This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,385 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

How do I find the original link to an embedded movie? (1222 views, 18 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(5y)

There are movie links I've wanted to submit to this site before but the videos are embedded and I'm not sure how to get the original link. Like if a movie uploaded to openload is embedded to a page for instance. I don't know much about this stuff. Thanks for any help.

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Nero607 This was the embedded url link: <br> <br> openload.co/embed/LdxiF047EKE/ <br> <br> These are the changes I made to it so it is not an embedded link: <br> <br> openload.co/f/LdxiF047EKE <br> <br> Its just an example. I do this will all of them. Maybe someone else knows more. <br> <br> Hope this helps. To get the link from a video just right click "view source info" and you will see openload link. Copy and paste then edit.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Right, 'LdxiF047EKE' is the video id. <br> On other sites this rule is similar. You will have to extract a video id.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you. I am not too good at explaining things but figuring it out is easy for me LOL hope Nero got it.

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I'm not sure what that link is? I'm confused?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Nero607 I will break up the link so its not hyper. <br> <br> This was the embedded link url: <br> <br> openload.co /embed/ LdxiF047EKE/ <br> <br> and this is it after I edit to make it normal: <br> <br> openload.co/f/ LdxiF047EKE <br> <br> if you apply the same to yours it will work. just add the f/ <br> <br> or are you asking how to get the link from a video that is hiding it? if so right click view source info

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Yeah I went into the view source and still couldn't find it.

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I was trying to watch this cheesy af 80s movie and couldn't find it on this site. I thought I'd add it but didn't know how to get the original link. Am I allowed to post the putlocker link here to show what I mean and where to find the openload link?

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Post the openload link here and I will edit it to show you how :)

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A i think what he mean is he want to get a link from another site that post openload embed link, cause in here we use iframe, so the link is visible, while the site he mention , the link is not visible.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Yes, just right click it or view page source - video source info and it will show somewhere

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A those site disable that right click function :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ the simple one is using, firefox browser, open the site, then open dev tools -> network, reload the site, and look for media type and the video link will be display in there ;)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Yes. That's something like what I do and I use FF. I am just terrible at explaining, sorry. I am also no expert or coder lol but I think there is always a way to grab the link to video and edit if embedded. ;)

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I don't know if I am allowed to post links to other sites but if not, then you can delete this but ololo.to/ is new site and has many openload links its a bot that roams the net lol check it out for links ?

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Oh I found a link from using that search. Thanks.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Nero607 the olo? it is pretty good even though it is new. You're welcome :)

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Thank you to the Mods/Admins for helping and replying. You are very friendly and it is much appreciated smiley

senior guru

Brilliant. I've been wondering how to do this myself, as I've often found movies elsewhere when I've seen people asking for links, but embedded on other sites so I couldn't share them here. <br> Will try this next time. <br> Thanks.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,385 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series