This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,004 reviews
122,523 films • 18,490 TV series

Are you able to get onto YouTube? (561 views, 18 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I'm wondering if they've taken blocking conservatives to a much further extreme now, since the page is blank starting this evening. Anyone else have problems? Here's a screenshot of what I get when I go there:

+1

expert
Report comment
(5y)

no I cannot get on you tube

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Ilovemovies2016 That's weird, but even more strange, is I can't find this post in the forums. Not sure if you'll even get this message. lol (oh wait, now I've found it.)

I screwed around with settings and so on, and I might be able to go on YT now. They switched my main account to my actual name, and I don't like that at all.

Report comment
(5y)

i was able to get into the subs page.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@arcreaper Is that the only page you can get on? Weird things are happening this evening. 😎

Report comment
(5y)

@StarKissed now able to view homepage. is.gd/yKo9Sm

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I didn't have any problem. Which is very strange. lol

I was having problems last night while using chrome browser. I posted about it in my thread here:

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/ChromeGoogle-....

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I've noticed that too!

master
Report comment
(5y)

Same problem here

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks well was the same problem earlier but is working now smiley

master
Report comment
(5y)

you mean all the news on youtube are GONE THAT ARE CONSERVATIVE?--HAS ANYONE AXED HIL YET??I GUESSED NOT.BUT THEY PAY YOUTUBE TO ADVERTISE THEIR NEWS, NO??YAH??DA??sI?ES VERDAD??---SO IF THOSE CONSERVATIVES PAY FOR ADS ON YOUTUBE, HOW CAN THEY CUT THEM, AND (MY CAT KEEPS LOVING MY MOUSE) ULP!!MEOW!!!SHES JEALOUS OF THE COMPUTER. smiley smiley smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 I said I would "investigate European and Sweden now,online"I found youtube news telecasts, i posted them on our news,here;about the right wing back lash against Muslim crooks and rapists invading Europe and Scandinavia"-

-they are all starting to swing to the RIGHT--AGAINST MIGRANTS--GERMANY is having a real resurgence of nationalism,which might be a good thing.They don't seem NAZI, they seem "anti-Muslim."--like the other nations.And that is understandable.

This "anti-Muslim-invasion idea" sounds like some countries are starting to fight back--who knows what they'll do? But is healthy anger and self-defence finally kicking in.WHY SwedEN GOT SO CRAZY-SELF-DESTRUCTIVE-LIBERAL, SO "Pc" is beyond me---but they seem to be--wow--getting angry, and turning into self defense and good old"we're not gonna take this any more!" There is hope yet for Europe. ...
Read more

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

DOCTOREVI.--I CANNOT post a bug or complaint, atv5 am no movies att 5 am?only trojans? smiley

God
Report comment
(5y)

Had trouble last night, but fine now.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

I'm good, I haven't had any problems at all. I'm going to poke around see if I see conservative news.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Youtube went down for a little over an hour last night for EVERYBODY, not just conservatives. It only took me 5 seconds last night to do a web search and find news reports about it. It was even on Youtube's Twitter feed that they were working on it. The paranoia level on here is unreal. smiley

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown IS THERE FEAR OF THE WEB GOING DOWWN??that would put all the worlcd back to dark ages news. but consider that Americans know everything going on in world, too much news makes you paranoid--remember when "ignorance was bliss
"??

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown Thanks Soy - it would've been too easy for me to check on that, lol, I just didn't think about it, but there's no paranoia, the bias and disruption of the Right being able to post their messages is very evident and it's even been admitted by some who work at Google, FB & Twitter. It's a real thing, unfortunately.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Thanks everyone for checking, and/or replying. My YT is back to normal it seems, for now. smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,004 reviews • 122,523 films • 18,490 TV series