This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,754 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

we need to talk about bill cosby (186 views, 8 replies)

Report comment
(7mo)

I am seeking links for this series please. Thank you!

+1

Report comment
(7mo)

...and here I thought we were gonna talk about Bill Cosby..... smiley

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7mo)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd I've got a thing or two smiley ... ummm whups, yeah nevermind. smiley

+1

Report comment
(7mo)
(edited)

@JudgeDredd Haha I didn't realise how it looked. But absolutely not! I am in no way interested in starting a conversation thread around that man.

Obviously Its a title of a tv series, I thought I put it Tv requests section of the forum did I not?. Apparently that was lost on some people.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(7mo)

Do we really?
Better forget him and look after the victims.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(7mo)

This has been here for some time but episode 2 is missing links

dosmovies.com/tv/We_Need_to_Talk...

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7mo)
(edited)

@..box.. Yes, that is what I was referring to. Thank you for not jumping down my throat or going political over a simple request. These people are acting like I'm trying to start a campaign for his legal fees or something. If it pisses people off so much blame the person who uploaded it to the website to begin with.

+2

Report comment
(7mo)
(edited)

@DosOrion No one is jumping down your throat and there is NO confusion whatsoever... we are bored idiots having fun with the title 🎶up in here🎵 up in hearrrr!😵‍💫
That is all.

*There was a smiley emoji and EvUrThAnG?
Srsly sry to hurt your feelings during a request.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(7mo)

I think the confusion is that this thread is showing up on the "Latest forum threads" and doesn't show that it is from the TV episode request forum there. I was confused at first myself. But I did bother to check it out closer before I commented. Which brings me to my point. Before making commits about topics in the community, it is best to understand what's going on first. At the same time in the adult world people should accept that miscommunications happen from time to time and its usually best to just let it go and not get to upset. - Hanover

+2

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,754 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series