This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

what is the weirdest dream you ever had ? (1100 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

My most weirdest dream was when aliens taking over peoples bodies. The alien looked like a slug but could change shape at will .Once they got inside of you ,they could control your mind and make more of themselves inside your body .You would be eating alive by them .I found them out when I was with some friends at court house .They was everywhere. Me and my friends was scared and we fought them back ,but there was too many of them. Most of my friends got eaten or got controlled by them.I found out that shooting them would make more of them,so I learned that fire was the only thing that could kill them or freezing them would make them sleep .while I was hunting for fire ,I found flame torch and crawled into the vent to get away from them .As I was crawling in the vent, I spotted thousands of then growing in the vent ,because it was warm in there .I used my flame torch on them and killed most of them,but there was one that got me .It bit a whole in my arm and went up into my brain .Some how my body fought the alien and killed it .I was running for my life .Out of the court house I went .I was running to people for help ,but they to,like my friends was taking over by the aliens .I had to fight my way out of town .I found a old house in the woods .That house had a radio and I listen to see what was going on.What I could tell from the radio that the whole world was taking over by them .As I left the house and walked out of the woods .I came to a clearing and there was a mighty big ship and millions of aliens in front of the ship.I felt I was the last person on earth ,so I ran towards them to kill them all with my flame torch ,knowing if I did I was going to die ,but I did it anyway .As soon as I ran ,they saw me and came running towards me in anger .I fought them with all I had but that was not enough and their numbers was too many .they over powered me ,as soon as that happen I wake up from my dream . ...
Read more

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@gregsohappy damn,i wrote my opinion in the wrong place.I wrote it in a message,but not here apairantly.Sorry greg,well at least i know you will see it right.See you tomorrow

master
Report comment
(6y)

I never remember my dreams. A nightmare comes to mind though. When my grandson was three, I had a dream that I couldn't help him. For some reason we were in a junkyard for cars. I was way up high, I could see him running around among the cars screaming for me. I couldn't reach him or make him hear me. I woke up sweating and crying. When I finally went back to sleep the nightmare picked up right where it left off. The next day I was a shaky mess all day.

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 I had dreams that left off when I went back to sleep or the following night .I also have dreams that I've already dreamed about years ago

master
Report comment
(6y)

I only seem to remember the very disturbing ones.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 Thanks for sharing!

master
Report comment
(6y)

That is a really vivid dream Greg. I also don't really remember much of my dreams like fortunate1. I remember having a recurring one when I was little that my dad's van would start rolling down the street and I would have to get in and drive it. I would drive it thru town but always wake up right before I was getting ready to crash. I've also had dreams where one of my children are missing and woke up crying. Those are really the only ones I can remember with any clarity. I like yours though Greg, sounds like a movie. Except the ending, of course, would be all the aliens dying if it were a movie lol. Good thread I hope some more people add their dreams. smiley

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Thanks for sharing !

master

I don't remember dreams very well either. Usually mine are crazy ones (that I do remember) of being chased by some unknown person. I always wake up afraid before they catch me :) <br> <br> The last silly one I had last week was that I had just gotten in to work at the office, and I looked down at myself and noticed I was wearing my baby doll pj's and feeling mortified! smiley Was wondering in my dreams if anyone at work would notice... stupid I know (who wouldn't notice?) smiley

+4

Hide 1 reply...

guru
Report comment
(6y)

I take 50mg of Diphenhydramine HCL to help me sleep. They say it's the same thing as Benadryl, but it's marketed under Nighttime Sleep Aid at Walmart. So anyways, you get used to taking this and then when you don't take it for whatever reason, you have these really intense and vivid dreams. Mine usually revolve around an epic battle between good and evil. Some of my more memorable ones include one where in the afterlife, this really bad powerful dude was trapping people's souls and keeping them in clay jars. Me and my compatriots had to fight out way to the jars and then smash them to set these souls free. The last one i had I was in an armory that looked more like a mall. I had to go around to all the vendors and perform small tasks to retrieve the really special weapons so I could eventually fight this bad a*s mofo. I woke up before getting everything I needed. Another one I'll always remember was where I woke up and my companions in the dream were saying things like, "Thank God you finally came back! We've been waiting so long. ...
Read more

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

I dreamt I was going to be executed. I don't know what I did or if I was guilty/innocent. I had to walk up a mountain with my best friend and it's cold, it's the mountains. When I get to the top there is a pavilion and there are about 10 people there, witnesses, I don't know these people. So I'm standing there with my best friend and I start to take off my jewelry and hand it to her, .. this ring is for my daughter.. this bracelet is for my sister, I'm thinking I'm glad she, my sister, is not there because she cries a lot over anything. And I take off my pretty headband... this is for you, my best friend. While I'm doing this I am trying very hard not to cry my voice is shaking. There is a priest under the pavilion saying a prayer with the witnesses and he turns to me and says something angry at me for crying. Then I have to take off my robe and I'm not wearing anything but my underwear. I walk to the block and it's very small, like the size of a shoe box only taller. ...
Read more

+4

God
Report comment
(6y)

Wow some really interesting dreams on here!! My dreams were vivid as a child and all growing up and it wasn't until i became sober that I can't remember my dreams or at least very little of them. (I did have the usual getting clean dreams of dreaming I took drugs and screwed up my recovery as well) Every now and then I will have one that stands out but not often. Greg's made me think of one I had when I was really young bc it really scared me then. I dreamed that aliens had taken over earth and had somehow weaponized our blue jeans. So when you put them on the jeans would literally eat you alive. This was a in living color nightmare with pain, screams and lots of blood. I know it sounds stupid but it did terrify me and I refused to wear jeans for a month. Everyone please keep sharing so that we can all enjoy everyone's psyche smiley smiley

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

I had a dream ,when this evil spirit tires to kill people that come in her house.People been telling about that spirit killing people ,so I thought about going into the house and put that evil spirit to rest. I've talked to some people to come with me to help with filming it.I also had people willing to come see if the stories was really true about the evil spirit killing people .So that night we all got together and went to the house.we set up cams and started calling her name.Her name was Sara and she died in 1908 when her husband killed her over money.she was rich and never had any children of her own.We all went to the living and sat down and started calling her name Sara ,then a voice called back get out of my house now .but we did not leave and things started to happen .Windows slammed ,things started to move around in mid air.After all of that then we saw her face in a cloud of fog .Some of the people that came ran out of the house , but a few stayed with me .the cams was rolling and they was also moving around the house .we had to keep putting them back into place .then the worst started to come .Sara started killing people in the house .Sara spirit when into the person and turn them into nothing but bone.Sometimes her Spirit made people's eyes ,ears and nose bleed ,then their guts came out of their stomach and they fell down dead. ...
Read more

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series