This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,654 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

What's the last Film/Series You Watched? Or Are Watching Right Now? 🤓 (1409 views, 54 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

What's the last Film/Series You Watched? Or Are Watching Right Now? 🤓

Is it good?
Would you recommend it?
Film or Series?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I recently finished watching the series "Escape at Dannemora" dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Escape_at_Da.... An employee at a prison in upstate New York becomes romantically involved with a pair of inmates and helps them escape. followed by the true-crime documentary that this series was based on called "Dannemora Prison Break" - "In Oxygen's two-hour special Sweat opened up about the night he and Matt made their daring escape."

I recommend both as a must see 5/5 stars!

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I recently watched “Dumplin” Being a huge Dolly Parton fan, I really enjoyed this movie. Jennifer Aniston did a great job with her character, and the young lady playing Dumplin, is very good. Although, it was def the music that drew me in.

I am currently rewatching the series “Brothers & Sisters” because all my regular shows are on a winter break, and because it’s one of my favorites! I love this cast, and it’s kind of fast paced compared to many dramas.

I’m actually watching anything I can find that keeps my attention 😂

Happy Holidays one and all!! smiley

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Sassyreadhead63 I don't know what is up with this site but I just typed a long response about the Brothers & Sisters series and it disappeared. It's been happening a lot lately...

Anyways it is a great show I discovered last year on P.W. wish it never ended.

What genres do you prefer is any ? there's lots to keep one entertained especially the hidden gems.

Happy Holidays :) (I am gonna hit reply and see if it goes through this time :D )

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I must have hit cancel, instead of reply..... Cuz my reply isn't here either.... But I'll try again.... Lol

I like sappy family dramas. A few of my favorites are "Parenthood", Gilmore Girls", "Thirtysomething" This is Us, and I am really liking the new show " A Million Little Things"
Happy Holidays 🎄

Report comment
(5y)

@Sassyreadhead63 ya it was weird and annoying to be typing replies and having them disappear. I have yet to watch most of those series aside from This is Us which as more sad than funny and only got hooked due to finding out about their dad so now I am done with it lol

Just back from holiday Vacation waiting on New Years party and chillin for now catching up on films/series but don't see any on this site right now. Will have to watch elsewhere.

Started Murder Mountain 2018 6 part documentary - recommend it. ;) when there are links on here.

Have a blessed weekend and HAPPY NEW YEAR :) xx

Report comment
(4y)

@Sassyreadhead63 I loved "Thirtysomething" when i WAS 30-something!hah hah!

Report comment
(4y)

@Sassyreadhead63 "Parenthood" is excellent.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 I want so badly to be a “Braverman”

I miss those characters, and that show so much. I still haven’t found a show I like better.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I am currently watching "Person of Interest" dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Person_of_In.... I have started from the beginning of the series to view episodes I missed.

I like the series and I would recommend it if you like a combination of mystery-drama with some action added in. smiley

+2

expert
Report comment
(5y)

I was re-watching ROME. I really wish that show had more seasons. I love it, and I found it to be eerily relevant to the political climate here in America recently. tho I think trump is more like a Nero than a Caesar.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@El_Bart0420 That's one of my favourites!

There's so many in that genre to watch, I will try to post some for you here when I get the time.

By the way, I unfortunately read [SPOILER] ...
Read more

Report comment
(4y)

@El_Bart0420 History of humans tend to repeat itself,yah know.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I am watching Fortitude, mystery show taking place in the Arctic
lots of character development
& entertaining plot
many edge of your seat thrills smiley smiley

+2

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@hawtgawd Ahh both are great shows!
Teeny💋

+1

Report comment
(4y)
+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Hey Teeny, I wanted to try out one of these Scandinavian series. Which one would you say is the best?

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks Jordskott s probably my favorite. They are supposed to do another season but it has been so long they may not
dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Jordskott/?r....
Hidden was good as well
dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Hidden_Frstf....
The 2 above have more of a paranormal feel to them but my favorite crime Drama by far is
Bordertown
dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Bordertown_2....
Let me know how you like them 💋

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 Thank you so much! I knew I could depend on you, I'll let you know if I like them.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks Your very welcome 💋💋

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@hawtgawd I like that area of the world,thanks,sounds good.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Child's Play

Years ago I watched the first two and then gave up. I never knew it got so ridiculous

and they're making a remake now

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@BrunoAxemaker I agree, hah!

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

This film was brilliant and better than I expected.

"The Sisters Brothers" dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Sisters_Br.... In 1850s Oregon, a gold prospector is chased by the infamous duo of assassins, the Sisters brothers.

I'd recommend it.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

OOOhhh I like forum/threads/posts like this because it often gives me a few new recommendations to try. I'm watching escape at Dannemora too @benevolentia and thinks its brilliant. Also the tell me a story tv show has really grown on me and I like my true crime type documentary type show so watching Netflixs Innocent man.
One of my favourites this year has been the haunting of hill house. I am waiting IMPATIENTLY for game of thrones to return like everyone else is. I'm also looking forward to the new ted bundy film which should be out soon with Zac Effron??? and the first week in January is a tv mini series called man hunt ( i think or similar) starring martin clunes about a serial killer who lived near me ( levi Bellfield) and his wicked crimes which was filmed all local to me. can anyone recommend any random gems films or TV?? Thanks peeps xxxxxxxx

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@laylaandpaz I will bump up some other threads in the forum for you where there are some hidden gems and recommendations ;)

Report comment
(4y)

@laylaandpaz Yes,those true crimes can be very interesting.

Report comment
(4y)

@laylaandpaz I'm waiting for a movie or tv series to come out on "Leonard Lake Serial Killer, California."There was a book published on it.Maybe there's so many serial killers too many to make movies of!!

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Here's the link to "Dannemora Prison Break" 2 hours Oxygen Documentary I just added to two-movies since there's no IMDB page for it.
dosmovies.com/video/view/Dannemora-Priso....
Description: Oxygen's 'Dannemora Prison Break' Details the Real-Life Escape Behind the Showtime Drama 'Escape at Dannemora' In Oxygen's two-hour special "Dannemora Prison Break," Sweat opened up about the night he and Matt made their daring escape. The best stories are true stories. And one of the most stunning and fascinating real-life events was when two inmates escaped from maximum-security Clinton Correctional Facility in Dannemora, New York in June 2015. David Sweat and Richard Matt, with the help of prison employee Joyce "Tilly" Mitchell, brilliantly executed their escape, after which a 21-day manhunt ensued. It's a story that's been told via Showtime's (Golden Globe-nominated) scripted drama Escape at Dannemora, and TV Insider can exclusively reveal that Oxygen is diving into the real-life drama with the two-hour special, Dannemora Prison Break. Hosted by award-winning veteran correspondent Troy Roberts, Dannemora Prison Break "dives into the psyche of those involved," and features David Sweat’s own words as he details his and Richard Matt's relationship with Tilly Mitchell. Mitchell is also interviewed and offers a "chilling depiction of con-artist fantasy gone too far." Plus, viewers will also hear from former Clinton guard Jeffrey Dumas and inmate Erik Jensen, as well as family members closest to "the dynamic trio." Dannemora Prison Break, Premiered, Saturday, December 15, Oxygen

Enjoy! smiley
Read more

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Hi how can I watch this it just says 404 when I try I've looked everywhere for it but nada

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@veebee29 I tried to post it but did not work. This doc is not on TM or at least I can't find it.

However, I can message you the link if you want - let me know.

Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A True stories are often more interesting.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Watching Modus Swedish crime drama series season 1 right now.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Sultan90 I love Swedish series
Teeny💋

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 I love them too.Full of suspense,strong plot keeping mystery till the end.💋

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Sultan90 I wonder if I can get it without netflix or extra subscribing??

God
Report comment
(5y)

Isn't It Romantic.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Highly Recommended True Detective Season 3

God
Report comment
(4y)

Just finished White Queen, White Princess and the Spanish Princess. Amazing trilogy! Getting ready to start Rig 45 and season 2 if The Rain and if course finish GOT if my husband ever gets a day off...ahhhhhh!
Teeny💋

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

Series- Supernatural
Movie- Rim of the World

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 Yeah,my favorite newer series,"Supernatural."

Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 I like it too.

master
Report comment
(4y)

"Bingeing on ten season ep's of "What / If" dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/WhatIf....
Far better than I thought it would be... as I'm def not a Zellweger fan. But four ep's in and my curiosity is still piqued - which is a good sign! 0.0

master
Report comment
(4y)

I liked the original film"The Girl with the Dragon Tatto" in Norwegian(or was it Swedish?)with English subs.(OWWW no spelling!!)And I liked the 2nd film,also.It was an incredible story,characters,even if some thought it was "very adult."(It was also sub-named"Men Who Hate Women.")The actors were so good.--and the aura of mystery,horror,suspense--what happened to that girl??Where was she?Was she murdered?--very mysterious great writing.I don't know if we have these versions,I saw it some where else.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 Yes, thank you to all, giving us lots of recommendations. :)

God
Report comment
(4y)

My last Tvshow was Snowfall, very very good tvshow.

Final Space was a very good animated tvshow too^^

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Watched sacred lies. Was suggested to me by
Teeny💋 . It's good.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Justified smiley smiley
Harrow smiley
Chernobyl smiley smiley smiley

God
Report comment
(4y)

America's Got Talent.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

On Episode 4 of Season 2: dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Riviera/?ref....

Finished watching this mini-series: dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/The_Hot_Zone....

Up to date on this mini-series and looking forward to the last episode next week: dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Chernobyl/?r....

Almost finished Season 3 of this: dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Sneaky_Pete/....

Watching the first episode of 'The Planets' (2019) elsewhere since at this moment TM does not have it. Description: "Welcome to the greatest story that's never been told. In a new, ground breaking series we'll be telling the story of the planets as never before.Alongside the most accurate and detailed imagery ever produced, The Planets using the latest planetary science research to piece together the gripping history of each world. These are stories of beauty and creation, violence and destruction that reveal the solar system and our place within it to be far more dramatic than we could ever have imagined."
Read more

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

I just started this on Netflix:

When They See Us (2019) Five teens from Harlem become trapped in a nightmare when they're falsely accused of a brutal attack in Central Park. Based on the true story.

Hope links get added to TM soon.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Just finished with 3 series this week

- Killing Eve (5 🎁 out of 5)

- Good Girls (4 🎁 out of 5)

- Fosse/Verdon (5 🎁 out of 5)

All three are worth a peek.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Watched the first episode and love it!

Swamp Thing (2019) dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Swamp_Thing/.... Swamp Thing centers on CDC researcher Abby Arcane. When she returns to her childhood home of Houma, Louisiana, in order to investigate a deadly swamp-borne virus, she develops a surprising bond with scientist Alec Holland — only to have him tragically taken from her. But as powerful forces descend on Houma, intent on exploiting the swamp's mysterious properties for their own purposes, Abby will discover that the swamp holds mystical secrets, both horrifying and wondrous — and the potential love of her life may not be dead after all.

I wish it was ready to binge.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,654 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series