This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,865 reviews
122,463 films • 18,489 TV series

Netflix Brings Back A Movie And Sets The Internet Ablaze With Rage (508 views, 15 replies)

God
Report comment
(10mo)

Netflix is bringing James Cameron's "Titanic" back to streaming, and some fans are not happy.

+1

master
Report comment
(10mo)

A crew of tourists in a submersible check out the titanic up close and end up dying... A week later Netflix revives Titanic? That's just tacky. ROFL

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10mo)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ Very tacky lol they have no shame

+2

Report comment
(10mo)

tacky or not, its better than watching all these new movies with guys kissing on each other. id rather watch a ship sink myself.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(10mo)

@randymover @randymover I agree with you, but tack takes a far distant last place when money is involved. That’s why there are SO many alphabet agenda movies and shows being jammed down our thoats

+1

Report comment
(10mo)

@EarlyRiser Tact. Not tacked.
Ask not ax.. just sayin'
And if I hear one more supposedly grown woman say I ax'd I am sincerely gonna flip smiley smiley

Report comment
(10mo)

master
Report comment
(10mo)

As i chose not to watch all the news/youtube videos about the Titan,
fans can chose not to watch Titanic, when stars die, their movies always get a boost
people re watching, im assuming theres a generation that might not have seen Titanic as well
people need hobbies

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(10mo)

The new Netflix version...

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10mo)

@SimonM That certainly raises a very interesting point smiley smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(10mo)

I think people need to stop acting like they are such snowflakes who need a safe place every time something happens in the news.

+3

guru
Report comment
(10mo)

What is all this nonsense? Netflix would have had the launch of Titanic in their plans well in advance, perhaps even a year in advance in their schedule for 2023. Maybe it's an unfortunate coincidence, but I don't think the two disasters can be compared close enough to cause this kerfuffle.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10mo)

@alicefell oopsies. I did not realize the capsule's mission was to inspect the Titanic. What an ass I am! My sincere apologies! Ignorance is Bliss.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(10mo)

A picture from a lifeboat scene in episode 5 after all the men are dead.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10mo)
+1

guru
Report comment
(10mo)

I adore Titanic. I guess all the Karen's must have something to complain and campaign for or what even why, I'll never get it.
Excellent movie! No matter what they say smiley

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,865 reviews • 122,463 films • 18,489 TV series