This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,771 reviews
122,421 films • 18,482 TV series

What's the deal with Marvel? (265 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

With the latest show offering of She-Hulk, should Marvel keep going or rethink their entire game plan? Feel free to discuss the recent success and/or failures you feel they have provided you the viewer with over the last few years.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I'm over these super hero type movies. Been done and done and done some more.
Hey, I did most if not nearly all for 10 plus years starting with Ironman.
Willingly, excitedly even. The last I watched was Black Widow.
I was done before Black Widow, but hey, I had to watch that one. Scarlet smiley

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Bread&Circuses i enjoyed it, was the origin of black widow even if that in truth was a program of multi women agents

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@chaz1014 Wonderwoman was fun.
Gal Gadot is working on a series of Hedy Lemarr.

www.imdb.com/title/tt8844838/?re...

For those unfamiliar with Hedy Lemarr :

dosmovies.com/film/Bombshell_The...

Report comment
(1y)

@Bread&Circuses it was great, but they tried too hard on 1984 even though it had great potential

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Bread&Circuses there was a time travel show short lived 2 seasons who did a episode or 2 on her, invented somethin the navy stole?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@chaz1014 Timeless did an episode or two with her. Great show. I was canceled and the fans got them to do one more season.
dosmovies.com/tv/Timeless

Report comment
(1y)

If Marvel decides to keep going with the She-Hulk like bullsh*t I will not be watching. Far to much talking to the audience mid scene for my tastes. Thor: Love and Thunder was also rather painful to watch, talk about trying too hard to be funny.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@manookie i kind of agree, why i made this thread. they seem to be running off the road with this concept

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@manookie Love and Thunder wasn't even worth the effort to watch. It's entirely forgettable.

Marvel is just doing what Disney wants at this stage. A lot of it is destroying Marvel itself.

However, "Werewolf By Night" is amazing. It is 52 minutes long and is incredibly well done. Check it out if you haven't already.

dosmovies.com/film/Werewolf_by_N...

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I feel the last episode was biopic on Marvel itself as a co. (the R2 guy explaining her abt the episde) The stats, the cultural elements and more will define what they will cook up.... That's free market. Perhaps even the next or present president of the US or the climate change will also define how Marvel will proceed. Mathematically the next spring brings many changes worldwide, much more than the period of time winter-spring of the previous years. Thus Marvel is learning to trampoline her ways as we all are. I guess

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,771 reviews • 122,421 films • 18,482 TV series