This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,824 reviews
122,439 films • 18,486 TV series

What is the most craziest thing you ever done? (1843 views, 34 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

The most craziest thing I ever done was to jump off a truck going 35 mph and I got hurt all over . I got 6 stitches in both of my legs from hitting big rocks .my body was bruised up and a bad body ache the next day .That is something that I'll never do again .

+1

master

Many, many years ago, I went to visit a friend who lived about 100 miles away. I went there by train. She and I went bar hopping. We met a guy we both liked, she was angry that he and I got along better, therefore she was pissed and I didn't want to stay with her after that. I took the train home, drunk as hell. When I got back here to Toronto, I was sick as hell, no buses were running at 2:00 a.m. I pretty much fell getting off the train. Two guys about my age said "where you going"? I said I dunno, too wasted to get home and no buses now. They said "No problem, we know where you can sleep in peace" They took me to a place called "the Royal York Hotel" here in Toronto, and they found a Honeymoon suite that the happy couple had left earlier.... slept in peace (and for free) with a bottle of champagne until 11:00 a.m. before checkout time in the morning, smiley smiley

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 sounds like something I did long ago,but I wake up at a lady's house and wonder how in the world I got here .To drunk to remember what went on that night .

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

i found a text on my (then) boyfriends phone from my ( who was ) best friend , smiley <br> after reading the text that saying came to mind " revenge is dish well served " <br> wel after the tears stopped and the anger came lol <br> i used his mobile to text her asking if she wanted to come for diner that i had a suprise for her ( she thinks its him texting ) <br> hit the sent button not even a min later the mobile gets a text shocker its from spunk bucket smiley the reply said something like aww a suprise i love ur suprises al bring ur suprise i had for next weekend , <br> so i goes to shops straight to the dog food a few tins of that in the trolley that will do aw wait the cat foods on offer its a special occasion why not go all out in goes the cat food aswell goes to checkout whats that i see dog poo bags perfect for the desert , ( he doesnt know shes coming and she thinks hes invited her and am not thr ) <br> starts to make my 3 course meal starts with the cat food make some kebabs on the skewers onions peppers bit of cat meat looking not bad need some seasoning gets the oldest smelliest trainers he has sticks a kebab stick in each let them marrinate for awhile , smiley <br> next course everyones fav a steak pie puts the dog food in the casserol peels the veg in that goes , puts toilet water in a jug after i used the toilet first obv in to the casserol that goes ,puts the casserol in the oven after i put some hot chilli and a yogurt i took out the bin , <br> next course the classic JUST DESERT or as i called it SHIT ON MY DOORSET <br> goes to my neighbours garden with my dog poo bags she had a few animals so wasnt sure what i was picking up but it was not the same animal it was discusting but had to be done gets a few bags puts them in the baking tray adds the usual stuff for baking cakes , to cut it short rite on time here she comes hes in bath using hair removal thinkn its shower gel omg just remember what else i did haha 2 funny , anyway in she comes her face omg lucky i had a camera at the ready for her face was a real picutre dressed in fur coat no knickers with the prostie boots on , hi hope ur hungry its a suprise been cooking alday i said , hes out the bath diners ready the kebabs look lovley give them 2 each watching them eating the kebabs i was pissing myself laughn , out comes the steak pie smells like a dog home mixed with an indian takeaway this time am really pissing maself watchn them eat how u not havin any am like it wont be a suprise dnner if i told u , <br> then the desert looks like chocolate cake gone realy bad stil i found it hillarious as they start eating i sat down lets make a tost i said both lifts the glass heres to the spunk bucket and lying snake whos been caught cheating behind my back and to a diner use wil never firget poured a drink over his head and the desert i lifted over her head and onto her face grabed her by the hair a out the door she went and he followed her smiley smiley

+5

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself like they say cheater never win. they got what was coming to them .

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy i may have left a few things out i actully forgot what i did to them lol <br> atleast i was honest and told them exactly what they ate and that my revenge was a dish well served lol

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself I follow you

Report comment
(6y)

@chaseyerself I've actually cleaned a toilet bowl with a very nasty man's toothbrush. Revenge is fun.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself OK...I'm declaring you the winner of this thread...and reccommending a therapist!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Omg haha i forgot about this thread haha. Best thing ever and i would high 5 her if i had 2 see her again she did me a favour lol

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself If I ever meet you , I will be EXTREEMLY nice to you!

+1

Report comment
(6y)

1883 kilometers, three days on the road, the express tour of Belgrade, lots of wonderful people on the road, and the fun is just starting ... What we learned was that a large part of the campers at the Greek camp in beautiful Kalamitsi (meta of our race) came completely outside the Auto Stop Race race. In addition to the thousands of hitchhikers, there are also so many ...

guru
Report comment
(6y)

I stomped the life out of my Grandmothers Cockatoo! The damn thing wouldn't stop squawking so I snuffed it! I was drunk & baby sitting her dogs and birds. One of the dogs just gave birth to 12, I blamed the momma dog. I told my grandmother the bird just got too close to the puppies causing the momma to go berserk. Today, it haunts me. I can still hear that damn bird squawking. Not only does that haunt me but what I did scares the sh*t out of me on what I could do to someone while I'm intoxicated. I shudder at the thought.

Hide 6 replies...

@WEBHEAD🕸️ That is not crazy, it is f**king horrible. What kind of creep does this to a living animal and pet even? Beyond disgusted....There is a special place in HELL for people such as yourself.... Too bad your Grandma doesn't know what a douche you are.

+8

@WEBHEAD🕸️ What were you thinking of posting this? To get laughs? Looking for redemption? I don't believe you'll be getting much of either here. And honestly.... you probably would have got jail time if caught, the other prisoners would have loved to have shown you some sweet street justice :) <br> <br> Being drunk isn't a reason for killing anyone but yourself....

+7

Report comment
(6y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Look here! I'm not looking for redemption. I made my peace with the Lord GOD almighty many years ago. That was the craziest thing I ever did. It was a horrible thing I did. I sure as hell don't need your stuck up ass trying to condemn me. And to let your judgmental ass know, my Grandmother was told about it later in years when I seeked forgiveness from GOD. So be sure your SIN FREE before casting stones. NO ONE IS SIN FREE except Jesus Christ.

@WEBHEAD🕸️ I am not stuck up, besides that I've never killed anything. So piss off. <br> <br> And religion? No it's not my thing, I do however believe in KARMA. <br> <br> I do have a fondness for birds as you already know, as you've viewed my profile, and they depend on their caregivers for everything, especially their safety and your post made me really angry, to the point of tears as well. I honesty wish I hadn't seen it at all. Maybe some things are better kept to yourself.

+8

Report comment
(6y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 As you said, maybe somethings are better kept to yourself. That includes hateful & ugly comments as you had posted to me. Believe it or not, that's considered a hate crime. It's called "Bullying". By no means what I had done was a good thing but that's the craziest thing I've ever done. I love animals but you don't know nothing about me to know that except for a brief post pertaining to something stupid I had done over 20 years ago. These forums are here for all of us whether you like what someone posts or not. No need to be hateful & nasty just because you got your feelings hurt. Now good day to you.

@WEBHEAD🕸️ Hate crime? :) No, you are actually the one who committed a crime.... Murder... <br> <br> You should call law enforcement if you believe you have been violated by myself ... lol <br> <br> Enjoy your day! :)

+2

Report comment
(6y)

For me it was joining the British Army. I did all the recruit selection and interviews thinking it'd be a nice easy life and signed on officially on 01/09/2001. I think everyone knows what happened ten days later.

+2

guru
Report comment
(6y)

I've got too many crazy stories to choose from. My friends are very happy that I'm in therapy. Here's one I've published before. <br> <br> It was 1986, I was 19 years old. Tall, thin, athletic with long red hair and a penchant for my new hobby of hiking and camping. I had recently moved from Georgia to Long Island, New York. I had a long weekend off my job at a Mall and decided to get away from it all and hike the 25 miles to Montauk, the farthest point on Long Island. It was the off season for whale watching there but a big campground. I packed my gear properly and headed out on a beautiful sunny day early. I stopped midway around noon at a small lake with ducks to have my lunch and just enjoying the day. At 5pm I had made 20 miles and the sky turned ugly as it does all the sudden on an island. I was tired...and 5 miles away. Kinda desperate I did something I had never done before. I put out my thumb. Only a few cars coming through that far out, even on the main road...all flew by me. ...
Read more

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Part 2, It's not much longer. <br> I was lucky because the other side of the road was full of tall trees. He punches me in the face so hard I fall back and I cannot see. But I am not unconscious. He screamed at me DON'T TOUCH MY CAR YOU FU*KING BITCH. I cannot see but I am almost lying down, I have my hand on the door handle of the car, yanking it hard to open to no avail because it's locked. I kick with my new hiking boots blindly. I may have got him hard, I heard a yelp from him. I could not see at all. I shouted LET ME OUT OF THIS CAR. ... and the click, the handle gave way. He pressed on the gas pedal hard to pull out of the ditch and I went flying out the door. On my hands and knees on the wet grass in the ditch, now I can see. He drove halfway down the dirt road very fast before he slowed to stop, just to shut the passenger door, then sped off in a cloud of dust. I jumped on my feet fast and ran the less than a football field length to the entrance of the campsite. ...
Read more

+5

God
Report comment
(6y)

After drinking/drugging for 3o+ years, I went to rehab and got clean. smiley

+8

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 I use to drink to ,but I gave it up,due to too many hangovers .I'm glade for you

Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy I decided to only do it once and get it right the first time! I have several lifetimes of crazy stories from those days

+1

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

none of these stories are fapable smh smiley <br> <br> But my one will have to be when my best mate (Samoan) stabbed me with a screw driver so I knocked tf out! <br> <br> Went to the same high school, living next door to each other, literally hung around together. The only rift was he was Samoan (Bloods) and I am Tongan (Crips) we were young and dumb! <br> <br> Major drama happened regarding our disrespective gang members that had nothing to do with us. But the monkey whispers got circulating. So the ripple effect was. Both gangs gone bring numbers to our local Bus depot for and all out brawl! <br> <br> My mate and I got word of this and decided to make a deal. That we both stay on our corner of the depot and deal with whomever we gotta deal with. Brawl was heated, for some reason I ended up in the middle, away from my corner, amongst chaos. So there was no way to head back to my corner without looking like my tail is tucked. ...
Read more

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Fakeinternet The sight wouldve have been worth a million words if someone had taken a pictures. <br> Two teenage boys helping each other. Same School uniforms different bandanas. lol <br>

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Too many to list! Things like driving from England to Wales to meet a guy for one cup of coffee (sort of a date) in his lunch break, then driving home again. It was the only time he had spare that week and I was bored. <br> Popping out for a packet of fags (in England) and ending up in Scotland cos I felt like it. <br> Filling a cheating boyfriends flat up with seafood and fish in every nook and cranny possible while he was away on holiday with the tart and leaving the heating on full. <br> Emptying casters (fly eggs) followed by a couple of steaks to help keep the feed, lay, hatch cycle going, through the letterbox of somebody I didn't like in the heat of Summer while they were away on holiday - they had to call pest control to get rid of the maggots and blue bottles when they got back. <br> Building a fish pond through the entire ground floor of a friends house with a group of mates while they were on honeymoon. It was 2 foot deep, had a pump and over 100 goldfish. ...
Read more

+4

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Playing darts with a mate (stoned) and not realising I'd thrown one that stuck in his thigh- both laughed for ages looking at it!! <br> Flashing my boobs at a band member I fancied not realising his wife was stood next to me!! <br> Had a one night stand over 20 years ago and still waiting for the bloke to leave, lol!!! <br> Signed up to University in my 40's!!!!! ;) <br> <br>

+2

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Not enough fingers and toes to count, it's been sixty three years of mostly crazy sh*t. <br> <br> Highlight was probably the four years I spent bumming/working my way around France in the 70's. For example: not having enough money for the boat trip to Corsica so I stowed away and got a free ride. <br> Standing up for a Moroccan guy who was being given a hard time in a bar ~ that one got me four nights in hospital with a bullet hole in my leg. <br> Diving off the bridge over the Bayonne River during the Basque Festival weekend... a very speedy way to sober up. Unforunately it also causes the traffic on the bridge to come to a halt which entails a long conversation with the local gendarmarie. smiley <br> <br> I'm not suggesting you try this, but, riding a train whilst sitting on the couplings is exhilarating ~ though nigh on impossible to roll a decent cigarette.

+4

expert
Report comment
(6y)

I don't think I am all that crazy, but my friends and partner say otherwise. Ever since I was a kid I was always the one that did the things everyone else was too afraid to do. I didn't even think twice about it, people suggested something and I would think to myself, "Oh that sounds like fun" and then do it while everyone else looked on. My mother hated that I had no fear as does my partner. I am now limited on what I am allowed to do because of him, but he is well worth it. Anyways, idk what would be considered crazy, but one time I was working on a 30m research vessel and we had been out for a few days and we got caught in a storm. 12m waves at 16 seconds and I had to climb this crazy messed up ladder.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

It would be a book.. but no one would buy it...:)

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

i was biking in the woods, took a wrong trail i was not familiar with and fell down a 120 foot embankment and into a ravine

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I got married.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Posting on this Forum was the craziest. smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,824 reviews • 122,439 films • 18,486 TV series