This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,794 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Kong skull island gone from twomovies? (1020 views, 12 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(6y)

This is the first time I see that a movie is removed with no links etc completely gone. Just say 404page Removed due to copyright complaints. What if other movies have complaints? twomovies does only host links , not movies. Its the first time in almost 5 years here that I see this on twomovies , its scares me for the future for all host sites, especially the twomovies site my nr.1

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@freddy6666 I don't remember but it was a hard abuse. We don't want to loose our domain. Hope you understand that.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil It just was the first time I ever seen this here , but I understand it. I also don't wanna lose twomovies!!! There are other sites with that movie so they can't pull them all down and twomovies still has 99,99% of all the good movies :) because all you hardworking admin and other site peeps :) thanks for the answer Dr.Evil :)

Report comment
(6y)

To be fair and honest, it's really pointless in sites like this one for example in even complying to copyright complaints. I've been a member and moderator of a few streaming sites and still where shut down even tho they complied with requests. It may help in the sort time, but in the long run your site will still be targeted by the copyright trolls.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@EternalBlue Disagree.

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

twomovies is now 5 year my nr1 site , yes I go to others from time to time but I Always return here smiley so yes this site will keep going because of people like Dr.Evil , like a tree growing slow but strong... EternalBlue smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@freddy6666 Our power is our community. ;) <br> Thanks Freddy.

+2

master
Report comment
(6y)

Does it help if we take the name out of the title? I can adjust how I save it on download.

master
Report comment
(6y)

Seems to be happening alot lately no? Maybe a name change or something in the domain again?

Report comment
(6y)

looks like some cam links are up now - I usually wait until the bluray is released so I can watch 720/1080p anyway.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@willywallace28 Just added a bunch of hd links but they get korean subs. Better than the cam copy for now. Movies English, Just Korean Subs...

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Thanks!!! :)

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Its a war on torrent sites on movie sites , hosting streaming download sites etc... I buy the dvd's and when its a good show I buy the whole collection , but they want that dollar or Euro for a song and the few dollars/Euro's for a movie not once but 2 or 3 times. I wanna know when I buy a movie or show collection if its worth the hard earned cash. You have to pay cableTax , than like 2euro for one episode for a show on I tunes or Hulu etc. , Taxes if you have Netflix or Prime TV and than taxes if you buy that show or movie on dvd. Its all about the money like in Meja's song. smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,794 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series