This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

Covid-19 and related stuff. (1465 views, 110 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

WARNING THE THREAD IS FULL OF FALSE INFO
READ IT AT OWN RISK!

Need for vaccine aspiration confirmed, why is this not being done

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

Latest data, looking good

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

OMICRON UNLEASHED
thehighwire.com/videos/omicron-u...

Just when you thought Thanksgiving was safe, mainstream media unleashes Omicron. Del gets to the bottom of what is actually known about the new ‘variant of concern.’

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

ARE THE VACCINATED DRIVING COVID VARIANTS?
thehighwire.com/videos/are-the-v...

A recent study concluded that the vaccinated are far more likely to carry Covid-19 variants than the unvaccinated. Del revisits his popular ‘football analogy’ to help illustrate why the Covid-19 vaccines are ineffective against new variants and why natural immunity is vital to ending this pandemic.

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

Robert W Malone MD, MS

Not in the News: COVID Epidemiology
It is negligent to ignore the vaccinated as a source of transmission when deciding about public health control measures.
rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/not-in...

+3

God
Report comment
(2y)

+5

Report comment
(2y)

I have just about had it with your COVID Disinformation posts. I have not interfered before because quite frankly your posts border on the ridiculous. But we are well into the public endangerment domain here and the authorities are actively shutting down domains that spread COVID disinformation. And as I dont have the functionality available to simply delete your disinformation, the only avenue I am left with is :

a) to warn you to cease and desist and,

b) upon ignoring my warning, to suspend you or anyone else for that matter.

And before you go on a rant about your constitutional right of free speech, let me remind you that the Constitution regulates the relationship between the State and its citizens. It does not apply to the relationship between Private law entities and end users. Plus, this site is subject to Russian Law which actively penalizes your conduct by virtue of Articles 207.1 and 207.2 of the Russian Criminal Code and Article 13.15 of the Code of Administrative Offences.
Read more

+9

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd COVID Disinformation posts* Where, and if your going to use the (FAKE) MSM/are and (bias) fact checkers to prove a point, then what is the point.

+4

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Proper educational video. And funny. smiley

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd Since Youtube hasn't deleted the videos yet, I believe they are ok, since Youtube today is biased as f**k. But what to do with such info on a movie site is a different story.

+5

Report comment
(2y)

@Dr.Evil I was actually referring to this:

"ARE THE VACCINATED DRIVING COVID VARIANTS?
thehighwire.com/videos/are-th e-v...

A recent study concluded that the vaccinated are far more likely to carry Covid-19 variants than the unvaccinated. Del revisits his popular ‘football analogy’ to help illustrate why the Covid-19 vaccines are ineffective against new variants and why natural immunity is vital to ending this pandemic."

From the highwire, a known anti-vax conspiracy site. The youtube videos in this thread so far are simply discussing ancillary well known aspects. And thats why I didn't react to them.

+5

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd got it, thanks smiley

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@Dr.Evil "a known anti-vax conspiracy site"* No they are not.

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd Wonder who funds that site.

When it comes to the Highwire, i have watched a very lot of there shows, all they do is show facts (that's why they was banned from YouTube, for showing facts).

And when it comes to internet (bias and corrupt) fact checkers, i refused to trust them long before Covid-19 (most of them will work for the biggest bidder).

+4

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 AMEN yes they do. This virus was made to fit the use of the vaccine not the other way around. My opinion of course, while I'm still allowed to have it.

+5

God
Report comment
(2y)

Omicron, global exposure

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 I'm watching this now. Omicron is a 1963 movie a simpons and futurama episodes and a MICROSOFT game. Yeah lets believe Gates.

+5

God
Report comment
(2y)

Omicron, symptom changes

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Yeah that happens when you dispense with all protective measures and social distancing. The only difference is that with all of them being vaccinated, they forego the ICU and death.

+5

God
Report comment
(2y)

Good fortune with omicron

"Omicron variant could act as a natural vaccine in the unvaccinated

Britons are very likely to contract the variant in the next couple of weeks

Everybody’s very likely to experience it in the next few weeks.

If it is milder, and we know infection induces an immune response,

it is possible that this could act as a natural vaccine,
getting to those people who have so far been unwilling to be vaccinated

But I think we have to exercise a huge degree of caution with that,

because there’s a huge ‘if’ about this ‘is it milder?’"

+3

God
Report comment
(2y)

UK Omicron emergency announced

"A third booster dose prevents around 75% of people getting any Covid symptoms from Omicron"

75%* Wow

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 i guess ALL the facts are in ...

God
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

FURIOUS Hero Andrew Bridgen MP Calls Alex 🎙 Variant FACTS, Opposing Plan B & FIGHTING 4 OUR FREEDOM

youtu.be/P5SDXeoQcFQ

I know, 19 minute long, but it is good to hear a MP speaking on behalf of the common people.
He also says if you have already had Covid-19, you have a 10-20 times better chance of NOT getting it again compared to someone who is double jabbed!

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

UK, 50% omicron now

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Omicron emergency interview

Aspiration issue reaches main stream media

+1

skilled
Report comment
(2y)

Vodka, Frac, Bob, stop bullying the mod! Immediately!

Otherwise, I will VACCINATE you!

smiley smiley smiley

+4

God
Report comment
(2y)

The Undertaker Interview!

Moderator notice from JudgeDredd (2y)
+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)
Moderator notice from JudgeDredd (2y)
+3

skilled
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Testimony from the first lines of the front...

rumble.com/vqpnai-new-normal-dea...

+1

admin
Report comment
(2y)

WARNING THE THREAD IS FULL OF FALSE INFO
READ IT AT OWN RISK!

+3

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@Dr.Evil Well, you could ya know, just delete it seeing as you`re in charge..

Report comment
(2y)

@Dr.Evil Good! Finally someone treating us like responsible adults smiley

Report comment
(2y)

@Dr.Evil We came here at first for the movies, but we return and stay because of you, Dr Evil. You are the best. Thank you. smiley

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Dr.Evil No, don't delete it.
Just laugh at the covid-denying morons.

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless I don't call you names. Why do you feel the need to insult me?

+4

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 I don't think I called you names, that would be against the TOS.
I just replied to an earlier comment about deleting this thread. Better to leave this BS up here as a damning indictment of the stupidity of the anti-vax movement.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless I don't speak for others, only myself. I am not a Covid denying moron.

I do not think anyone here is denying that Covid exists what I am saying is that the vaccine does not work. That this virus is no more prominent than any other virus that we have faced in the past. And it is my opinion after much researching, that the vaccines that are being offered do not work. I do not want to introduce foreign chemicals to my system when I do believe that my natural immune system is better. If they come up with something in the future that stops the virus cold in it's tracks, I will be more than willing to take it. That does not make me a moron. It makes me a human being with the right to chose what I put in my body.

I do believe that if you watched some of the video clips that I have posted here in good faith, you will, at the very least, understand where I am coming from.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Omicron, Boosters, and Is Fauci a synonym for Science itself?

vinayprasadmdmph.substack.com

+2

Hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(2y)

Dr Angelique Coetzee, Head of South Africa's Medical Association, believes the Omicron Covid variant 'can help us' out of the "pandemic".
media.gab.com/system/media_attac...

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Did you see Biden's talk on Thursday regarding Omicron?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...

He says, "a 'winter of severe illness and death' for the unvaccinated, as he said at the White House that the omicron variant is 'here' and 'spreading.' The Omicron will overtake Delta as the dominant COVID variant in US in January, American health officials said. Biden met with his covid team, keeping his mask on during comments, and urged Americans get boosted, or get shots if they remained unvaccinated."

Then at the same time we are told that "Study claims variant is 'markedly resistant' to shots."

That doesn't even make sense. If the variant is markedly resistant to shots, what is the point of getting them?

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 And going of what the REAL (as in not the PAID MSM experts) experts have been saying about this, why the lockdowns?
It is like they want to drag this virus out, instead of putting it behind us.

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Don't you feel insulted? I feel like they are treating us as though we were stupid.

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Covid " jab " pass via a microchip.
media.gab.com/system/media_attac...

+1

Hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(2y)

+2

Hide 2 replies...

God
Report comment
(2y)

Omicron, Cold symptoms

+1

Hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(2y)

The Nurse Interview

"The information provided by Danny Tommo on this video is for general informational purposes only. All the information is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the video.

The video cannot and does not contain medical/health advice."

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

First Omicron science

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

A large group of scientists got together and requested the documentation that the FDA used to ascertain approval of the vaccines from Pfizer. The turn around time is suppose to be 20 days to get the information under the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) to the scientists but the FDA is saying that it will only release 500 redacted pages a month until the year 2076.

With billions of Pfizer COVID shots having been mandated by governments and administered to citizens around the world, there have of course been millions of adverse events that have occurred. A group of scientists have sent a FOIA request to the FDA to ascertain the approval process of Pfizer's COVID vaccine and the first 500 pages of documentation have now been released. What is contained in those pages is staggering. Investigative Journalist from Trial Site News, Sonia Elijah, breaks down the report - which you can read here: trialsitenews.com/fdas-forced......

xplosive revelations about the FDA and Pfizer's COVID vaccine [PART 1]

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

Vitamin D and COVID-19: Dr. Berg Interviews Dr. Seheult on Treatment and Prevention

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

O M I C R O N

The boys who cried wolf.

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Paul Weston - Boris Johnson: Incompetent Buffoon or Stalinist Tyrant?

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Dr. McCullough discusses Covid19, Jabs, SARS-CoV-2, spike proteins, and much more…
www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2021... 2 1/2 hour Speech!

One thing he makes very clear, if you have had Covid-19 you CAN'T catch it again.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 You know why? Because just like our body muscles have memory, so do our immune systems.

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

+2

Hide 1 reply...
This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series