This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Covid-19 and related stuff (3). (917 views, 54 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(2y)

Myocarditis after vaccination, firm data

One of the top rated comments (with some of the replies to it).

"9 days after the second Pfizer dose, I started getting “fluttering” in my chest. This was March of 2021 and this was largely dismissed by my GP for months despite never seemingly having had these Palpitations before. Took over 4 months to actually get referred for some tests, and a 24 monitors showed I had a large number of PVCS (Premature Ventricular Contractions) I have also had a stress test. Almost 12 months later, I am still getting them, along with minor breathlessness. I worry that I am going to be stuck with this for the rest of my life. Still don’t know what, if any damage, long-term wise that has been caused."

"Same story for me. Weird chest discomfort after first moderna that lasted a for a few weeks. Heart palpitations after second that still come and go. A booster is out of the question for me."
Read more

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

More comments from the above vid.

"My friend who is in his 40's went back to the chemist with a crippling headache and body pains feeling something was seriously wrong after having his 1st shot of AstraZeneca. The chemist who'd administered the shot advised him to go home take paracetamol and rest. Over the following few days he suffered multiple strokes and is now paralysed down one side, unable to talk and in a care home...If you think you get any vaccine injury compensation... good luck with that one, you're on your own."

"The average person would NOT report their adverse side effects to VAERS, due to the hassle, so I'd say AT LEAST 99% have chosen to just suffer in silence! Even if the numbers were multiplied by 100, it might STILL be UNDERreported. Yes, the side effects are very very common, and real, and deadly in some cases, if it was another drug, it'd have been taken off the market immediately, and the manufacturer would have gone bankrupt due to the sheer number of lawsuits!"
Read more

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

God
Report comment
(2y)

Infection generates natural immunity

Which seems good and long lasting and cheap, lots of evidence below.

www.thelancet.com/journals/la...

Biological studies

Dan et al (2021) Science, Immunological memory to SARS-CoV-2 assessed for up to 8 months after infection.

www.science.org/doi/abs/10.11...

95% of participants tested retained immune memory at about 6 months after having COVID-19

More than 90% of participants had CD4+ T-cell memory at 1 month,

and 6–8 months after having COVID-19

Wang et al (2021) Science, Ultrapotent antibodies against diverse and highly transmissible SARS-CoV-2 variants

www.science.org/doi/abs/10.11...

Previous SARS-CoV-2 infection,

with an ancestral variant produce antibodies that cross-neutralise emerging variants of concern with high potency

Epidemiological studies

Hansen et al (2021) Lancet, Assessment of protection against reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 among 4 million PCR-tested individuals in Denmark in 2020: a population-level observational study
Read more

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 (If the links don't open)*

If you want to view the data, please go on YouTube and scroll down for the links you want.

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

Is there a reply limit for each OP?

God
Report comment
(2y)

“Undervaccinated”: A Brand New Medical Term for 2022?

I had never even heard the term “undervaccinated” before 2020, and now it’s everywhere (different from “unvaccinated”). What exactly does it mean? We need a medical and scientific consensus here..

God
Report comment
(2y)

UK Govt's Fearmongering PSYOP EXPOSED

God
Report comment
(2y)

www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/91703...

An opportunity has arisen for multiple Caseworker postswithin the Vaccine Damage Payment Team, part of our Primary Care Services Directorate.

The Vaccine Damage Scheme Team works on behalf of the Department of Health and Social Care to process claims for a one-off payment to people who have suffered a severe disablement due to direct affects from a qualifying vaccination.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Feb 18th 2022 Ottawa Canada Freedom Protest. Elderly Disabled Mohawk Woman Waving White Flag saying "this is about Peace Love and Happiness" is Trampled by Police Horses

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(2y)
+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 The Canadian police have released a statement saying that was fake news claiming it was just someone threw a bicycle at the horse.. It was obviously an old lady with a walker shaped bike.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 "This video is age-restricted"*
We all know that it would not be if the shoe was on the other foot.

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

OTTAWA — Canadian police officers advanced on trucks sometimes at gunpoint on Saturday, smashing truck windows and arresting protesters in front of the country’s Parliament building, an aggressive escalation in the government’s effort to finally end the protests that have roiled the nation’s capital for three weeks.

Officers in riot gear, brandishing batons and rifles, pushed to regain the area around Parliament, expanding an operation that began on Friday to remove parked trucks that have blocked the city’s downtown core.

In the heart of the encampment, the police pushed people back with batons, and toppled a table displaying dubious information about vaccine injury. They advanced methodically truck by truck, shoving protesters back as demonstrators shouted, “Shame on you!”

A recording played in French and English, as the police advanced. “You must leave,” it said. “Anyone found in the zone will be arrested.”

By midmorning, police had cleared all demonstrators from what had been the occupation’s core, Wellington Street, in front of the house of Parliament, and set up barricades. Most of the trucks entrenched there for the past three weeks drove off when the advance began; a few abandoned vehicles remained.
Read more

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Germany’s vaccination board STIKO ständige Impfkomission, Standing commission for vaccination

Now recommends aspiration

The vaccine is to be injected only intramuscular (i.m.),

and in no case intradermal, subcutaneous, or intravenous.

In animal models, direct intravenous injection of an mRNA vaccine has led to Myopericarditis (both clinically and histopathologically).

Although inadvertent intravenous injections are rare during application of intramuscular vaccines,

aspiration of the needle is a sensible precaution when vaccinating against COVID-19 and can lead to increased safety.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Most children now have natural immunity

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

I'm so ashamed of our Prime Minister.

If they will do this to us they will do it to you. Don't kid yourselves.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

When I was 21 years of age, which is over 40 years ago, I was sitting at the kitchen table with my Grandmother and we were talking politics. She said, "There's only one person that can run Canada." I fully expected her to name herself as Prime Minister, but to my surprise she said, "Trudeau, but he needs me behind him to give him a kick in the ass once in a while." I laughed.

What I would not give to have her standing behind Justin right now.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@SimonM I cannot see or play the video. Please forgive me if it is the same as the one I am about to post below.

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Simon asked me to share this, can you view now?
youtu.be/0OlimWyPksU

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 All this guys videos apart from a few news clips are off YT now.

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

"Remember Freedom is not just a Canadian inherent Right. It belongs to the world."

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Need more like this.
youtu.be/l47rsKAfjGk

+1

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 Youtube has been really acting up lately so I just want to make sure. Did you post an entire page of videos through that link?

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@michael59 No, that's YouTube, try this.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=l47rsKAf...

Upvotes V Down votes for that vid = 10,000 - 20

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Same copy on Rumble.
rumble.com/vvhutt-boom.html Can you view stuff on Rumble?

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Unfortunately not yet. It is motivating me to get my butt in gear and get the geek squad over here to set up my new computer. I did purchase a new one and all I need to do is call and get an appointment to bring the new computer here and set it up and show me how to use it.

Cause no, I am unable to see it on youtube it says it has been removed.

P.S. I can see the Trudeau censorship video you just posted. Thanks smiley

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Bet you can see this now.

And your welcome. smiley

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Yes, I was able to watch it thanks again. smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

United Kingdom Prime Minister to confirm plans to end self-isolation and scale-back free Covid tests in England. Covid self-isolation rules in England set to be removed by end of next week

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 He looks like he just got out of a coffin!

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Trudeau looks like he wears a wig.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

WTF? We are not a minority, Justin.

Prime Minster of Canada says he's using "Loophole" in Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 What a pile of sh*t that man is.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@SimonM Wait for it... I am in the process of creating another thread topic regarding this piece of sh*t.

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 I've changed my mind. There is so much info and videos and Opinions, out there that it has stressed me out. I can't do a thread on it because it would mean a follow up with each response given. I'm already feeling overwhelmed by it all.

God
Report comment
(2y)

Press pause at 19secs.
media.gab.com/system/media_attac...
STROMECTOL® (ivermectin)

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 Omg, I am starting to become frightened. I cannot get anything but a blank page with that link on chrome or on mozilla.

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Do your " local " friends have the same problem?

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Good question. I'll check and see. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Premier Kenney On Trudeau Invoking The Emergency Act

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 He will regret this because the rest of the world is already dumping covid mandates. smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

'And, you lecture us on Hong Kong?': Beijing tears into Trudeau for cracking down on truck protests.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jg8uZhKD...

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@SimonM Thanks for this link. It was really helpful. smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Why Trudeau Revoked the Emergencies Act - Canadian Bank Run? - Freedom Convoy 2022

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYCaXJqj...

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@SimonM This link was very informative. smiley
Thanks a bunch.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

Russell Coutts (racing sailor, retired) gave his opinion of Covid.
Prof. Rod Jackson (epidemiologist) tries his hand at yacht design.
www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/profess...
smiley

God
Report comment
(2y)

New JAMA paper show Ivermectin blows the COVID vaccines out of the water.
stevekirsch.substack.com/p/new-j...
Steve Kirsch
Feb 23

"Remember that “horse dewormer” that the FDA, CDC, NIH, CNN, and Sanjay Gupta all told you not to use? A new paper recently published in the Journal of the AMA (JAMA) shows that Ivermectin works way better than the COVID vaccine in keeping you from dying from COVID."

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

(UK Gov) Revoking vaccination as a condition of deployment across all health and social care:
www.gov.uk/government/consultati...

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Biden pledges to veto Senate-passed bill ending COVID emergency declaration

"The Senate on Thursday narrowly passed a GOP-led measure to end the national emergency declaration for the COVID-19 pandemic. The 48-47 vote came after several Democratic absences allowed Republicans to eke out the necessary simple majority, Politico reports.

Don't think that means victory just yet, however. The bill still has to pass through both the Democrat-controlled House and the president's desk to become law — and Biden on Thursday made very clear he'd stop any such legislation in its tracks."

www.yahoo.com/news/biden-pledges...

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

A National Vaccine Pass Has Quietly Rolled Out – And Red States Are Getting On Board

www.forbes.com/sites/suzannerowa...

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Man-made Covid virus: Scientists find virus contains tiny chunk of DNA that matches sequence patented by Moderna THREE YEARS before pandemic began

"From conspiracy to truth! Fresh suspicion that Covid may have been tinkered with in a lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by Moderna in the virus’s spike protein.

They identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by the vaccine maker three years before the pandemic.

It was discovered in SARS-CoV-2’s unique furin cleavage site, the part that makes it so good at infecting people and separates it from other coronaviruses."

strangesounds.org/2022/02/man-ma...

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

A picture is worth a thousand words. Look at this blast from the past that I came across today.

Almost all restrictions have been lifted in Alberta Canada. As of today March 8, 2022, I no longer have to worry about being forced to do something that every fiber of my being was resisting. The choice is still mine. That's all I wanted for me and for everyone else.
smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series