This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,716 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Trump goes to Asia and WWIII (915 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Trump went to Asia to reassure our allies that we have their back when he starts world war 3. What I want to see from the President is this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq-uMIZGE... A challenge to North Korea to settle our differences as in times of old. One cage. Two men enter and one man leaves. The fate of the world hanging in the balance. Trump vs. Kim Jong-un mano a mano. I guarantee if you pitched it to Trump in the right way, he'd go for it. "The most watched thing on television. Ever." And Trump would be the star. Somebody please pitch this to him. Just think of how much money could be made from just the pay per view.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@PaddyWhack He just landed here, Oahu. Wish I wasn't so sick so I could go flip him the f*ck off. It's been brutal getting around today. Thank you soooo much Mr ass president. <br> www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-...

guru
Report comment
(6y)

You're an idiot, Trump is cleaning up the mess Clinton left the world by giving NK a reactor. Morons like you probably applauded that. If you have a better idea than just bending over everytime lil kim cries, please expound upon it. If not, you're just another dumbass, barking at the moon, hoping some more dumbasses will join in. <br> As for cowardmoss flipping him off, please be aware, wolves care little for the opinions of sheep.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@sidewayswalking The only idiot I see here is you. Sheeple will be sheeple huh? Can you say Baaaahhhhhh?! <br> Another prime example here folks! <br> Hmm... Seems I'm not the only one that agrees huh? <br> Baaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! <br> <br> Yeah, Trumps doing an amazing job, yet,... How is it that he's the worst president in History huh? How does that figure into your little sheeple world? <br> <br> www.thedailysheeple.com <br> <br> "wolves care little for the opinions of sheep." <br> You said it so yourself. <br> & Trump, he playing a wolf.

+4

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Better ideas: <br> 1) Don't Start World War 3 <br> 2) Give everyone in North Korea cheap android devices so they can access the internet and see how horrible their lives are compared to everyone else in the world. Someone suggested using balloons for this before. You could also use them to provide internet access. They get pissed and overthrow their own government. This would cost a lot but World War 3 would cost everything. <br> 3) Make Regulatory Capture a crime punishable with time in prison. Trump has betrayed the American people by handing over control of institutions created to protect the citizens to those who would rather dismantle them. The FCC, the EPA, the FDA, and the Department of education are all currently being led by people who have no business running them. The protections they once offered us are gone. They are supposed to protect us, but now they are hurting us. For me this is more than enough reason to have Trump removed from office. Once he is removed, we make any other American citizen president (I like Arnold Schwarzenegger because movies). ...
Read more

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@PaddyWhack A even better idea would be to disguise them as lanterns. Since their is a huge lantern thing in the east. instead of balloons, I think the lanterns would be a better disguise. <br> I like your ideas, lol. Not to far out there, but plausible.

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Ha ha ha all that furious typing..... and still just dogs barking at the moon. Two morons who have never stood on the DMZ talking like they actually KNOW something.NK's turn each other in, in order to win favor. They aren't interested in your "lies". <br> As for deregulation, IT'S ABOUT TIME. FCC is useless, dept of Education is worse, and the EPA is a cesspool of partisan hacks who should go to jail for over stepping their bounds. <br> Once you learn something, you might have a valuable opinion, but sadly I just hear barking. <br> MAGA and also PRESIDENT TRUMP THANKS FOR MAKING MY PORTFOLIO GREAT AGAIN! <br> <br>

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@sidewayswalking i'm not going to get into a big thing on one side or the other but i do have one question for you. just out of curiosity... <br> <br> are you a flat earther?

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@awol_lsd Depends, did your mom have any children that lived?

Moderator notice from Melted~Dre... (6y)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,716 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series