This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

Do Liberals stand a chance, in November? (1018 views, 14 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Did they finish themselves off with the accusations against Kavanaugh? With the lies, and circus, and acting like childrern? Will they even bother to vote? Are they finished, as a political party? Will they even have a candidate in 2020?

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe OK, oddball question, do most/all republicans consider all liberals to be Dems? Or can they be Democratic without be a liberal, and vice-versa? I am a fierce Independent, so sometimes I lose all the labeling between the 2 main parties. Sorry it's off topic, I've met quite a few Dems that call liberals 'labias' and say they ruin alot for the Dems...

Report comment
(5y)

@WhiteTrashPanda You know as well as I do that on any election night, there is a Democratic, and Republican logo , and name displayed, on National TV. Independents as of yet, do not have the numbers to command any attention. In our last presidential election, Trump...45.93%....Hillary... 48.02% .. Evan McMullin Mindy Finn Independent 732,273 0.53%... I just call every party other than Republicans the opposition. You will have to ask Democrats if they think they are all Liberals. I don't know what they think. But I suspect the majority consider themselves the same...both.

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe OK, thanks, I guess Ill ask it a different way next time.I dont think I was clear. I asked your opinion as a republican, not numbers I Can look up. But thanks for the response

Report comment
(5y)

@WhiteTrashPanda I personally think of most Liberals to be democratic. They are certainly not Consrevatives. They don't seem to fit in with Libertarians, or Independents. Yahoo dfeinition..."A liberal is exactly that a person with liberal ideas or opinions. They are more tolerant of the status quo. The if it feels good do it rational. IE - Legalizing marijuana, legalization of partial birth abortion. A tax and spender, give them a fish and they will eat for a day.

What makes you a liberal? | Yahoo Answers
answers.yahoo.com/question/inde x?qid=20070808142239AAG8Wa0
Liberals were the ones screaming at Kavanaugh's confirmation. More than likely, they voted Democratic. Democrats have been accused of moving farther left than at any time in history...for example...voiding "Ice". Moving as far left as "Liberals". That was not the "Liberal" original platform. ...
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe For sure they do and more. lies? that's hysterical no one can get close to Trump and his lackies(including Kavanaugh) in that category

God
Report comment
(5y)

God
Report comment
(5y)

So long Pocahontas, so long, Joe Biden, so long, Hillary Clinton, So long, Oprah Winfrey, and so long Maxine Waters! LOL!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe So long Spartacus and the FemiNazi from San Fran, too.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Do they stand a chance in November? No. Their antics since Nov 2016 and the platforms they're running on are enough to get people to vote red or independent.

master
Report comment
(5y)

It depends. If their parents have ended their grounding, for their temper tantrums over not getting their way by, election time then they might have a chance. Trouble is it just takes one new toy. One new game...and they'll be too distracted to remember to vote.

Report comment
(5y)

Do they stand a chance. NO #walkaway

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

One thing that a long life and reading history has taught me is that no matter how far the pendulum swings one way, it will always swing back.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown I agree. But when it swings back, does it always swing as far? You can't put a Genie back in a bottle.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

"Do Liberals stand a chance, in November?"

In the immortal words of Jose Jiminez:

"Oh, I hope not...."

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series