This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,723 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

How do you reward,and do nice things for yourself? (1146 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

--
Even on a necessary diet(or not), how do you still reward yourself,and generally allow yourself to experience the good things in this often hard world??
what truly nice stuff do you let yourself enjoy? Not self-destructive( devouring a whole shop of Sees's Chocolates).If its sex,ok,.-.

BUT THINK, do you do nice things for yourself?? is it hard?--the nice stuff
Read more

+3

master
Report comment
(4y)

-the nice stuff
doesn't work anymore(you went into rehab, and quit wonderful drugs,or drink.) so what else is fun?Shopping??(Cruising women? ) Getting old,and/or disabled no more acrobatics on a high wire for the circus?.--FEET cramp .)chiropractic every week?
(I used to do yoga.) .Many older people start to fall apart,even with good health practices.Or, ---how did you DEFY OLD AGE, & still enjoy things?Don't take this post seriously.)THANK YOU!!

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smileysmiley FUN!!!! smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I find it difficult to do nice things for myself. I do order Chinese food delivery for my birthday. When I can afford it. lol

+3

God
Report comment
(4y)

I am still terrible at saying no....most of the time.
Most recently I rewarded my health with stopping pizza consumption a few months back(sister orders it each month) but am getting tired of getting tired from eating real greesy awful foods so finally made the choice to say no.[SPOILER]

I rewarded my mind with some really good books in the paths of Hinduism and Buddhism and such things, at the same time rewarded my mind further by getting rid of my books on horror and fantasy, all those kinds of good and excellent adventures but poitless time wasting for me at this stage.

I rewarded my body with some fine material felt on the skin clothing, fine felt as when one is in a state of meditation you cannot feel the clothes they are so soft against my skin, at this moment I have a tank sort of top on but it is annoying me now I can tell the difference in softness towards the body from my long suit, a reward for the body later noticed by myself.

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

I'm pretty happy with things like treating myself to a nice bath with lots of nice scents and also good quality skin creams. I mean you have only one face might as well treat it well. Also occasionally will spend money on food I really enjoy such as seafood... scallops, shrimp and really good fish & chips.

You only live once (as far as I know) so might as well be good to yourself.

Oh and one more thing, I spoil my little pup way too much I'm sure, but it makes me happy to see her pampered. There are plenty of chew toys (which I'm always stepping on), and my previously adored stuffed toys, but she enjoys them much more than I ever did.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Clean skivvies direct from the drier. smiley

+3

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,723 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series