This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,747 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

How do you unblock users on here? (2712 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(10y)

I know how you block users but I can't see how to unblock them. Also if you block a user, will you still see what they type on the chatbox and comments?

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(10y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 As I remember we have a block button on every profile page and in the chat. If you block a user you can unblock with the same button.

Report comment
(10y)

@Dr.Evil I blocked a user yesterday and after I did that, I could no longer see what they had typed in the chat box. <br> I also got a message saying "(username) has blocked messages from you" <br> I got the same message but from a different user today and I can still see that user on chat and I was able to talk to them in the chat box. <br> What does that "X has blocked messages from you" even mean?

Report comment
(10y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 I removed that block icon from the chat. If you wanna block a user - visit his profile and press "Block". After that you will be able to unblock the user.

Report comment
(10y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 If you block a user - you will not see his chat messages, he will not be able to PM you. Be he can see your chat messages. Hope I helped.

Report comment
(10y)

@Dr.Evil It does help and thanks

skilled

why'd you remove the block icon in the chat, Dr?

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(10y)

@Dr.Evil Lol I've used it a few times.

+1

Report comment
(10y)

@Lil_FireballšŸ”„šŸŽ± Lol. You can stll use it on user's profile

@Dr.Evil =/ u mean if I have a creeper I has ta go to their profile to make them shut up?

Moderator notice from Dr.Evil (10y)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,747 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series