This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,737 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

How to talk to a BRIT ... (1171 views, 12 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

1. Suggest that Sir Nigel Pharaoh Farange and the Brexit Party are unprincipled fraudsters.

2. Wait until your interlocutor brings up the issue of Sinn Fein and Northern Ireland and the IRA.

3. Suggest that Sinn Fein has MORE PRINCIPLES since they don't NOT participate in the Houses of Parliament and thus they do NOT take a penny from the British Taxpayer.

4. Remind the interlocutor that the Brexit Party have nearly 30 representatives in an institution that they have never want to be part of (same as Sinn Fein and the institution in Westminster) but these hard working MEPs of the BP put into their pockets an MEPs monthly salary of €8,758.

5. Then wait for a deluge of links and accusations, spurious and scurrilous remarks and repeating the same things over and over again.

6. Under the circumstances, BLOCK THE INTERLUCATOR in order to let him calm down and come to his senses as it is obvious he has blown a fuse.
Read more

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Comment is hidden, because you blocked this user. Read more...

I would have thought this would have been better left off from this site smiley

But before I wipe my hands of this tantrum, why not show the full screenshots of you defending Sinn Fein of having links to the IRA and denying they did? Despite many prominent members also being figures in the IRA, such as former leader Martin McGuinness...You seem to keep missing those out for some odd reason.

Anyway, much love xx

Oh by the way about your paranoia over me being anti-Irish. The catholic priest post was one of many I have posted about my disgust at the church covering up peadophile activity, I mostly target the Vatican. The funeral one was concerning a man who died but left his family a funny but heartwarming message to be played at his funeral, it was actually a nice article. Though come to think of it I have seen a few posters in here mention you have a very anti-British outlook in some of your posts. Hmmmmm.....

+6

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

So lets look it this piece by piece, because it is incredible how you can write so little and say so much to be contested, yet I write so much and you cannot contest anything.

First the ...

This really says it all you wimp – I block you for a day to let you calm yourself down and you do not have the balls to admit when you make a mistake with the wrong Irishman, who will show you for your true colours as the nasty, lying Little Englander you are and always will.

Secondly ...

Again you keep repeating the insinuation of me defending Sinn Fein, and I have only ever used Sinn Fein as an example of how the Brexit Party should behave in relation to their MEPs and the EU. FULL STOP

There is nothing else. FULL STOP

As I said before, if you want to defend your case, please show me the screen shots of me defending Sinn Fein, Martin McGuinness or the IRA. I think we all know they DO NOT EXIST.
Read more

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

And then Sparky sent me not one, but TWO PMs from TWO different accounts ... I'll let you decide what goes through the mind of this BRIT ... is he offering a kind of peace without any apology?

TBH I do NOT have a clue, but at least the lies and whining have stopped for the moment.

Maybe some veiled threat to study some photoshopping in order to put my head on other accident victims?

I would suggest you change your reading material Sparky and extend your vocabulary and writing range. Going by what I have seen, I'd leave the images to others who might know what they are doing.

What a wanker!

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Most of us find Irish politics completely unfathomable. All of it.

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Buttless That is why I would never talk Irish politics with a person online as it is not something you can discuss unless you are familiar with all the material, and that is a lot of material.

Besides, I haven't lived in the country for more than 30 years so I would never pretend to know what is the current state of play.

Much respect Buttless.

guru
Report comment
(4y)

I went to Mass in the Sligo Cathedral, First Mass every Sunday and saw the Divorce Referendum pass. Bishop Christie spoke in favour of it. And finally it passed. 1997. Civil war in Ireland..I'm not going .. 5 women running for President. It is so insular. And that is a good thing.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@ginger666 See ginger666, I would know very little of that period in Ireland, but from speaking to family and friends, they would never want to go back to the pre-1997 times, ever again.

A bishop speaking in favour of divorce ... now that's a good one!

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Yes.. I cringed.. and then he spoke.. "all the pain and harm and the suffering for families and children." You do realise that up to that point. If you marry in Ireland.. there is NO divorce.
I met couples.. separated for long periods.. and since no divorce.. nothing settled. An issue with my marriage. Catholics only marry once.

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Wow, using screenshots of direct messages...new low even for someone like you Box. Still a shame you refuse to show the rest of the screenshots from the same conversation you take others from...you know, the ond where you defend Sinn Fein and said they had no links to the IRA. still, nice bit of stalking you did on my profile to go through my posts to find the three about Ireland, I'd certainly hate to be a female in your presence when you go full "stalk" smiley

As for the messages, I gave you the choice to let this die a death but sadly like the true lowlife you are you chose to play the victim. Fair enough. As for the second account you'll find it isn't mine, it's hardly a second secret account when it has no posts, no article votes, no activity, one friend - myself and the same last name as mine...yes my wife is really a master of disguise huh?

Again it's just a shame that you have to bring your nastiness onto this site like the spiteful petulant child you are...and why? Because I blocked you after you blocked me smiley because of that you branded me a coward and a chicken...oh my. Irony.
Read more

+7

God
Report comment
(4y)

I checked this thread out because I thought it would be a humorous, good-natured look at differences in languages and slang. Turns out to be more harassment and bullying. Shameful.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@dramucom I know, and sorry for your disappointment but I really felt that members should see what they are dealing with when it comes to MR.

He has been doin this for a long time, and it is time that someone in administration took note of his actions and his continuous stream of "lies, damn lies and even more damn lies".

Actually, the title perhaps the title of the thread should read "How to talk to one particular Brit and then wait for ..."

Keep up the good work on the videos.

Slán agus beannacht leat.

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Saol fada chugat

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,737 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series