This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,824 reviews
122,439 films • 18,486 TV series

whats the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you or someone you know? (717 views, 18 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

The elastic waist band went on my trousers when I was at school and the fabric became loose at the back without me knowing. This then hung low and showed off my backside and I walked around the classroom, breaktime and the following art class with my arse hanging out.. and nobody told me.....

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I also pooped my pants at primary school unwell... that was pretty sh*t too...lol

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

my friend went to "Butlins " or some water themed park when he was a kid with all his family. They had by accident forgot their bathing suits. So, they went to the sport type shop inside to buy new costumes, trunks etc, the dad and son had new cheap trunks and the mother and daughter had new bikinis. There was nothing to quite fit the nan so they bought a costume which was a little small. all went swimming and then on the water slide. After Good old nan came down the slide when she stood up , she wondered why people were staring. The gusset had got stuck right between her lady parts and the " curtains " were both hanging out either side. My friend said he was so mortified for his Nan. That was the first and the last time he saw GRANNY FANNY/FLAPS eeerrrgghhh

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I was a pretty good boxer. At school..I'd never been beaten. The athletic department decided to put on a boxing exhibition to raise money for something...i've forgotten what. They matched me with a guy that gave me the most troble. I'd never beaten him...but he'd never beaten me either. So I invited all my family to come and watch me box. Everyone was there. The bell rang, and I came out clowning around, sure I was going to win...and got knocked out immediately. It taught me a few things...I wasn't unbeatable...not to be overconfident, and cocky, and not to be such an ass.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

One of the most embarrassing things that happened to me, was the night of my best friends Bridal shower, I was to keep her busy, and than somehow get her to the shower(I ended up telling her about it to get her there). Anyhow I knew one of the things at the shower was going to be a guy(stripper) dressed as a police officer, so I told her that as well. On the way to the shower, we got pulled over by a cop, and he was kinda cute. I thought to myself, wow they really planned this good.I asked him what the problem was, and he said we were going over the speed limit, he said can you get out of the car. I did, my friend started getting out as well, and he said no you stay there. Well, she didnt listen and came over to the cop, and started to try to unbutton his shirt (she thought it was all part of the joke) than realized OMG, he is a real cop, lol. I told him what was going on, and I said,I will take the ticket, and he turned out to be very nice, and asked where the shower was, and ended up showing up there, after his shift, at 11pm with a friend. ...
Read more

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

hahahaha,, that could have turned out very very differently... lol

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

P>S THANKS GUYS... IM HAVING A SHITTY DAY SO THIS HAS BEEN CHEERING ME UP... keep em coming....xxx

+3

master
Report comment
(5y)

I was at a bar and feeling pretty good when this cute girl poked me in the shoulder and pointed at my feet. To my absolute horror I had about a two foot long piece of toilet paper stuck to my shoe. Needless to say that was the end of my night.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

A while back my male friend and I went to an East Indian Buffet for lunch and later that day when we went to the gym to workout, at the same time our stomachs began to act up and we ended up with a bad extreme case of diarrhea so bad we were stuck at the gym bathroom for literally hours because it was impossible to hold in. I have never experienced that before or since. Had to toss my panties :D:D Good times though!!

master

I got on the train to get to work about a year ago, and felt something funny inside the leg of my jeans.... looked down and to my horror/dismay there was a knee high stocking that was sticking out of the leg. It just so happened I'd done my laundry the night before and had run out of fabric static free sheets. So there was this knee high stocking stuck in there. smiley

Had to go to the back of the train and pull it out of my jeans. Needless to say I'm never without my static free dryer sheets now..... smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

The most embarrassing thing that has happened to me was having a heavy menses at school and bleeding through my pants.

Report comment
(5y)

my so called friends tipped me over in a port o potty door down

master
Report comment
(5y)

Yes,I had unbelievable hard night & day too.--I got hit in the head with a boat when i was in high school.We had been swimming in the river,I was walking face towards the shore.People were screaming yelling-- smiley and whamm- smiley -my face was dunked into the water,hit by a hard wooden thing,,from behind.I got up,walked up the shore into our car,got in, smiley we were going to drive home.--the owner of the boat had followed me up,said anxsiously to my parents in the front seat,"How is your kid?We had an accident with our boat coming in."

I did not trust my folks with ANY INFORMATION of what I was doing,usually.--I just didn't tell them a thing--"uh--we went to that river bank,nothin doin."They looked at me,like - smiley -Amazed, cause they knew NOTHING of what happened.And just stared at me.My head hurt like Hell,but I said,"Nothin happened.ok."(But my migraines may have had an early start in life.)We went home,I put ice on it.THE END. The embarrassment was ME, NOT WANTING TO TELL MY PARENTS ANY THING OF WHAT I DID,EVER.--not later, no time! smiley
Read more

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

My grandmother (she was class and really, super groovy and hip, she even drove a convertable Karmann ghia)....anyhow, we were out for lunch in a mountain cafe and she went to the loo.

When she came out, she somehow had managed to catch the toilet paper in her stockings, so following her was a line of toilet paper, furiously unrolling, the whole way to the table (and we were the furtherest table from the toilet). smiley smiley

She was always a really modern, upbeat person and had quite a presence, so everyone was already looking at her approach, but now seeing the unfurling toilet paper following her. smiley

I was laughing so hard, that I couldn't even speak, so she sat down and I proceeded to stumble over to her and show her what had happened.

It was so funny.

I still laugh about it.

:) smiley smiley smiley

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Many years ago I used to go to a nightclub with a big revolving dance floor. It was always fun to watch drunk people trying to get on and off of it, as well as the girls getting their tiny heels wedged and snapped off in the gap - the thing was an absolute death trap!

One night, one of my girl-friends was pretty wasted, lost her footing on a small stage she was dancing on and fell - somehow managing to get her dress caught in the gap-of-doom.
It dragged her round the club almost 3 times before we managed to free her! All the while trying not to wet ourselves as she took down scores of people like they were bowling pins.

Once freed, we noticed her dress was torn from hem to armpit, held together by a few threads - and her brand new, gleaming white underwear was glowing under the the UV lights.

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,824 reviews • 122,439 films • 18,486 TV series