This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,707 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

The House with a Clock in Its Walls - TRAILER (1267 views, 12 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

The House with a Clock in Its Walls - In theaters September 21 Official site - www.housewithaclock.com/ In the tradition of Amblin classics where fantastical events occur in the most unexpected places, Jack Black and two-time Academy Award® winner Cate Blanchett star in The House with a Clock in Its Walls, from Amblin Entertainment. The magical adventure tells the spine-tingling tale of 10-year-old Lewis (Owen Vaccaro) who goes to live with his uncle in a creaky old house with a mysterious tick-tocking heart. But his new town’s sleepy façade jolts to life with a secret world of warlocks and witches when Lewis accidentally awakens the dead. Based on the beloved children’s classic written by John Bellairs and illustrated by Edward Gorey, The House with a Clock in Its Walls is directed by master frightener Eli Roth and written by Eric Kripke (creator of TV’s Supernatural). Co-starring Kyle MacLachlan, Colleen Camp, Renée Elise Goldsberry, Vanessa Anne Williams and Sunny Suljic, it is produced by Mythology Entertainment’s Brad Fischer (Shutter Island) and James Vanderbilt (Zodiac), as well as Kripke. ...
Read more

+5

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

hey my friend again you bring the trailer i was searching for i was watching utopia 2 in holland and saw a short clip of this.i thought i want ton see the trailer and bam you brought it here,i,m really thankfull i wish i could do that,lol this is a classic i think newly made your a great asset to have my friend your not only sweet but worth alot thank you,x. smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@swans2525 you're so sweet Hans xx I forgot that I even posted the trailer for this so thank you for bumping it up. I noticed that this site has recently added a CAM version of this film if you're one to watch those versions, it's now available. But I will wait for a better copy as this looks too good and I can't wait to see it too. I love all your replies always so full of good energy that uplifts my spirit. I hope you are well, sorry for late replies I hardly been on lately. ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A thats ok sweety you always make good on that by saying such sweet things to me,i just have to respond the same way.heres a hugg for ya,x.

Report comment
(5y)

@swans2525 xx yw enjoy

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A i was trying to watch it4 days ago and fell asleep after an hour i was so tired and still wanted to watch it,lol my diabetes is off i think i fall asleep during the day a couple times.i wait untill i,m better awake,lol by sweety have a nice day,xx.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Please keep me posted when it hits the internet .I would really like to see this movie!

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy hey just letting you know that there is a CAM version on here of this movie that was recently added if you enjoy that type of rip LOL I will wait for a better copy but it's there if you want to watch it. ;)

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Thanks!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy you're welcome ;)

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Thanks for posting the trailer! Looks interesting and looking forward to viewing this movie! smiley smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Stephen386 You're most welcome ;) there is a CAM version of it up on here if you want to watch it.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Here is the CAM version on TM dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_House_with....

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,707 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series