This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,642 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

What brought you here💋 (648 views, 18 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(2y)

What brought you to this site and what is your favorite things about it... besides Dr evil bc I know he's the best part!

Me personally I accidentally found this site forever ago, setup account and then didn't use it for awhile bc all my friends were like it can't be real and free movies you will get a virus...(see if I ever listen to them again) I forgot about site for awhile and then stumbled on to it again and took the leap and started using it (As you all know I'm ALWAYS on here.) And I've been here ever since!

I will say my favorite part of this site (excluding Dr evil) is all the friends I've made on here. I've never used chat rooms and never been big on social media so making friends on here at first was really strange. But I will say without a doubt there are people on here I consider extremely close friends even though we don't see each other. Those people know who I'm talking about, bc I do care deeply about them. This site feels like home to me and these are my people here! So to my fellow movie watchers, my close friends im so very glad I found this site and have you in my life.
Read more

+6

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

my old site died, found this one after some trial and error. most folks are ok although theres a couple of idiots here ( as anywhere ).

+7

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@Stickmanuk Well I'm glad you're here, thanks for sharing💋

guru
Report comment
(2y)

Same I use to use Tv muse after that went down i found this and also thought I would get a virus but this site is by far the best. I love the updates on new tv and movies just hit the follow button and next time something gets added you know right away.Thanks Doc and all Mods.

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@Dubbz187em Thanks for sharing and being a member💋💋

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

The door was open, i got in and met some ppl. Covers a lot of my needs in watching movies. I do also chating.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Nasos I'm glad you're here💋

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Teeny💋 likewise. U r a lil sunshine.

+1

master
Report comment
(2y)

Winter brigs me here, I am outdoors as soon as the weather is nice and summer is here.
But winter is for watching films and catching up on series.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@Rogereveryone It's a good place to be during the winter for sure. Thank you for sharing and being a part of this movie family💋

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

I always liked the cinema (and ran one in Botswana... long story..) and used several sites to get movies. I came across 2M several years ago and loved the search function, when it was replaced by Crocovid a couple of years ago that was a disaster, thanks Doc for listening to us and putting it back.
Over the years there have been s couple of melt-downs when a-holes and extremists tried to fill the forum with cr*p, it was good to remove the downvote button after the 'gang of four' using multiple IDs would bomb regulars with >20 negatives just to piss us off.
I particularly miss Delamitri who ran some amazing word-games, the trolls got to her. Look back at those games.. we had fun..like the Alphabet photo thread. Wow there was crazy and kinky stuff on there (you here, Box??)
There are a few here who say interesting things and I would like to meet, but we're spread over the world so never will.
Keep it up, Teeny!

+4

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless That's really cool you ran a cinema. I managed a Blockbuster so many many years ago...lol. it was so hard to leave bc every thur I could take home any or all movies that were releasing that next Tues, so when I left I thoughtI'm going to miss so many movies! I remember those rough times here as well, we've had some real problem users in the past and yes we've lost really good people bc of them. I always looked at it as I'm going to outlast them, they will get bored and go to another site. Omg the downvotes, yes there was some evil people using those like crazy. But overall the good people on here(like you) outweigh the trolls that pop up from time to time. It's funny that most of will bend meet being spread out but I feel like I truly know my friends on here even though we don't see each other when we speak. I'm glad you're here and thank you for sharing💋💋💋

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless Thinking of the fun we had... I just resurrected the Alphabet scavenger hunt thread. See if it takes off again.
People get too serious, need a break!

+3

Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless That is a great idea, that is why I was trying to lighten the mood with different forums getting people talking and getting to know one another. I will jump on that game tomorrow. 💋💋

+1

Report comment
(2y)

@Buttless You're cute!
Still have a score to settle huh..can't say I think it's worth it dear xo

+1

skilled
Report comment
(2y)

I used random other movie sites, over the years, which always ended up getting taken down. So I joined this site a couple years ago, only quietly watching shows/movies on here at first. Only rather recently…after reading all the great reviews, and other interesting things, people write on here….did I finally dip my toe into the social aspect of this site a bit more. This social aspect is quite different than some of the other movie sites I’ve used in the past, and I absolutely love it!
This site’s such a blessing…being able to watch any show I can think of right when it comes out, seeing every new film without even having to leave my house, and meeting great people who love shows & movies (especially horror) as much as I do. I love it here! ☺️

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@Juliannajane I was the same way. I wasn't vocal on here for awhile and I was leary when I would get a friend request. I agree with you 100% this place is a great escape into the movie world and sharing thoughts on those movies with like minded people. It is a blessing. Glad you're hear💋💋

+3

guru
Report comment
(2y)

I was a pw refugee like some. There must have been an explosion of noobs lol
Had I known this community existed. I would have been here from the start.
smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@CollideDuhScope Oh I remember pw too. My son had showed me. I didn't believe you could watch me movies for free...lol. I'm glad you're here💋💋

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,642 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series