This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,828 reviews
122,446 films • 18,486 TV series

What problems does Twomovies solve? (3060 views, 66 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(5y)

What problems does Twomovies solve?

For you personally. smiley

[SPOILER]

+5

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil If I need a Dr, Phil fix, twomovies helps. If I ever feel the urge for something I’ve never had the urge to fulfill, such as National Enquirer news stories, I know there is always the twomovies’ news postings which are full of the stuff that Men in Black and the most hardcore conspiracy theorists’ dreams are made of. 😁

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil When I first met my husband he was my knight in shining armour, and free, now he's down the pub, you and twomovies are my knight in shining armour and FREE, all tongue in cheek of course!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Access & exposure to movies and TV shows from around the globe. A useful tool in distraction. Binge watching became a thing for me...and twomovies helped me to see that I'm not alone in the Universe

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Could we have a few more details in the question? smiley

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Twomovies helped me to find... Girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, psychological problems...

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil TwoMovies helped me rediscover peace, serenity and media overdosing. *Truth! Thx for mitigating the sites overwhelming psychological problems via software. LOVING IT DOC, Thx - your next umbrella cocktail is on me.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Twomovies help me find old movies that I can't find else where . Never had a girl friend on this site ( this is not a dating site , but Dr. Evil could make it one as well HAHAHAHA ) I'm joking about that . Thanks for system saying corn.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Two-Movies helps me converse with stupid people without being arrested for common assault.

+19

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale How does one vote this UP exponentially??? Asking for a friend...

+9

Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale You are aware that only stupid people think they are intelligent. Intelligent people tend to have some idea how stupid they actually are.
I guess your one of they intelligent people that think I'm stupid and may be right.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 Ouch touche.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

twomovies has solved my loneliness problem with the [SPOILER] and my boredom problem with [SPOILER] lol.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

twomovies proved to me that the end of the world was not here, which I was for certain it was as I had been a member of a previous site, not defunct, for 9 years and didn’t branch out to check out other sites like it. I don’t chat much but I do love your site and I appreciate everything you guys put into it.

+9

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

High cable bills, and boredom, just to name a few! 😊

+8

Report comment
(5y)

I don't have cable in my room or internet in my house so i use my phone to download series and movies and lastest episodes to my phone then upload to my laptop(pluged info my tv) im able to watch all the show's/movies i want and im able to find cartoons and kid movies for my daughter

+7

Hide 1 reply...

@MissBitch143 Exact same thing here except replace laptop with Playstation.😝😝

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Sometimes two-movies makes me want to be a better person but sometimes it is sooooo difficult. Thanks for all the help and movies too.

+6

Report comment
(5y)

All my friends are here, YKJack is awesome, also I don't have to miss people's court, I can come here and watch it after work!

+9

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I find that two-movies helps me forget about everything else while I binge watch TV shows and movies! That in effect takes care of my stress problem and keeps me from terrorizing the neighborhood. [SPOILER] smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(5y)

BOREDOM. thanks doc & everyone who helps make this site what it is.

+7

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Let me tell ya what two-movies solves!

- Being able to watch movies in PJs or stark naked.
- Pausing for bathroom or snack breaks
- unlimited snacks and refills from your own kitchen
- avoiding standing in line with strangers to go into a dark room where babies may or may not be crying and people may or may not be making out.

there is probably more but that's off the top of my head.

+11

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@EmpressAries👑 100% Agree. But you missed some real important ones.
No Adverts.
Only watching what you want.
Watching When You want.

+9

guru
Report comment
(5y)

What does 'Twomovies' solve?
Mmm..Not an easy one.
It does help with my typing. You'd think after 30+ years using a keyboard I'd be a flash touch typer. Alas NO. Same for spelling, alas, no.

Sort of helps with insomnia. Had that since 1999. There is an amazing array of stuff here to choose from when I don't sleep. The local Police are happy about that. I'm not wandering the dark alleys at night scaring people. The alleys? They are quite and I semi sleep while walking. Why would others be scared? I'm only 5' n a bit, though almost as wide. Guess people will jump at their own shadows! Watching too many scary movies. Recommend they watch some "Hallmark". Plenty of them here too.

+7

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 You are so right

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

hi, i have a problem that is from this website--i have a huge chrome movie site BUG FASTENED TO BOTH BROWSERS AND MY DESKTOP---HOW do i get rid of it??please help smiley smiley

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 What do you mean bug? You're better off describing the problems...

Advice on PUPs (potentially unwanted programs) - malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-pot...

Rootkit removal: www.wikihow.com/Remove-a-Rootkit (this only instructs up to Windows 8, you'll need to look up accessing safe boot options on windows 10 before attempting it on that OS).

Spyware: install malwarebytes or superantispyware and run scans, both pretty straightforward.

Bug usually refers to problems or unintended actions within the software and tends to come from coding screw-ups, not something most people here could help with...

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 This really helps me because my computer software is outdated and no longer supported so, I get attacked quite often.

It's free and easy to use:

www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uni...

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@michael59 Thank you! :) I kept thinking I got it on the site,guess not.:)

expert
Report comment
(5y)

get ublock origin for starters.

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@BeachBum doesn't really help if the sh*t's already on your system... you're better off solving it before adding things to help with future prevention.

+4

master
Report comment
(5y)

TwoMovies solved the problem of my MASSIVLY EXCESSIVE cable bill, bunch of scam artist a***oles those cable/satellite companies.

+7

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@rickgrimesrocks yes,i only subscribe to Turner Classic Movies,which is worth it,and very basic cable.I was always a t.v, addict,but t.v. is now substANually BAD AND EMPTY.the 60's had violent westerns but they were good.--several t.v, channels now play ONLY OLD TV SHOWS,like "METV."and "COMET"CHANNELS.TRY their websites.THIS SITE is great.:)

+4

God
Report comment
(5y)

It solves all the problems a person would have if they were watching a movie at a theater. Plus I can fast forward through parts of shows, and watch anytime I want.

+5

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

TWO MOVIES SLOVES EVERTHING EVER TV SHOWN I EVER WANT TOO AND DONT HAVE PAY THESE HIGH AS CABLE BILLS NO AND FIRE STICK IS BEING FADEED OUT LOVA TWMOVIE TOO DEAF PLZ KEEP IT COMEING

+3

master
Report comment
(5y)

Let’s me look like this while watching Everything... (sans witnesses). Srsly Thx! smiley smiley
youtu.be/_kgRFHaNo-Y

+4

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Two-movies has helped me ghost the zombies just in time for the Halloween season.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

can binge watch old tv shows that aren't on the air anymore, and [SPOILER]

+5

master

Multiple problems: Massive unwanted bills that come with Virgin media/cable or what ever you have, all the BS that's comes with just visiting your local cinema for 2-3 hours and let's not forget the ridiculous prices they charge now. Boredom. Not needing to buy Bray/DVD's anymore so will be saving myself space. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[SPOILER]

+5

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I've never had a dvr and probably never will thanks to you folx.
I've been streaming shows and movies for almost five years. I'd find a good site and it would turn crap. Seemed I'd have a new favorite site every six months. Seems to me sites are getting better and I'm learning to navigate better, too. I've learned since I've found
twomovies, I need not look anywhere else. Thank you for all your efforts providing a such a fine service. I still need my Fox news and PBS.

+3

master
Report comment
(5y)

YES, its a pretty good free website--although often i cannot find"major movies that rate Oscars"or that are usually desired or major motion pictures.This site does have cams of new movies,but I have searched & searched for "major films"and only come up with "B-rating" and "C-rating" movies no one cares to rip off yer site cause of copyright laws.--If I were trying to find any copy free of"The Bell Jar"i'd have to go scour the Net elsewhere.Bell Jar wasn't even a "major film."

But my real complaint is about the deliberately hate-filled,rank,propaganda-inflammatory -"supposed news" that is now getting posted as "news".--

which is really just hate-bashing-to-foment-hatred-riots-divi sion-among Americans.It is "fake news" designed to divide every one and force us to argue and fight about it.Insulting to the President,insulting to Americans, and insulting to every member of the site.
Read more

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 Very well said. The option to "Don't read the News section if it bothers you" is available but its presence begs the question, "WHY is purely political 'news' on a movie site?" Is TwoMovies providing a service to folks who want to get riled up about another country's political situation? If so, I would advise legit news sources like PBS, Reuters, or even FOX and MSNBC be presented rather than Global News and RT. Frankly, I don't think it's a healthy practice to get caught up in the life-force destroying practice of taking sides in the current American Us-vs-Them way of life. As a US citizen, I can assure you the daily knot in my stomach is not something I would wish on anyone. Just today I spoke w/ two complete strangers about how sick to death we are of turning on the TV & hearing the words "Trump", "shooting" and/or
Read more

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@wolfeather11 now you're talking.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

It seems that this site is interested in films/series and has a pretty large selection to boot. As it has been suggested 2M is interested in being a social network and by incorporating sections that ignite controversy, it may also be increasing traffic and the amount of time spent on the site. I don't know if this is of any financial benefit to the owners, but if it is then fair play to them. As you say "yellow" or what I consider tabloid journalism sells and stirs up debate and increases comments and is a great way to pass the time and collect points for that group of members.

However, it is a free site and you choose what you want. If you want news from the News Section on this site then expect some extreme opinions and maybe the odd fake story from all sides.

If not, don't click on the NEWS SECTION. Don't get sucked into the arguing, the preening, the bile throwing and all that jazz. Find a news web page that that confirms that your views are the correct ones and that the others are lost souls trying to find the answers in all the wrong places. After all "a man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest" (if he/she is smart that is).
Read more

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. hey @livinginabox! Sorry but I think I've been doing the time warp again...kinda lost track but wanted to say I like the way you tied your answer to the question, 2M absolutely DOES provide incredible choices and wonderful ppl to share things with (apologies if you're a grammar geek but I have yet to find a way not to end sentences with a prep or adv that don't sound insincere.) BTW I just realized that's Pacino, his name shoulda been a clue, I thought it was Zappa & was going to tell you about a cool show talking Zappa & his art. He was pretty good :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@wolfeather11 I missed the Zappa period and none of my older siblings were into him so he got lost with Pink Floyd and numerous others from that era. I should give him a listen - could you recommend a good place to start? I did like the idea of debating the topics you mentioned in the previous post. Might be worth a forum thread or two some day.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

It's been a good distraction in helping me cope with the sudden passing of my wife earlier this year not just by watching stuff but talking too alot of nice people and even had a few reach out and tell me that if I ever need a friend too talk to that they would be there for me and they have been. Love the site. Thanks Dr.Evil

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Necroclysm Glad to hear that 2M is helping in some way with such a terrible loss. Thanks for sharing Necro.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

for me its certain movies(that were already/just missed in theatres) and tv shows, however in the coming months my main favorite site thevideo.me(vivo.io i think) changed so suddendly and couldn't dl from there anymore. Now using openload.co. There's the problem of certain movies i would enjoy seeing but don't have dvd rip/hd rip yet or not having an openload(ie the new antman movie still doesn't have one, had to see it when i went down to the city). However with the other contents that already have them, I can see myslef enjoying it. I have a thing were if the description doesn't satisfy me i won't really watch it making my list of movies/show drop exponentionally. For the time being I will be excited when you guys upload the new season of my fav cw shows(supergirl, legends, flash) agents of shield, hopefully gravity falls/ its netflix movie, and any other favorites in 18. Since netflix dropped doctor who season 5/6, I was overwelmed that i was able to see all other seasons on here avalible. ...
Read more

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Two movies keeps me from being bored all day with nothing to watch and also I have met a ton of friends on here that I think the world of including you Dr. Evil. Keep doing what your doing this site is a haven for me. smiley

+5

master
Report comment
(5y)

Its made me a bitter person

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@shabbapaul Sorry meant better ha ha

+3

master
Report comment
(5y)

LOVE 2M's TO THE MAX - FUK COMMERCIALS!!smiley
Broadcast TV is so littered with commercialssmiley... I forget whats going on during the adverts.

+3

expert
Report comment
(5y)

#1Convenience. Having kids and our biz to run,I can stop, start, catch up, or replay anything.
#2 NO COMMERCIALS.
#3 Saves money, Fook a theatre.
#4 There is such a variety of crazy smiley , cool smiley , nutty smiley people to have a laugh with or get suggestions from here.

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

What's not to like?

You can watch in your favorite chair with whatever snacks you like. Can't eat Chinese food in the theater.

Doesn't matter if you're freshly showered or your hair is combed.

You can watch in your favorite PJ's

The people are awesome. Always willing to help or share.

No line-ups or travel involved.

The list is endless...

Thank you!!!! smiley

+6

Report comment
(5y)

I can't download the movies

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@sam991999 Made me laugh!! THX

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@sam991999 I use firefox with ant video, works great. As always protect yourself withpopblockers.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

Great!

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

It's not just a movie site it's a community. We have our own little town here so to speak as we are connected like neighbors. But o one can borrow your stuff lol smiley

+3

guru
Report comment
(5y)

My shrink says , twomovies is better than any pills I can give you smiley , I like the nights and watching a good movie makes me happy and this site is almost always up and easy to use with a exellent service from Dr.Evil. In the time I am coming here I have seen a lot of sites come and go and this is just the best site I know smiley and it makes my life more bearable when I have pain or when I'm down a bit. The best medicine is a good movie on a good site and I am thankful this site is here smiley

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@freddy6666 HA! I had a feeling shrinks gave out referrals to this site, thanks for confirming this. :D

All jokes aside though...

I agree that one the best medicine is great films! Happy viewing :)

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Sites like this make (legally) not paying the British Propaganda Corporation's TV tax slightly less dull.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Mykee83 you mean the BBC?HEH HEH.IS IT really bad?we used to watch"Dr.Who".now its bad.But you pay a tv tax?I guess m y cable bill is bad,I oNly got one movie channel,TCM.but--

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 if you view or record live tv broadcasts (even if you don't watch BBC) or use BBC iPlayer in the UK you need to pay around £130 per year, that's on top of your cable/satellite bill. You also end up with a criminal record if you get caught dodging whilst watching which just makes the whole thing a mass-scale protection racket for piss-poor returns.

In Scotland they collect around £320m a year but only £35m gets spent on Scottish content and the "news" they broadcast is very partisan (very in favour of Westminster and the Tories) despite their own charter demanding impartiality.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Mykee83 So true! :)

God
Report comment
(5y)

I've made a lot of friends all over the world and for that I am grateful.

I feel a real sense of true comradery on many levels, plus for me, it keeps me open and aware of how other people in the world are experiencing things.

I love chatting about films and series: it's definitely somewhat of a passion for me and it's wonderful to have others to do that with.

Thank you for the site, Doc. :)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,828 reviews • 122,446 films • 18,486 TV series