if it is regarded as "talky-bullshyt".

By vintage it is insinuated that the members are the original ones. Of course the fact that the Anysubj members are in fact vintage members from this site, is not taken into consideration.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd I still think you respond to my every inquiry with a negative attitude. As though I somehow have offended you and continue to do so.

Would you prefer that I only address you when I am having board related issues?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 There was nothing negative about my reply. I would even go as far to say that it was entirely emotionless.

Fear not. If you had offended me in any way, my first couple of replies would have been filled with sarcasm. The sole intent being paying you back the gift of the insult in a slow, incremental and tortuous manner. Only after delivering that result, I would have moved in for the kill. Its the little things in life... smiley

Besides, when I am interacting on a social setting like this one, I have always recused myself from the Mod function. You can literally tell me to f**k off and there will be no retribution of any kind (other than paying you back the gift of the insult in a slow, incremental and tortuous manner, of course smiley )

smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd ''Anysubj members are in fact vintage members from this site, is not taken into consideration.''

smiley well der ryte?
*Good Call - I will rethink that debate point fer sher! smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd It's funny, this thread about "...Related Stuff" is a conspiracy thread...as Dr. Evil pointed out.

It wins this award, which is supposed to be a Gymnast in Des Moines, Iowa. (However it really looks like a Leaning Tower Of Turd...or ???)

You Be The Judge. smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak smiley I can see how a. gymnast might need to
... because this seems to be
... okayyy yah, nevermind.

smiley 'Art Installation' believe in the: Turd.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Dr.Evil Doc, you have the answer.
Put the conspiracy freaks in a trench at Kharkiv with orcs firing rockets at them... with something real to worry about the Covid BS will be forgotten.
And chuck Alex Belfield in the same trench!

+4

Report comment
(1y)
+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Good morning Dontspeak, would you like to be in the trench with them?? smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless HELL NO!

I'd like to watch the orcs firing rockets (this pairs perfects with paranoid conspiracy theories lol).

Alex Belfield? Well that thread disintegrated, thankfully.

Why oh why, not this one??

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Alex B will talk them to death.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Oddly e'nuff... THAT might be a prayer answered.

+2

Report comment
(1y)
+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless You sure do talk about Alex quite a bit. Methinks thou doth protest too much? smiley

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

smiley right sure wow ok smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

smiley This is what happens when the public only receives one sided information...

The sad part is he actually believes that everyone else there is taking unnecessary risks by not wearing one. smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

TrialSite News

Aug 18, 2022

"Published recently in the prestigious New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM), a study led by Massachusetts-based physician-scientists leads to a disturbing discovery: individuals fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 actually recover markedly more slowly from the illness and surprisingly, even remain contagious for lengthier periods of time as compared to unvaccinated persons. While the study didn’t investigate implications associated with illness severity, the findings nonetheless raise significant questions for consideration. This study was approved by the institutional review board and the institutional biosafety committee at Mass General Brigham, and informed consent was obtained from all the participants. The takeaway from this study could be profound should the results scale out to larger cohorts. People that are vaccinated remain five times as contagious as those who are unvaccinated ten days after SARS-CoV-2 infection. Put another way, the vaccinated continue to transmit the disease significantly more than the unvaccinated should the data hold up across broader investigation."
Read more

+1

Hide 15 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@michael59 Please Michael ... check your sources.

SOURCE: mediabiasfactcheck.com/trialsite...

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@..box.. Media Bias/Fact Check (MBFC) is an American fact-checking website founded in 2015 by editor Dave M. Van Zandt.[1] It uses a 0-10 scale to rate sites on two areas: bias and factual accuracy. It has been criticised for its methodology and accuracy.

Van Zandt admits he is not an expert and that "his methods are not rigorously objective."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Bias...

smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@michael59 I am an advocate of Wikipedia and would accept much of the information found there. However we would seem to be at odds in our criticism of the sources used.

Your source "TrialSite News" sets itself up as a truthful and accurate source of information.

Media Bias/Fact Check does not. It reviews the information put into the public forum by others.

A HUGE DIFFERENCE don't you think?

A look at some "TrialSite News" cockups as evaluated by TWO different fact checkers ...

AND

It would seem that I have some clear examples of the sloppiness of your "news" source's methodology and accuracy and I have yet to see a specific example from you.
Read more

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@..box.. Please, just buy her a shovel, so she can dig a deeper hole for herself more efficiently, and end this hearsay, conspiratorial-confetti-parade-of-disinf ormation!

I'll even pitch in for the cost! smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@..box.. I am sure I could find one. Don't you get that yet?

For every statement on the internet there can and will be a counter statement found.

I believe TrialSite News. I don't believe Factcheck. YMMV

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 You have not the wit nor intelligence to defend the disinformation that you and your ilk are spreading around this site and throughout the internet, pitching hairbrain, conspiratorial rubbish to the lowest common denominator of which you are a part. Pretty sad life.

+7

Report comment
(1y)

@..box.. Ladies and gentlemen, lets have a moment of silence for all those people dying for attention.....

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 The only silence I hear is your justification for the disinformation you continue to spread like pig slurry. And its stinking to high heavens.

Ciao

+6

Report comment
(1y)

@..box.. Very mature.

Have you ever lost all respect for someone? You don't hate them, but you don't feel the need to associate yourself or say anything to them anymore. Ciao

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Sometimes the truth hurts.

In our parts we call it "Tough Love". Consider it an intervention in order to help you see the error of your ways.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@..box.. smiley

Truth? Tough love?

I had that for breakfast.

Report comment
(1y)

@..box.. What in the world does "having tough love for breakfast" even mean?

Ah, maybe it's an invitation to bogey down!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I honestly have no idea but I have a feeling the good member is suffering from the Last Word Syndrome as I am fairly sure she didn't feel the need to associate or say anything to me anymore and yet she is divulging her breakfast habits.

Maybe the music can sooth the need to reply.

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@..box.. I was truly hoping there would be the realisation that indeed the details are where the truth lies not the counter statement of "I don't care about the details". Repeatedly it (the imperative, essential, substantialising details) are denied and immediately argued against, without so much as a contemplative glance of acknowledgement.

All the retorts are defensive. In the beginning this series of continual threads would have been disrespectful to those who have lost loved ones ("my natural immune system kicked in"), but with the continued wilful ignorance, it is nothing more than arrogance combined with a narcissistic form of rebellion for the sake of itself/ego.

I still hope that the original statement of "not caring" and "this is the last thing I'll post here" will come to pass.

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@..box.. You forgot the part where you said Ciao first, how convenient.

And don't forget the parts where whenever my opinion differs Ya'll revert to name calling and telling me I'm smelly. smiley

Oh, my sensitive yet chaste demeanor. However will I survive this inhumane attack against my person? smiley

Don'Speak blocked me weeks ago and I have absolutely no interest in anything she prints anywhere on this board. Except for the basic common courtesy I afford to all my fellow members, I barely showed any interest when I could see it. I don't know why she insists on following me around the board. At least that's what others here have told me. smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

What the person in this video is saying makes perfect sense. Watch it or don't watch it. Frankly, I no longer care. I only post these for the people who want to make an informed decision and there are lots of them out there.

New covid vaccine release

Hide 14 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@michael59 * The world is drowning in covid stuff from science, gov and media and we access the same news feeds. Srsly, nobody wants this special-info youtube crap piling up here, especially for informed enlightenment. jeez?

smiley BTW: DOC SEEMED MIGHTY CLEAR
GOOD TIME TO DROP THE VIRAL BS
AND LEAN INTO SITE ENTERTAINMENT

smiley DUN DONE DUN smiley

+8

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) This thread isn't "required reading". You could just avoid reading this thread if it bothers you so much.

There is no penalty for passing it by.

Hope this viral BS message helps relieve the stress you must have been feeling thinking you had to be here.

Have a nice day. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@michael59 Awww so cute, learn't that from Faceboobs didja? smiley

Gotta work on your sarcasm dude, its rly crap too.
Maybe take notes from JD, he's rly good.

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) Remember when I asked for your opinion?

Yeah, me neither.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Nor YOURS smiley So bless yer bleeding heart, see everbuddy has something in common?

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) The bottom line is that I'm 97% sure you don't like me. But, I am 100% sure that I don't care and that we have nothing in common regarding this topic. So this is my final response to you. From hereon you're on your own.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
+5

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Not so fast, my banana eating friend. The courtesy does not extend to you unless you just want to stop responding to me. Then by all means... smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless EXACTLY BUTTLESS smiley W00T!!!
MIKEY PROMISED "THE END' smiley
smiley luv ya Mike - nuthin' but bananas *swear*

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) Dear god posting nonsense, conspiracy pseudoscience as "helpful" is a direct contradiction of fact.

I thought she said she didn't care anymore in the first post??

What happened to that?

smiley

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless So this is my final response to you. From hereon you're on your own.

Closely followed by

Not so fast, my banana eating friend.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk I'm being surrounded by a bunch of wannabe bullies. Why should I just sit back and be silent?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 dr John Cambell's stats are wrong, there are no excess deaths.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Wrong.

Dr John Campbell is referencing UK statistics and is getting these statistic straight from the Office of National Statics website.

www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulati

You would know this if you watched the video.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

UK vaccination, adverse reactions

Excess deaths remain high

www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulati...

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 UK vaccination, adverse reactions
youtu.be/7f45S6vmQgA

Hundreds more people than usual are dying each week in England and Wales

Not from Covid

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/07...

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 YouTube at it again!

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 We all know what happened to the youtube clip. What baffles me is who the heck had the clout to remove this entire page which was referenced in the youtube clip????

www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulati

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Yes, i had already noticed that. It looks like Big Pharma has a lot of power.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

All I can hear

smiley smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Silly little Mikey. Blocking you was so I didn't get your redundant pestering and insipidly condescending replies in my DMs. I see you look at my posts... awe so sweet smiley

Keep your promise and stop spreading lies about Covid. You promised, promised, promised you would stop because you don't care and "only want to help" hmmm, it seems you actually have quite a large ego invested tsk tsk. You are all alone, now.

Or how about this, take your natural immunity and go work with those who are sick; no mask, no gloves. Show us all how immune you are.

That's what immune means, Mikey.

Good girl.

Sit. Stay.

Do not speak.

Woof.

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
+3

God
Report comment
(1y)

POST-COVID Symptoms? Do This! – Dr.Berg

Feb 10, 2021

Timestamps
0:00 Post-COVID symptoms
1:12 The symptoms are caused by your own immune system
1:43 Residual COVID symptoms
2:20 Potential remedies for post-COVID symptoms
6:04 Bulletproof your immune system (free course!)

Today we’re going to talk about post-COVID symptoms, the residual symptoms that can occur after an infection. Some of these symptoms could last for weeks or even months. It depends on how intense the infection was as well as other factors like pre-existing conditions, age, and stress.

The symptoms from COVID are caused by the person’s own immune system. It’s the inflammation that’s creating the symptoms. Residual symptoms are also caused by the person’s immune system.

Top post-COVID symptoms:
1. Fatigue
2. Shortness of breath (especially during exercise)
3. Cough
4. Joint pain
5. Chest pain

Other post-COVID symptoms:
Read more

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 No Invermectin? smiley smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd Generic, one-size-fits-all treatment. Just gobble a bunch of pink Himalayan salt, never mind if you've got high blood pressure or kidney issues. It's the same careless, universal recommendation as the Iodine recommendation which doesn't even mention getting an evaluation on the condition of your thyroid. Hypo and Hyper thyroid-ism are two vastly different conditions. Not all issues that affect the thyroid are in fact because of T3. No consideration for other pre-existing conditions that these sometimes extremely powerful remedies will trigger and cause the person to get even sicker. Nope, no mention. Just dose yourself in all this, spin around 3 times, stand on your head and cross your toes. Sure, you'll be fine!

By the way, Zinc for auto-immune diseases is a no-no.

smiley

Perhaps dispensing medical advise here isn't wise?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak "By the way, Zinc for auto-immune diseases is a no-no."*

You could post the above in the comment section for the above video.

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak You forgot the Hydrogen Peroxide and the Magic Dirt smiley smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Another member here mentioned eating dirt in the motorbike thread. Hmmm.
Coincidence?? smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Not the same. That was a prank by an older brother. smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Statement by Anthony S. Fauci, M.D.

August 22, 2022

www.niaid.nih.gov/news-events/st...

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Yesterday’s conspiracy theories are tomorrow’s truth.

Just press play: www.instagram.com/p/CdWSV8AlhmM/

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Australian Physician-Investigator Fired over Vaccine Mandates takes fight to Supreme Court​

Do doctors have the right to quote research results, even if they are disputed, challenged, or represent some controversial stance opposed to a formal government position? What if the data is the result from their own research or real-world care? The answer around the world, is ever increasingly no, as national governments pressure medical professional licensing bodies and health systems, indirectly, to punish any medical providers that promulgate “misinformation.”

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 "Do doctors have the right to quote research results, even if they are disputed, challenged, or represent some controversial stance opposed to a formal government position?"

For the record, research results that are disputed or challenged by the scientific community, do not amount to results. That means they have failed peer review and have the scientific and legal value of toilet paper.

If the formal government position is based on political considerations that run against the scientific consensus, then the answer is a resounding YES. If however the formal government position is based or even dictated by the scientific consensus, then the answer is a resounding NO. Convince the scientific community first before making a political play. Its not called Peer Review for nothing.

In regards to Misinformation, I am afraid you are wrong. Regulatory bodies take a stance against Disinformation, which requires an element of malicious intent in the dissemination of the erroneous information. ...
Read more

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd For the record, the research results were not disputed or challenged by the scientific community. This is all about government control. Have you seen the way government is acting in Australia? It's even worse than my own country of Canada.

I really hope he wins his case because tyranny needs to be exposed and stopped.

As for disinformation: If you're speaking the truth you don't have to remember what you said.

+2

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

just asking smiley does Mikey's promise to cease and desist have the same 'TP Value' as failed scientificly reviewed research, statitically speaking? *prompting even more questions than answers

BTW* Dead-Horse word of 2022 ''Research'' smiley js

+5

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) If you are addressing me the name is not Mikey, it is michael59. Please stop being so disrespectful.

Dead-Horse sentence from me is, "You don't have to visit this thread. It's not required reading."

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@michael59 Yes Mikey, WE'VE ALL HEARD YOUR FB CHALLENGE. smiley Golly, is it printed on your business card too??

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) I don't know what you're talking about. I am not a member of FB.

If you find me offensive, then I suggest you stop f**king finding me.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Your articles and opinions are splattered on the forum for members to read and discuss. You DO know where you are, and what a forum is, right? smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) If I was worried about something I typed, I wouldn't have posted it.

You, on the other hand, should be thoroughly embarrassed because that high horse you're sitting on, makes your ass look huge.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 An extra point for the imaginative insult smiley smiley smiley

You know, the first time I saw two women fighting was at a club when I was 17. They were fighting for the graces of another man. I saw the guy standing at the side of the melee and I asked him: Arent you gonna stop them?

He looked at me with an expression filled with genuine terror at that prospect and said: Are you crazy? I am not getting in the middle of that!!! smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Thanks, my butt is even kewler than my foil hat... youbetcha.
Butt wait thar’s moar?
Dang Mikey why you mad about a horse now? !!

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 ReSeaR&H has NEVER been your friend Mikey, never smiley

God
Report comment
(1y)

+2

Hide 16 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Being that afraid of getting a vaccine is nothing to be proud of--and is definitely NOT badassed.

+5

Report comment
(1y)
+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Now, which one is more fun? Yours? or mine?

smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd If a women was looking for a man to settle down with, which one do you think they would like? smiley

smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Hmmm...difficult choice. The morally corrupt vs the intellectually challenged. Who do you think she is gonna choose? The bad boy who makes her laugh or the boy she has to babysit? smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd If you think women are going to fall for that? Give your head a shake. You have another think coming. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Is this the new sexy? Are you really saying that women will actually fall for "I am a pureblood"??? With the exception of a Neo-Nazi or a KKK speed dating event, I dont see this going far. smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd No, omg, no. That's not what I meant at all. smiley smiley

I was making reference as to how men are always looking for inventive ways to ask for a BJ. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Inventive ways? I always found that bringing a woman to orgasm through oral sex first, is the best way to ask for a blowie smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Lets think about this:

smiley

smiley smiley smiley smiley

smiley smiley

yup, smiley good answer!

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) Didn't need to write a trillogy to get thru that story, huh??

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley... smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Money always helps.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Like this?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless hahahahahahhahahahahahaha.....thats fantastic. smiley smiley

I am soooooo tempted to use this in a professional setting. That would be comedy gold in the concluding arguments in a statement of defence smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd That's nice.
Where do I get one (asking for a friend, size L).

+1

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

i`ve been leaving this thread mostly alone, theres NOT going to be a part 7 is there?

+5

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk Deepens how quickly this thread gets filled up with pointless (unrelated) comments.

And you don't have to view it.

And just remember, a lot of people were FORCED to have the EXPERIMENTAL jab.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk "Deepens how quickly this thread gets filled up with pointless (unrelated) comments." smiley

It's pretty "DEEPEN filled" with "POINTLESS ...and related stuff" in origin, so YES, until it get closed. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk Are you saying, you would prefer to binge watch?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 When i read that, i just burst out smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)
+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Stickmanuk Think of it this way. In the absence of this thread, PV would direct his creativity in informing us about the tales of Tommy Robinson, the grooming gangs in the UK and all the churches that are burned down by the immigrants and asylum seekers. Which do you prefer? smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd The listings of upcoming videos and movies are useful.

I vote for removal of all else.

+2

master
Report comment
(1y)

MEANwhile...what have we learned?? smiley
This is certainly the forums best comedy thread! And hopefully it is garnering a zillion pay-clicks for DOC, whom we are all rooting for! Can we ask for more in this miserable whirld?

Meanwhile folks DO NOT ingest bleach, peroxide, iodine and gobs of salt or horse dewormer. Stay masked - keep washing - enjoy your health. ((And Mikey should probably hide in a closet for maximum safety and keep PV for company, he has good refreshments.)) The End.

+2

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) Bleach and horse de-wormer protects against Covid but masks and hand-washing are for left-wing pu$$ies. A famous self-confessed genius and robbed President said so.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless smiley eaufukyah
smiley absodamnlutely

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless I like cats/pussies. Both. I like them both. I have both. smiley

PS - pussies isn't a banned word! lol no need for $$ unless you mean money pu**y??? smiley

smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak So one pu**y is banned but multiple pussies are okay?
Good, let's have an orgy!
And DS that means you must bring them both, just one is not allowed.

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless I'm dizzy with this all. Nighty night.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Sweet dreams indeed. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Crap banana hit like for those who aren't against you. The strident principle of not like is anti effective.

NIGHT!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak W-w-what?
Sorry, not being rude or ignoring you, I'm just not a habitual like-clicker.
It was different when there was a thumb-down button and the 'haters' organised mass downvoting against the 'normals'; we had to add some Likes to counteract the negative score.
Anyway I just Liked everything of yours I can see, please forgive me!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless ooooooo.

liiiiikkkkkeeeee me.##

banana

indeed

+1

Report comment
(1y)
+1

guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

smiley smiley smiley I have to laugh . While the sane are warning each other and sharing defenses , the mass mind controlled are still advocating the means and policies leading to the mass extinction of our species. Change is here already, at least in the narrative of the rhetoric. As the policies of mass lock-down and inoculation with a synthetic virus have proven to be a catastrophic failure that has killed millions more across the planet through starvation and adverse side effects;
Yes, It will be proclaimed that it is all TRUMPS FAULT! It was he who led the whole world into WARP-SPEEDING and promoting the deadly untested experimental vaxxes filled with synthetic viruses and toxic compounds. Reports detailing the failure of the toxic injections to prevent infection and reinfection. In fact, the more vaxxed you get, the lower your immunity level. Even embalmers are starting to report that the bodies of vaxxed corpses are filled with rubber band like amyloid substances large enough plug up vital circulation. ...
Read more

+1

Hide 34 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD "mass extinction", "deadly untested experimental vaxxes filled with synthetic viruses and toxic compounds", "the more vaxxed you get, the lower your immunity level", "bodies of vaxxed corpses are filled with rubber band like amyloid substances"

Do you hear yourself? Is this your definition of sanity? smiley smiley

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd smiley It is definitely insanity JD. smiley The program of depopulation is just beginning. smiley So I take it you like my Monkey Pox prevention strategy smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)
+2

Report comment
(1y)

@KavaLavaSava You really think you can fit that over yer face?
I say go for it, give it a try.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Ruh Roh! 👀 sumbuddy has a bad case of rubber bands?

Or do she sez, ''if the rona don't kill ya the vax makes you bouncier?''

smiley Gotta agree: we need hard evidence and more entertainment ('cuz we'd def wanna see that).

SO, FROM THIS CAN WE DEDUCE THAT UNDEAD PEOPLE BOUNCE RIGHT BACK?? Saahweet!!

*Def asking for a research friend. Get video PLEASE!!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD smiley smiley smiley

"mass extinction" WOW.

Nuff said.

Paranoia will destroy ya.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak "Ignorance is Bliss" so they say. Sometimes I agree. Perhaps I should be more like you and just run with the lemmings and be led into the slaughterhouse with the rest of the herd. I just can't. My "parnoid complex" mind won't let me.By the way.. are you boosted like Uncle Joe? Get the HomoPox Vax yet?

Moderator notice from JudgeDredd (1y)
+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CanyonD A mish-mash of malformed, non-verbal grunts.

The epitome of ignorance, personified.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Note received JD. The WHO is looking for a new name to replace Monkey in Monkey Pox. Just throwing it out there since the confirmed infections are 99% plus are contracted and spread by homosexuals or gay men whichever you prefer. Now its up to the closet homosexuals , paedophiles, and IV dope fiends to spread the treatable disease.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CanyonD "Confirmed" ... by this you mean finding internet rants by all the narrow-minded bigots, homophobes, racists, conspiracy worshippers and the ilk to support your mushroom growing tastes. Ignorance truly knows no limits. smiley

Moving along now, to an cogent, unbiased, medically proven, intelligent reply ...

+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Bla Bla Bla smiley How about a peer reviewed study and a bag of chips to go with that order? You find a study that is unbiased and not cherry picked by bad manufacturers or activists...

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CanyonD P
E
E
R
Reviewed

AKA:

People
Every
Extremist
Recommends

YURP you and Michelle make a fine couple of ignorant paranoid narcissistic conspiracy recommendations.

Your best effort: EMOJIs

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

#impotentTRUMP

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak waitaminute: plz lets not villify mushrooms! The SofaKingDimm folks would do well to be enlightened, and grow the fukup. A simple mushroom might facilitate their much needed expansion!

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD They just have to take the "k" out of Monkey Pox. Not only will it change the name but it will also be accurate.

How much are you willing to bet that the vaccine for Money Pox is leftover covid vaccine.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@michael59 its startling ANYONE can be sofa king smiley

smiley dum-dah-dum-dummm smiley

SOFA-KING-DUMB!!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) This Sofa King?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Yup, they're adjacent to Thee SofaKingDumb tribe of 'anywho', which, I believe are out of bizness?

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@michael59 smiley I wouldn't doubt that the vax makers willl throw in the leftovers into the mixing bowl.Along with live M-Pox virus and a handfull of micro parasites just to get the snowball rolling.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CanyonD It seems there is an issue with written English here.

I can help.

First, ensure you are actually using proper context:

vax maker WILLL

one l only.

Punctuation:

bowl.Along

P roper punctuation is the difference between:

Let's eat Grandpa.

AND

Let's eat, Grandpa.

Third:

Actual nouns:

M-Pox (not a noun)

Redundant:

Handfull (one l again)

If English is a challenge, I can help!

There is an easy solution.

Please provide your credit card details and bank details.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD All of a sudden after this """ new """ site got a lot of attention on Gettr, news about Monkey Pots spreading came out.

GaysAgainstGroomers
gettr.com/user/GaysAgainstGroome...

Gays Against Groomers founder Jaimee Michell tells Tucker Carlson about the group’s ongoing battle with social media companies
rumble.com/v1gqmgj-gays-against-...

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 smiley smiley smiley

You just outed yourself.

Now this thread and its entirety should be stopped.

This is not information.

PROPAGANDA.

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak PV outs himself so much we kinda envision him running neked in the street with a billboard bouncing on his buttcheeks. Its okay, dudes just soggy and harmless if ya don't peek under his signage, he'll wander away shortly.

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) & @Don'tSpeak

Some days I feels like I'm surrounded by morons.

On other days, I realize it's not just some days.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Welcome to my world smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) smiley smiley smiley smiley

AND

smiley

No. Never want to envision a neked PV. Ever.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Jaimee was interviewed on Infowars last week. He had a lot to say.
Gays against Groomers has gotten a great kick start out of the gate. Lets see how far they get. I wi$h them well.
static.wixstatic.com/media/65509...

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD When i first heard about them, the very first thing i said to myself is " Twitter will ban them ", they have already had 3 bans, i give it to the end of the year before they are banned for good.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 Media attention warp-shift. Its an everyday mass mind control method to attach a negative image to the sub-concience ; to build a bias against the target idea or persona. Works to promote the target idea in reverse as well.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Is English a challenging language for you?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I will communicate with you at a higher level, when you have something valid and enlightening to contribute to a coversation. Untill then [SPOILER]

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Ah yes...the groomers. Being a long time since we last mentioned them. I feel partly to blame for reminding you smiley

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Covid...

No Tommy Robinson? smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Tommy did interview a women awhile back, on how Pride is " DESTROYING " the Gay community.

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 LOL. Why I am not surprised? It would have been a true shock if Tommy embraced the Live and Let Live concept. I would be curious to know how exactly pride is killing the gay community, but I cant really stomach Tommy and his antics.

+3

master
Report comment
(1y)

Has anyone even mentioned the orange moron other than: lawyers, agents, conspiratorists etc etc 'n you? While yes, the whirld has moooved well past his bleachy input and is now mired in his criminal output. Lots to catch up on if you're still attending orangeville. smiley

+5

expert
Report comment
(1y)

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

What were we chatting about here again?????

HA

DISinformation thread thwarted AGAIN!!!!

clap clap clap clap

aulp thunder

fart.

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Loved the fart smiley smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Is that you JD? smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD in 30 year's time smiley smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Looks like a Canyon in action.

+1

guru
Report comment
(1y)

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CanyonD Politics and political activism yes..Many Pardons. But I dont get the hate speech angle.
OK back to forum topic only! smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD The Hate Speech aspect is in reference to the discrimination that the Gays against Groomers bunch are pushing against the Trans community. As gender identity has been legally separated as a protected attribute from the umbrella of sexual orientation, it is considered an entirely separate attribute and protected against discrimination from all other groups, including the sexual orientation one.

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Thats all well and good JD GAG is about putting a stop to child abuse , paedophilia, grooming, and medical abuse of children. But you see them as discriminatory. That I don't understand either.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Thats because child abuse , paedophilia, grooming and medical abuse of children are used as a cover to attack the Trans community. In effect GAG attributes the cause of child abuse and paedophilia exclusively to the Trans community, resulting in discrimination, bullying and hate crimes.

Now, I was looking for some non legal text that you could read without falling asleep, to make you understand what the real problem is. In that search, I came to realise that the heart of the problem in the US lies in the fact that this grooming narrative is supported and disseminated by some really high profile politicians and politician wanabees, all of which belonging to the far right segment of the political spectrum. Now, I am mentioning this, not to attract a political discussion, far from it in fact, but to give you an understanding of how this narrative has even gained traction and popularity in the first place.
Read more

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD Gross. Kissing ones mother with that mouth is vomitus. Belch. smiley

Oh....look up the BIG words in a dictionary.

Wah wah FART

+3

God
Report comment
(1y)

YouTube makes radical changes to mask, "social distancing" and vaccine rules

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

This is so RADICAL I am ready to join the ...

....wait. No, I'm not. smiley

Hijack!

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Does one need to be gay to join?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Why does one think she can answer that question? smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless Weeeeelllllll no.

Buttless. Read the reply above mine ^^^^^ and disregard it entirely. I cannot see it because. It is undoubtedly obnoxious and noxious all together. AVOID> spewing faecal matter of the mouth.
Anything they say. Do the opposite.

BANANANANANANANANANANNAAN A!

+2

God
Report comment
(1y)

Excess deaths, the data

Scottish government

Deaths in Scotland are 11% above average for this time of year and have been above the average for the past 26 weeks

Indications and utility of cardiac genetic testing in athletes

June 16th 2022

academic.oup.com/eurjpc/advan...

www.sciencedaily.com/releases...

Up to 80% of athletes who die suddenly had no symptoms or family history of heart disease

Excess all-cause mortality across counties in the United States, March 2020 to December 2021

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...

An estimated 936,911 excess deaths occurred during 2020 and 2021,

of which 171,168 (18.3%) were not assigned to Covid-19 on death certificates

(as an underlying cause of death)

Excess mortality in England and English regions

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022...

England and Wales

For 14 of the past 15 weeks, around 1,000 extra deaths each week, (none of which are due to covid
Read more

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 One of the YouTube comments on this.

"I have never, in 25 years working within radiology for the NHS experienced a summer like this. Our nation is sicker than I have ever known. The lack of leadership and the seeming unwillingness to investigate this crisis along with the shocking level of excess deaths is truly frightening and must be addressed."

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 "One of the YouTube comments"

ooooooo how reputable is that!

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 Cardiac complications following mRNA COVID-19 vaccines: A systematic review of case reports and case series . This is one of several reports on the Vaxx - the downstream effects are getting harder to hide, though the media and the government choke and censor truth that conflicts with their crafted narrative -

Misinformation is their euphemism for hard censorship, why does the government fear the truth about an experimental medicine constructed to combat a genetically designed Chinese bio-weapon. A virus whose minimal lethality only endangers the very old and infirm with an overall 'kill rate' less than 1%, unless you include motor cycle accidents, millennials falling off buildings while taking selfies and those that tested positive after dying from any other cause than the virus itself...

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@KavaLavaSava Just been reading the comments again on there, i have never seen so many comments about vaccine injury's (mostly deaths) under one vid before. People are not just saying i know a work mate are friend that died shortly after the jab, now i'm seeing loads from people who are saying they no of more then 1 person they or related to that has died within a month or two after the jab and still seeing loads of post about how no Doctors will blame the jab.

And when it comes to the VAERS and them saying it could be only 1% i believe it will be more like 1 in 10,000 of adverse events are being reported.

YouTube comment:

"I'm glad I decided against the jab. If I hadn't, the anxiety I would feel waiting for a heart attack would give me a heart attack."

I'm pretty sure that is how i would feel.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Doctors are muted else they will have their credentials suspended, this is an open secret. The vaxx'd will die off and fail to breed, they followed the herd as the sloven frequently do as they have no critical thinking or reasoning skills.

Ivermectin, natural immunity are all good, everyone gets a cold. Covid's insignificant mortality was used to amp the fear factor. It was successful instantiating blind terror in those gorging from the government sphincter of guidance.

Those witless failures are being weeded from the population, I shed no tears for morally and mentally deficient drones. Humanity is improved and evolves.

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak You have posted more comments here then me, but contributed nothing.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 I take my lead from you.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 I doubt that cycle will be broken. Some people are just stuck on stupid. Scary part is that it appears to be voluntary?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Its time for Covid-19 and related stuff (7) ! smiley The sabotage from the intellectual snob squad has really taken up a lot of space here.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Hang on, I will open some windows.
Kuntuk! Utut! Fuerzen! Pet!фарт!
I can fart in several languages.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

Long Covid? In America the CDC admitted their guidance was wrong, VAERS Data analysis "myocarditis", Life insurance companies report a sudden rise in non-COVID-related deaths, post vaxx complications and deaths (within 90 days) are intentionally not being analyzed - It looks like ignorance and the desire to not be told the truth, is a salable commodity in the western world. The truth is conveniently obscured, while fears are nurtured and compliance with mandates is enforced by goose stepping thugs.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD smiley
and you did that all by yourself? smiley

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@KavaLavaSava Sure I did. I have plenty of them. For every occasion. smiley

+3

God
Report comment
(1y)

IVERMECTIN: THE TRUTH
www.bItchute.com/video/mFaxRwk58...

August 29th, 2022.

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

New advice on covid vaccination in pregnancy

In this one, you can tell he is fed up with the YouTube censorship.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 UK vaccination guidelines
youtu.be/7gLIay852jM

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

smiley "Are we there yet?''
By now these covid threads (*6th) are only worth click views, ryte?
I mean, this 💩 can't get much worse - or better? smiley

*COVID FORUM CHALLENGE

+4

Hide 14 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) Challenge accepted...

Everything Dr John Campbell references in the video comes straight from World Health Organization, Centre For Disease Control, the UK government website, and the USA government website.

They all state that pregnant women should get vaccinated against covid19 because the Delta variant is dangerous and puts both mother and baby at risk. Then immediately state that the chances of contracting the Delta variant is 0.0% - 0.0%. Then they all continue on to say that there is no research that proves the vaccine is harmful to pregnant women and their unborn child, but more research is needed.

Your turn, 8 ball. Prove me wrong.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 I have him/her blocked, are they talking about the last vid i posted?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka🍺 Yes. Then go on to state that there cannot possibly be any more to be said on the covid vaccine subject and challenges anyone to find something else to say about it.

Then they have the nerve to respond with, "Seriously Mikey, there must be no one in your neighborhood to argue with." smiley

Good morning. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)
+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@michael59 *COVID FORUM CHALLENGE* in context of putting this thread out of its misery is 'Satirical Humor'.

So unbunch your pantyhose mikey... didn't intend to deliver such lofty satire that you'd miss the point entirely?
I'll aim lower.

(Meanwhile, maybe PV can explain.)

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) "*COVID FORUM CHALLENGE* in context of putting this thread out of its misery is 'Satirical Humor'."

No, it isn't. I fail to see humor in any of the posts you make. I always manage to see the immaturity involved, but I've yet to find anything you say amusing.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Dunno what to tell ya... keep trying? smiley

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) I don't mean that you cannot be amusing. Some of your posts in the funny pics and other forums, are hilarious. I am talking about this thread.

In this thread I do believe you think you are being witty/clever. IMO, you are not coming across that way.

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) I find it amusing. Carry on!

+5

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CitizenD Delivering a dose of ivermectin no less?!!
This thread is absodamnlutely funny. smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Appropriate, the horses ass speaks so eloquently smiley Now go play with your crayons somewhere quiet, so the adults can converse without distractions smiley smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@KavaLavaSava Ooops! smiley

+6

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Swatted by a gelding eh? smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@KavaLavaSava Swatted and run over... smiley smiley

+5

master
Report comment
(1y)

Seriously Mikey, there must be no one in your neighborhood to argue with. smiley

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) Missed your medications again smiley

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

"Meghan Mccain

What insanity that children are locked out of school for not having a Covid jab… yet unvaxxed illegal immigrants are allowed IN to the US… and all while crime is allowed to run rampant
"

Washington D.C. is the only state or state-like government in the country to mandate vaccines this year, according to the National Academy for State Health Policy's August 2022 report. If the children are not vaccinated against Covid they will be completely shut out of the education system which their parents have financed with their tax dollars. But wait - it gets even worse. While focusing child vaccination, DC's mayor is also failing to address a crimewave spreading over the city. Maybe it is easier to target the children of tax paying families instead of addressing, for instance, crime or the flow of unvaccinated illegal immigrants into the city.

www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/a...

+3

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@michael59 The Leftists running the cities in the US like their voters drugged and happy, does not matter what drugs. COVID is/was a 100% confidence scam, 'Believe the government we are helping you'. Trudeau is consumed with being a dictator. Mandates for shots??? Why, it's experimental unproven gene therapy - with very high risk AND people getting several shots and boosters still get infected sometimes multiple times. Seems pretty strange for a vaxx, eh?

Europe is overrun by demi gods completely destroying their countries. The governments, media and brain addled leftist sycophants pile on to trash anyone who challenges the narrative's. Covid or Climate change these hoaxes will not end well. Soon,Europe will be freezing their asses off in winter. Solar panels and windmills for a fake climate agenda will fail to produce heat, so got Coal??

+5

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@KavaLavaSava

Apologies, I was thinking in the Canadian derivative of English, not dosmovies polyglot smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@KavaLavaSava One day someone needs to explain to me why a simple warning is viewed by some as an invitation to raise the ante. I find this quite interesting, considering that when I issue a 30 day suspension, very few come back with an attitude in the form of a non-apology apology or worse. And from the very few that did, none of them are with us today.

Now, I could go on and explain to you that the Admin and yourself are not subject to the same rules. I could tell you that the Admin is the site owner, is Ukrainian both in nationality and in domicile and is pissed off at the Russian invasion.....and quite rightfully so. I could also explain to you that this isnt a Democracy or anything similar where one has the right to be an idiot in regards to provision of services that he/she/they receive on a gratuitous basis.

I could do all that but I dont have to. Because when I did treat people like you with civility and understanding, all I got for my efforts was a collection of very unimaginative insults, hurled by individuals who thought it was a good idea to bring a knife to a gun fight. So I will narrow it down to this:
Read more

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 My sincerest apology. I will be more careful from now on. Thank you for the warning.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Ought to check off all the other political posts here, or are you blind on the left site,eh?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@KavaLavaSava NOTE TO JD : i`m not discussing mod actions.

posting that is a simple way to get yourself more temp suspended.

+1

expert
Report comment
(1y)

Oops. One of those upvotes was done mistakenly--I thot I was upvoting JD's comment. Time for a nap.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@dubub I just got up from a nap and yet I did the same thing as you. smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@dubub I've noticed that it's quite easy to think you're upvoting JD when he gives a warning or infraction.

I've done it myself a few times.

+4

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,925 reviews • 122,504 films • 18,490 TV series