This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,699 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

How do I use "Watchlist" and "Favorites"? (755 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

I already know how to use the playlists sort of. I just name the list and place movies or TV shows in there. So what is the point of the favorites and watchlist and how should I best use it. I know this is a odd question but I was just wondering.

+2

admin
Report comment
(2y)

We created these as default playlists and easy to add items and for easy access.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@Dr.Evil Any way we can renumber the Playlist?? So I can move whichever Playlist to number 1 and so on? I know I've asked before but figured it doesn't hurt to ask. Hope you and yours are doing well. Also thank you doc for all your hard work and bringing this website to all of us. You are the best! 💋💋💋💋💋

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

I use watchlist like this: When a contact reviews or comments on a title i find interesting - usually i find their comments on the "Feed" at the topmenu - I add this title in my watchlist. Something like a title pocket or wallet. After I watch the film or docu I take it off. Then perhaps I review or rate e.t.c on these titles.

God
Report comment
(2y)

You can make your own personal ones for example i have a vampire movie Playlist, foreign horror I've see and another one for one's I haven't seen, I have one for all the 8 films to die for. Go to my Playlist and check them out bc I have quite a few. 💋💋

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,699 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series