This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,254 reviews
122,251 films • 18,445 TV series

Major MED Journal: Criticizes “RUSHED” FDA approval of COVID vaccine… (1858 views, 111 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(2y)

An interesting piece by the senior editor of the British Medical Journal, poured scorn on the FDA’s premature and fast-tracked approval of the Pfizer COVID vaccine. Full link here:
blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/08/23/doe...

+6

God
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Iceland Top Doc Admits Natural Immunity Only Way To Herd Immunity.

Iceland is the 3rd most v@x country in the world and yet is experiencing more C0v2 cases than every before. Now, the top epidemiologist in Iceland says natural immunity is the only way to herd immunity.

+6

Hide 3 replies...

God
Report comment
(2y)

I’m willing to take my NATURAL COVID IMMUNITY case to the US Supreme Court.

I was hoping common sense would prevail, and it is regrettable that I am here. But faced with not being able to work in some of my facilities, not being able to go to some of my favorite restaurants…and now possibly needing to move to another State…here I am…

+6

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

I've given up trying to get this point across to people. It seems that they only hear what they want to hear. The rest of the information is useless to them.

I have been trying to ask the question, "what's the hurry?" and the response has been that I am a selfish person and I am putting all those around me in danger. In other words, I am in the same category as a murderer because I don't feel comfortable putting a foreign chemical cocktail in my body. I have already battled the virus and won. My natural immunity rocks.

I want to wait and see if they can work all the bugs out of the vaccine before I just roll up my sleeve.

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 When it comes to the MSM not posting stories about other treatments for Covid, you would think that would set alarm bells of with " most " people, but no.

Them pushing this jab on people stinks more and more everyday (and has for the long term side effects, WHO knows).

And all the " top " Doctors (of which the MSM will not give them a minute of air time) are now saying natural immunity is better then the jab.

Thanks for your comment. smiley smiley

+6

God
Report comment
(2y)

Paul Weston - Why Is There A Ten-Fold Increase In Covid Deaths in Aug 2021 Compared to Aug 2020?

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical...

"Amidst the push to vaccinate all eligible Americans against COVID-19, the one thing our public health officials refuse to address is natural immunity. Perhaps officials are afraid they might discourage people from getting the vaccine with such a discussion, but it is a serious scientific and medical question that needs to be addressed.

Millions of Americans have contracted and survived the coronavirus, which means their immune systems "know how" to fight it off again if necessary. So why are they being treated like they’re still at risk?

Several studies have proven that the immunity acquired by previously having the virus is significantly better than immunity from vaccination. The largest study on this subject, conducted in Israel with more than 700,000 people, found that those with natural immunity were 96.3% less likely than never-infected and vaccinated people to contract COVID-19 for a second time and develop symptoms from it. This confirmed what researchers had been saying for months: natural immunity is both effective and long-lasting, even against the virus’s variants.
Read more

+3

God
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

PART 1: Federal Govt HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t"

James O'Keefe & HHS Insider Jodi O'Malley discuss #CovidVaxExposed Part 1 Facebook/Instagram Removal

+7

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Stickmanuk Vaxxed people are shedders, YOU are the danger to us. Breathing your spikes everywhere. Please do mask the hell up!

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@fortunate1 you can only shed from live virus vaxes. covid vaxes are not live vax vaxes.

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

SERIOUS ANTIBODY DROP AFTER VACCINE
www.bItchute.com/video/7yUBThbFZ...

Multiple data points and science from numerous countries have exposed the Covid shot’s massive failure to stop infection.

+4

master
Report comment
(2y)

Yah yah... Wah, boohoo... They rushed to get vaccines to the masses. Oh, the horror. smiley
You probably believe there are microchips in the vaccines too. And that Trump won the election. smiley smiley
The far-right, tinfoil-hat, conspiracy sites keep pushing anti-vaccine nonsense, and now psychos are out there killing people over this crap.

+5

Hide 16 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ Are you still going to feel this way when it turns out that rushing this vaccine has sterilized all of your descendants?

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Aren't you going to feel like an idiot in ten years or so, when all this vaccine conspiracy nonsense has blown over and nothing has happened?
Or way sooner, as you lay in a hospital, fighting off covid? Which might kill you, but would have been so much easier for your body to fight off, if you had been vaccinated. smiley

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ No, because if you had bothered to read the entire thread before responding, you would know that I already fought the covid virus and am now right here in real time talking to you. Which makes you sound like the idiot in this story. So maybe no future descendants for you is a good plan.

+6

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 And i bet your antibody's against Covid-19 will last a lot longer then what you get from the " experimental " jab.

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Or he's one of those who didn't actually build up a strong immune response to it and will get it again. Then there's when those antibodies wear off. It's not permanent. Should he roll the dice and go breathe other people's air until he gets reinfected, then hope it doesn't kill him this time? smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ She, I'm a 62 year old woman.

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Not that I really care, but why use the name Michael59? Not everyone is going to care to go check your profile first for gender, so if you want automatic recognition of that, I'd suggest picking a name that reflects it.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ Why? Because it's my name. It has been my name since the day I was born.

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Well, it's predominantly a male name, to my knowledge. Though these things change over time. So don't get all upset when people make an assumption based on that.

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 The Waltons Olivia> Michael Learned

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ Did you watch (all of it) the vid i posted below?
"Latest UK government Virus Surveillance Report"

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Why would I? smiley

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 She doesn't want to know, PV. A perfect example of the point I make about sheeple.

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 And next year, or in six to eight months from when your body beat covid, when those antibodies are gone? Are you just going to go out and expose yourself until you get it again and roll the dice? Sure, let's just keep risking our lives, when there's a vaccine. Not to mention, not everyone builds up the same immune response to covid. In a best-case scenario, they will be able to effectively fight off the virus if infected again. But that is not always how it goes. Many people have been contracted the virus again.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ Whatever. I'll still be here. Hope to see you here too. smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

Latest UK government Virus Surveillance Report

I see a pattern here!

+4

God
Report comment
(2y)

+5

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Exactly, I've done the research, it will make no difference to anyone if I wear a mask or get vaccinated. This is a tactic to see how easily the masses can be controlled. I am so disappointed by how many sheeple there are out here.

It is actually frightening how many people are unwilling to do the research and decide for themselves.

+6

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 The majority of the world would look at your post and see you as the idiot sheeple.

+3

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ Let them look and in 10 years or less I truly hope I don't get to say, "I told you so."

+2

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Don't worry. You won't. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

My husband and I had the Vax and he still got covid but his symptoms weren't really bad at all. 7 days after testing positive he tested negative. He took 2 test in the beginning that were both positive and 2 tests 7 days later which were both negative. 💋💋

+6

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 Glad to hear that you are both doing well. smiley

+3

senior master
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

I'm glad they rushed the vaccine development through; those of us who want protection from Covid so we can enjoy our lives and we are grateful for it.
Anti-vaxxers can do and say what they like, if they get sick or die its entirely their own fault. I just hope they have comprehensive med cover because we don't want to pay for their stupidity.

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless PV I can't see what you posted because you blocked me. But I'm sure it was your usual drivel.

+4

God
Report comment
(2y)

Some posted this on YouTube.

"Research shows that the third dose increases immunity, meaning we are protected after the fourth dose, and once 80% of the population has received the fifth dose, the restrictions can be eased as the sixth dose will restrict infection. I am calm and believe that the seventh dose will solve our problems and there is no reason to be afraid of an eighth dose. The clinical phase II of the ninth dose, which has already begun, confirms that the antibody levels are low after the tenth dose, and in all the countries where the eleventh dose has been given the virus has not spread, so there is no reason to criticize the idea of a twelfth dose."

[SPOILER]

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)
+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

+2

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

+7

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@Stickmanuk Will you be having " all " the boosters offered you, when they come out?

Edit:
Did you watch the above vid titled Latest UK government Virus Surveillance Report?
And by the way, a lot of data/info i view, is from some of the worlds best Doctors and EXPERTS on Covid-19 (but the MSM "enemy of the people" will not give them 1 min of air time).

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 Nope, i dont watch tinhat video`s.Vast majority of your video`s are posts from random qanon f**kwits.

+4

Report comment
(2y)
(edited)
+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

Politico
Latest UK official vaccine report -

Along with the usual growing number of vaxxed infections, there are now more infections OVERALL in the VACCINATED.

I didn't see that one coming.
twitter.com/Politic56721677/stat...

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

Primetime Show in India Exposes How Pfizer Bullies and Blackmails Countries for Shots.
rumble.com/vokf3l-primetime-show... Published November 1, 2021

If you watch all this out, see how many times this word [SPOILER] pops into your head.

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

My SCIENTIFIC HYPOTHESIS on NATURAL COVID IMMUNITY + response to very “odd” CDC study

Let’s talk about natural immunity again, and go over a recent CDC publication on this topic…

+1

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

Moderators need to put a stop to this sh*t. Does it make you feel special or something posting this crap?

+4

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Stickmanuk Anymore of your trolling/digging crap and i will " block " you. smiley

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 How is it trolling? you keep posting sh*t from inbred f**kwits with IQ`s so low they have to be dug for rather than tested. Block away.

+4

God
Report comment
(2y)

MED JOURNAL: Pfizer vaccine trial RESEARCHER blows whistle on DATA INTEGRITY & FALSIFICATION?

I review this investigative article in the British Medical Journal. What did they say?
www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n263...

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

Just sent to me - wtf?
Original source: twitter.com/MarcVegt/status/1

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 2nd top comment to that vid on YouTube>

"I have been on the front line in Florida since this covid started and have not been vaccinated, I washed my hands wore a mask, and just kept my distance from other people. I was on Long Island for my daughter's wedding in October 2021 last month. When my wife and I came home we both had headaches and went and got tested.... we both tested positive. We both had a low-grade fever, lost our taste felt very tired, the usual symptoms. We both went and got the antibody shoots that were available in Jacksonville. We started feeling better within 24 hours. We received a text from my cousin who was sitting next to my wife and me that she tested positive for covid. She was fully vaccinated. I have other friends that were fully vaccinated that tested positive and almost wound up in ICU..... This is not unvaccinated that is spreading covid, it's vaccinated people that are. ...
Read more

+3

God
Report comment
(2y)

SHOCKING Qs on CAPITOL HILL: Did we just change SCIENTIFIC definition of a VACCINE?

Here I go over the thought provoking statement from Dr Peter Doshi, on Capitol Hill last week…

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)
+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

They will say anything to further whatever agenda they are assigned. Yet people seem to trust them and accept whatever they say as the truth and only looking out for their best interest.

If they lied about this then what other myths are headed our way?

+3

God
Report comment
(2y)

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 So True!

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

Well, there goes the neighborhood....

rebelne.ws/3H7KCeC

Authorised officers have raided a surgery in Melbourne, taking confidential patient documents pursuant of Covid health orders. SHARE the full story:

Comment #8 below the video:

Hey Australia!! Pauline hanson is trying to push a bill to stop mandatory V. Head to her channel and support her. To other countries, What happens in Australia sets a example for other countries. Support us!

+2

Hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(2y)

New Pfizer drug and ivermectin

youtu.be/ufy2AweXRkc

New Pfizer antiviral and ivermectin, a pharmacodynamic analysis

+1

Hide 1 reply...

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

A study of 780,000 veterans shows a dramatic decline in effectiveness for all three COVID-19 vaccines in use in the U.S.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Is it me are does this look like an ad to go and get a booster.

Report comment
(2y)

@PureVodka🍺 It does seem that way and it also tells me that they don't work. We were discussing this way before they came out with a vaccine. I remember saying, "Watch how much money big pharma makes off this.

What I want to know is why do I have to take all three that have not proven anything yet.

Why do the protected need protecting from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the protected in the first place?

This is the first time that the failure of a product will be blamed on people who didn't use it.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 I'm guessing they are going to push the boosters on those that have already had the experimental jab for years to come (just like with the flu jab).

And some of those will be happy with that. smiley

(Thought these jabs were meant to be 95% effective)

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Just been looking at the comments, this one got 3,000+ upvotes:
"This is basically a booster advertisement"

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 Maybe it is a good thing that jab lovers/defenders don't bother to watch the vids we post, what he says near the end.
Thanks for sharing.

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

Not Everyone Catches C*19, Here’s Why: New Health Care Worker Study

A fascinating series of study highlights the importance of T cells and T cell immunity. Which, needless to say, are dependent upon health nutrition and exercise.

0:00 Intro
0:03 T Cells are important
0:43 But it's a new virus?!
158 T Cells Resist infections
2:02 New T Cell Study
2:20 T Cells depend on health
3:01 Hospital Worker Study
4:08 Blood Work MasterClass
4:35 Infected but no antibodies?
5:34 T Cells and Your Thymus
6:01 T cells and cellular senescence
6:51 T cells abort infections
7:42 Shared structure with other Endemic Viruses

+1

Hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

NEWS- Pfizer CEO calls people who spread “Misinformation”: CRIMINALS

youtu.be/geYmRdwOwaU

Last week in Washington DC, the CEO of Pfizer made this statement. Here are some thoughts on Big Pharma and criminal activity…

Screenshot and save this Wikepedia page in case it gets deleted!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_...

You can also follow me on Locals.com — an uncensored platform:

DrSuneelDhand.Locals.com

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

This is IMO, an important one to watch.

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

NATURAL IMMUNITY TRIUMPHS AGAIN

A new study out of India shows those who recovered from COVID-19 may have superior immunity to the virus and its variants than those vaccinated.

POSTED: November 19, 2021

thehighwire.com/videos/natural-i...

God
Report comment
(2y)

BOOSTER SHOTS FOR LIFE?

IT’S OFFICIAL…Covid vaccines have failed, and surging cases in vaccinated areas can no longer be blamed on regional politics or the unvaccinated. Is the answer boosters for life?

thehighwire.com/videos/booster-s...

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

This thread is full of morons.

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless You're in this thread more than once.

Why do you say this when it has already been proven that the vaccines don't work?

IT’S OFFICIAL…Covid vaccines have failed, and surging cases in vaccinated areas can no longer be blamed on regional politics or the unvaccinated. Is the answer boosters for life?

thehighwire.com/videos/booster-s.. .

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 thehighwire.com; that proves it.
Anyone who believes anything on that site is a moron.

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@michael59 I blocked the guy over a year back, because he would not stop criticizing everything i posted.

But since then (logging out/in to read my post i guess) he won't stop stalking me and my post (very sad).

Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless Thats why we still keep it. So they dont create more smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)

Miracle in Japan

youtu.be/E1GF0H9V_1g

Antivirals in Japan

Ivermectin allowed as a treatment on August 13

Doctors can prescribe without restrictions

People can buy it legally from India

Dr. Haruo Ozaki, Chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association

+1

Hide 1 reply...

God
Report comment
(2y)

Japan has had enough of Big Pharma Intimidation

Ivermectin was discarded unceremoniously till now, but Japan has demonstrated that the drug can be used as a more effective cure and a permanent substitute for the Coronavirus vaccines produced by big pharmaceutical companies.

+1

Hide 1 reply...

senior guru
Report comment
(2y)

+2

God
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

ROYAL ALBERT HALL, UK, now accepts COVID ANTIBODIES natural immunity

youtu.be/jZM4SUDqZjo

The Royal Albert Hall, London’s most famous venue, accepts COVID antibodies as part of its COVID pass. Why doesn’t anywhere in the USA?

+1

God
Report comment
(2y)

I don't know how factual this is.

+1

guru
Report comment
(2y)

Do not get a vaccine. Eat dirt

www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-UEnDQB...

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Wander MSNBC smiley (Fake news site)

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,254 reviews • 122,251 films • 18,445 TV series