This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,707 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

El camino: a breaking bad movie official trailer (2019) aaron paul, netflix (949 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Netflix has come out with some breaking news of its own. It will be the official home of the El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, a follow-up sequel starring Jesse Pinkman himself, Aaron Paul.

There have been rumblings about a potential Breaking Bad movie since the series ended in 2013, but in the last few days, Better Call Saul star Bob Odenkirk made headlines when he said the movie had already been filmed, which surprised pretty much everyone.

Today, we have not just confirmation that the film exists, but Netflix has shown off a poster, a trailer, synopsis and the release date for the film, which will be October 11.

The teaser trailer for the film doesn’t show Pinkman, but rather it’s a short interrogation scene with Skinny Pete (Charles Baker) who says that he doesn’t know where Jesse his, but even if he did, he wouldn’t tell the cops. He says he’s been watching the news, where apparently the story of Jesse’s imprisonment and the gunfight at the Nazi hideout have gone public.
Read more

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

IMDB: www.imdb.com/title/tt9243946/

Following the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Here is the latest trailer for El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie:

Catch up on the series here:

Breaking Bad (2008 - 2013) dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Breaking_Bad.... “Breaking Bad” is a drama. The central character is the high school teacher Walter White (Bryan Cranston) whose subject is chemistry. At the beginning of the series he finds out that he is a terminal case of lung cancer. Before he dies he wants to earn some money to support his family financially. What is the way for a chemist to get the cash? Together with his ex-student Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) they produce a psycho stimulant and therefore he becomes a criminal. The series is shot in and around Albuquerque, New Mexico.

smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

How could I have forgotten to add this alongside BB...

The AMC prequel series is four seasons strong, and with a fifth arriving in 2020, Better Call Saul will, at the very least, log as many seasons as its sister series "Breaking Bad".

Better Call Saul (2015) dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Better_Call_.... The trials and tribulations of criminal lawyer, Saul Goodman, in the time leading up to establishing his strip-mall law office in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

and the countdown begins...

only hours before this film drops on Netflix so why not a recap/ reminder of why we loved Breaking Bad so much. smiley

Here some Pinkman:

and some of the overall best of:

Woot! smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

and for more of Aaron Paul...

check out [SPOILER]

Happy viewing! smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

It's now available on two-movies to watch here:

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (2019) dosmovies.com/watch_movie/El_Camino_A_Br.... After escaping Jack and his gang, Jesse Pinkman goes on the run from the police and tries to escape his own inner turmoil.

2 hours of greatness - enjoy! smiley smiley smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

I pay my rent, b**ch! I got civil rights!

Quotes by Jesse Pinkman

[SPOILER]

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. (swoons a little...)

+1

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Comment is hidden, because you were blocked by this user. Read more...

until last week when i was going to read a post i`d never seen the above anywhere, funny as i`d never interacted with the poster either.

snowflakes, snowflakes everywhere..

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,707 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series