This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,726 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

It ain't over 'til it's over... (718 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru

... so if I don't actually watch the last episode, does that mean it hasn't ended?

This series has definitely been lacking in some respects (probably because it's not based on a book) but also outstanding in others.
I feel like I have been in a committed relationship for all these years, that's about to end, and I have no control over that.
I may even need counselling to get over it.
Especially if I don't get answers to some unanswered questions.
[SPOILER]
But also [SPOILER]
THERE WILL BE TROUBLE IF I DON'T GET ANSWERS!!

So, I guess we need to mindful of spoilers, but what the answers you are hoping for?

+4

senior guru

Oh dear. Came back to see if there were any replies - too late to edit, but that last sentence should say "So, I guess we need to BE mindful of spoilers, but what ARE the answers you are hoping for?"

I guess I am that anxious I am missing entire words.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I just don't know how I'm feeling about it right now. I'm excited for the finale, BUT I'm also a bit down in the dumps about the whole of this season. I was really hoping for some great explosive reunions, and other than Sansa and Theon, I didn't get the satisfaction I was after.

Most of the deaths have been a bit meh, too.

You know when someone is telling an anecdote, embellishing it for fun, and there's that one person in the group clicking their fingers hurrying them to get to the punchline... That's how I feel they've handled this season. Rushed and clumsy and fallen at the last hurdle. 😭😭😭

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

I think we'll have to wait for the book to get any real answers about the Night King. I'm really hoping the book has a different ending regarding that part.

Elaria Sand probably died in all the destruction Dany caused at King's Landing if she wasn't already.

I'm really excited for tonight I hope it doesn't disappoint. smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks That is if GRRM ever FINISHES THE FREAKING BOOK!!

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

I'm waiting on my husband next day off so we can watch the last 2 episodes! I'm dying to see what happens. I will definitely give you my thoughts once I've watched them. I did read there are 3 spin-off series in the works. The first of coarse a prequel, the 2nd is still being written but almost finished and the author said if you want to know more about what they could be about to read the series and guess
Teeny💋

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,726 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series