This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,517 reviews
122,685 films • 18,530 TV series

Breaking Bad - The Movie! (1391 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Jesse Pinkman Is Reportedly On Board for Netflix's Breaking Bad Movie, Bitch

By Amanda BellFeb 13, 2019 3:43 PM EST

Yeah, b**ch!

It looks like Vince Gilligan's Breaking Badmovie will finally give Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul) fans some much-needed closure after all.

A new report from The Hollywood Reporter indicates Jesse Pinkman will indeed be at the center of Gilligan's Breaking Bad movie, as expected. The film's plot was previously reported to be "follow[ing] the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom," which certainly sounds like a sequel focused on Aaron Paul's character. After all, the original series finale left a few open ends in Jesse's story, as he made a dramatic escape from Uncle Jack's white supremacist compound, but his fate from there was still unknown.

On top of that news, THR also reports that the film will be available for streaming on Netflix before airing on the show's original home at AMC, which means fans won't need to head to the cineplex to see this movie.
Read more

+5

God
Report comment
(5y)

I can't wait to see this one! smiley

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 me neither! smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

This video is 100% Teeny approved smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 i don't think this loud mess is official, looks more like an impatient fan made it 😏

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

Def a fan fiction flick... but kudo's for their impatience and enthusiasm. W00T, ME TOO!!!
Thx for the: 'BAD News' Teeny! smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I just wanted to update all breaking bad fans that if you go to Aaron Paul's IMDB page that Untitled breaking bad movie is now in filming status. So it is REAL!!

THIS MSG IS 💯% TEENY APPROVED 💋

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 I would be skeptical and very confused if your own message was not 100% approved by you! :O

smiley

smiley

...thanks for the heads-up! :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ LMAO💋

+1

Report comment
(5y)
+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,517 reviews • 122,685 films • 18,530 TV series