This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,650 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

What have you named your pets? (639 views, 22 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

What have you named them, why did you pick THOSE names? Do they LOOK like their names? Send a pic, if you like.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I listed ours plus their nicknames. I guess we are strange bc we really gave them all nicknames

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Merely reviewing your security questions tonight... nothing to see rly. (asking for a friend) smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

This should probably go under the other thread on mental illness but all my "pets" have told me what their name(s) were/are, so I never named them at all. I just called them what they told me their name was/is.

Just call me Dr. Doolittle.

I'm serious, by the way.

:)

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ We're going to start a whole new thread just for you! I don't know what to call it!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe The call me by your name thread?? Lol

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ Maybe we'll just call it the RAVENOUSbird thread, and anyone can post anythiug they want to in it. No subject specified. Just as long as they're nice!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Oh no, please don't. I'm not able for that kind of attention. Thanks though. :)

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

But... (Wait For It)... DOES YOUR PET HAVE A MIDDLE NAME?!?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) My cat's middle name is 'Swine-bag', lol ;)

+3

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Our cats over the years have had some truly weird names, lol ;) We had a large pale ginger cat called Lestat as he had very long front teeth, a stand-offish attitude and just really reminded me of Tom Cruise's version of Lestst. Other cats names include Loki (she was very mischievous, Azrael, huge black cat who was so chilled out, Lovecraft and Squidgy- Black :) As for the origins of the names, we just go through those that interest and a name usually stands out that seems to suit :)

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I even name my fish. Lol

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

I had a German Shepard/Husky mix in my early 20's that I named NANOOK (after the dog in the Lost Boys)
My husband's pit is: JADE and for some reason, we call her Jade-Bell
Our 2nd pit that we found together is: JUNO we call her our Juju-bee a lot (because she is sweet as candy). We named her from Ellen Page's character of Juno bc Ellen Page is so small and cute and so was our puppy, plus we kept the "J" theme going.
Lastly our youngest the Terrier Mix was already named BO when I got him, so I only changed it a little to BOHDI and I call him my bubby (from the little brother in Wimpy Kid who always Bubby) smiley
My husband Great Pyranese that is sadly gone was named LOKI not the Lord of chaos but because he was so Low-key

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 You put a lot of thought into it!

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

My boy Beau. Named so because I think he's beautiful.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Aliselle He looks like he's roughing it!

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Spoiled rotten lol.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

My black lab is named Angela and my grandmother's maltese (she lives with us) is named Casper.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 Casper! I like that!

master
Report comment
(5y)

My first dog was named Bootsie, she was a poodle, I was about 8, and we got her from a yard sale, yes a yard sale.

We had all kinds of animals when I was younger. Dogs, birds, fish, gerbils and newts.

We had two Cockatiels named Jocko and Jackie and they had a baby we named Gonzo. He didn't have many feathers and looked like Gonzo from the Muppets.

More recently my daughter had a hamster which she named Turkey. One of our cats (named Little Bit) caught him when he escaped his cage and sadly no more Turkey smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks I'm sorry to hear about Turkey.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,650 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series