About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,254 reviews
122,251 films • 18,445 TV series

Covid jag (663 views, 31 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

As we are all aware this COVID pandemic has caused a huge impact to our life's and humanity all over the world. Yesterday I like 78% of the uk got my first COVID jag and honestly it was the most scariest thing ever . ,! Now I know this sounds stupid since more than half the population in uk has already had both jags ,but for me I had mixed opinions on having it or not having it , the reason why was everyone I know that has had theirs already are either regretting having it because the side effects are so bad or have been hospitalised because of the side effects from it . I was fine after getting mines until about 1am this morning when it hit me with a bang like literally my body feels like I have throw backwards into a brick wall , it's worse than the flu symptoms and I feel like am on the road out ! Am honestly so worried about how it's effecting me , I would like to know what you're thoughts are on this or if any other country is doing the same as us ?

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

Thanks for sharing and i hope you get well soon.

+2

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Well, the way I figured is that the vaccine reacts differently to everyone for no apparent reason that we can detect. My cousin for instance got the AztraZeneca jab and according to him, he was out of steam for 3 days flat. He slept through the experience, staying awake for 2-3 hours a day. My parents got both shots of the Pfizer one and had no effects or sideffects whatsoever. My sister however on her first shot had a numbness on half her head, pain in her joints and an eczema that flared up, all of which lasted for 2 days. She had no sideffects at all on the second shot.

I did my first shot of the Pfizer vaccine on the 6th and I, like my parents, had no sideffects at all. My mechanic also experienced nothing, while his son developed a fever of 38 for a little less than 2 days.

Point is that, and I am paraphrasing Forrest Gump here, that the vaccine seems like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get. smiley

Personally, if it got down to the choice between any vaccine sideffects or the COVID effects, I would go for the vaccine in a heartbeat and with my eyes closed. A close friend of mine got COVID last year and sailed through it like a heavy cold. His experience kinda got him through to the other side of the psychological fence, feeling he was invincible. As you can understand, he wasnt very careful afterwards. A few weeks ago he got it for the second time and as of last week, he is in the intensive care hooked to a respirator.
Read more

Hide 14 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd There is one good thing about Covid-19 which is, it seems to have caused a 95% drop in flu cases, amazing. smiley

[SPOILER]

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 And thats because we wear masks, we stopped touching our face and we wash our hands 15 times an hour.

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd So why was there not a " massive " drop in Covid-19 cases at the same time?

And from what i've seen, i would say " at least " 25% of people touch the front of there mask every time they walk in and out of shops.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Why? Because of people like you. COVID deniers who attempt to influence others by spreading disinformation. Bombarding them with fake news and telling them that the virus is a hoax. And unsurprisingly, people die from such disinformation campaigns. Yet you still continue to do so. I wonder why that is...

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd I have never posted any fake news and have never said Covid is a hoax.

Same question: " So why was there not a " massive " drop in Covid-19 cases at the same time? "

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Never say never smiley smiley

Same reply: "Why? Because of people like you. COVID deniers who attempt to influence others by spreading disinformation. Bombarding them with fake news and telling them that the virus is a hoax. And unsurprisingly, people die from such disinformation campaigns. Yet you still continue to do so. I wonder why that is..."

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd Like i said i don't post fake news, i will let others " Judge " why you will NOT give a straight answer to a straight question.

+1

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@PureVodka🍺 Of course. Your news are always real. After all they originate from the most trusted source of all.....YouTube smiley

Interestingly, I also found a video on YouTube that summarizes your entire "news" range. Does this sound familiar? smiley

Oh and BTW....I did answer your question. TWICE

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 You do post a hell of a lot of questionable "news" and "facts". thats why i rarely if ever reply to anything you post. except the cooking thing.

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd uncalled for, personally i think a fair answer is you can't compare flu to covid. sure they are both respiratory issues but beyond that they are extremely different. so even if you follow the same protocols for both you are not guaranteed the same statistical results from both

+3

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@chaz1014 I am sorry, what was uncalled for?

As for the differences between flu and COVID, I fully agree. Try explaining that to PureVodka. Good Luck smiley

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd lumping pure vodka in with the group of covid deniers when in this forum that doesnt seem to be the case.

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@chaz1014 In this forum? smiley I suppose the flu correlation is a pure coincidence, borne out of genuine curiosity and not from one of the hundreds of "news" he has posted in the past dismissing COVID for the flu. smiley

Besides, haven't you been monitoring the chat? That's all he talks about.

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 covid rates seem intimately linked to how much a culture pulls together in an emergency. Australia has virtually no cases compared to anywhere else .. we are used to emergencies maybe? like its fire flood cyclone etc we just all did what as necessary with not a lot of whining .. and WHAT do you know its works great :) we even have this new indian strain that everyones sh*tting themselves about .. well we have like 20 cases country wide due to very rapid contact tracing and no bullsh*t from the average joe

+1

top expert
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

didn't get one because you can still get covid and pass it vaxxed. my doctor told me no vaccine has ever outperformed natural immunity. plus i don't want to play the game of sticking unnatural chemicals in my body and hoping there wolnt be any bad effects. plus there is a 25% chance I got it and never even noticed.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

God
Report comment
(2y)

Even tho you or prob not hungry at the moment, maybe try and eat one or two ounces of cooked liver.

This is for the nutrition in lambs liver (1 OZ).
tools.myfooddata.com/nutrition-f...

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

Dont get it, its not a vaccine, u can not have a vaccine until you isolate the virus then map it, show me anyone in the world thats mapped it? Better yet, show me anyone in the world thats isolated it? They cant isolate it cause theres nothing to isolate. Its a voluntary depopulation jag, the people who make it are not liable for anything to do with it, whats that tell you? Nothing beats your own amune system, the words of fauci, u know the guy that says get a jag!

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@DarthKira I think your health advice kinda loses steam when one realizes that you cant spell "Immune System". smiley

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd So ps4 picks a word wrong you u get excited? Lol. I thought ud of had more to say about it, im kinda let down, i thought forsure youd show me someone whod isolated or mapped it lol. Id go edit it but i to lazy the day lol

Report comment
(2y)

@DarthKira My apologies. Didnt realize that your PS4 was writing your posts instead of you. smiley

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd Lol, i think it does it on purpose sometimes, you give the word list a quick look an pick the wrong word lol. Its worse when typing fast,you pick wrong letters an stuff, one painstaking letter at a time is how ive to type here. :-(

Report comment
(2y)

@DarthKira So why dont you connect a keyboard to the PS4? Make your life easier.

Report comment
(2y)

@JudgeDredd Ive only a wireless 1, it presses double letter an stuff, its a complete nightmare. Think i wouldn't just go plug my laptop in lol.

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd Writing that 1st post has taken a year of my thumbs life span lol

master
Report comment
(2y)

Hi chase. I had manflu 24 hours after my first jab and was in bed for a day but no reaction at all to the second. It felt very similar to when I worked in Africa and had a yellow fever vaccination some 25 years ago. I really wouldn’t worry too much as I know lots of people who had no symptoms but haven’t heard of anyone in my area that experienced anything serious like blood clots.
I like to read the conspiracy theories because I try to have a balanced opinion but am also aware that sooner or later evidence of vaccination will be required to travel and attend social gatherings.
We went to Lanzarote in Feb 2020 and I had a bad cold with a temperature for a week on return. I’ve since wondered whether it was Covid ?
Chin up Lovely 😊

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@shabbapaul Thanks for your reply smiley honestly am still feeling like sh*t ,I have been told from different people ie doctors health workers and the people from the centre that gave me the jag different things and not one thing has been the same facts ! One reason I did have it was so I could go on holiday! If this is true or not that is unknown to me yet but apparently u can't leave your country as in go on holiday abroad if you haven't had the jag smiley

Report comment
(2y)

@chaseyerself You get tested for Covid at the airport but I don’t think vaccination is a requirement for travel yet but it’s pretty obvious it will become so. Don’t think anyone will be holidaying abroad this year though.

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

had a sore arm for about 10 hours. no other side effects.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,254 reviews • 122,251 films • 18,445 TV series