This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,748 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

How do I request a Movie upload. (262 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

I've been a "watching" member for year. Love the design of this (and previous versions) site. I alway rate the shows I watch. However, who/how do I request a movie that not listed...and should be? :)

The Green Book
A Man Called Otto
Don McKay

Thanks!

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Green Book dosmovies.com/film/Green_Book

A Man Called Otto dosmovies.com/film/A_Man_Called_...

Don McKay dosmovies.com/film/Don_McKay needs links

Since the all have site urls, you only need to request links here: dosmovies.com/forum/topic/MovieT... (Don McKay is the only one that needs links, in this case.)

If there is not a site url, then make the request here: dosmovies.com/movie_request

When you search for something using the IMDB URL is the sure way to return a site url of there is one (rather than typing the name).

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak The system here is built off of the IMDB url (the full url is used to input new movies or shows)

It's a exact way of determining if something is already here, or not, regardless of its title.

You don't need to shorten the IMDB url and use only the tt number.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Sometimes a movie is listed under another name.
If a simple search does not find it, look it up on IMdB www.imdb.com/ then copy the reference number from its link (e.g. the tt7405458 from www.imdb.com/title/[u]tt7405458[... and use this to search here.

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless Just copy the entire url, you don't need to use just the tt reference. It's much easier.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,748 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series