This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,902 reviews
122,481 films • 18,490 TV series

What will you do if you knew that you would die in one hour? (969 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(7y)

1) I would go here and onto all of my social media networks and update my status to: "I'll be back." smiley
2) Spend the remainder surrounded by my family and kids. smiley

Dies...

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil @captainhowdey Both your post (and the thread title) left me pi**ing my sides. smiley
<br> This thread is just too silly, i love it lol. smiley

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil By the why, 9 hrs as past and you're still online lol. smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

honesty engaged ----> cry like a little b**ch

+2

Hide 1 reply...

Report comment
(7y)

will try to meditate and surrender myself to god!!

+1

master
Report comment
(7y)

Well, Seeing as how everyone I love and care about is more than one f****** hour away from me besides my mom, ( i live oahu Hawai'i, thats 7 hours abouts to the closest land mass) I guess I would run around Waikiki Butt ass naked with the tourists like "Whatup b**ches" for a hour till I croaked or got tazed by the cops... Hey, ima die anyways, screw it. smiley

+3

guru
Report comment
(7y)

Just wait for a hour smiley , because if you just wait (like at the doctor or other place they keep you waiting) an hour seems like a day smiley everyone knows how slow time goes if you have to wait lol smiley and anyway why not 2 hours than I could atleast see a good movie here and say goodbye to all Twomovies fans and say thanks to Dr.Evil for all those good movies I have seen here. (Got no close family left) so watching a good movie or show and I know already that it will go like that in 2017 - '18 or '19 so a good way to go to smiley smiley ...

+2

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

Well as I always wanted to be a bank robber or a get away driver I think I would be a bad boy in my last hour smiley smiley smiley smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@payno Hi would pay to work at the bank to see you as a getaway driver...love it lol. smiley

God
Report comment
(7y)

I would spend that hour in bed with my husband because it sure isn't enough time to watch a full moviesmiley

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

i would want to know who said it , what am i dying from and why an hour ?? smiley smiley smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,902 reviews • 122,481 films • 18,490 TV series