This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,788 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Download Streams from almost any host. (511 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Ok this is a addon that will let you download from most streaming sites Vev, Vilox etc Youtube but to use it on youtube you have to have the Firefox version as it wont work on Chrome (so it says), I have used it and it works well. Anyway here are the links for both Chrome and Firefox....
Chrome:
chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...

Firefox: addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox...

I have not yet tried it with firefox but with chrome it os fine so i am sure it will work the same, except you will able to DL youtube as well on Firefox!!
Hope you get some use out of it.

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

OK after I uploaded this Chaz messaged me and asked me to delete it as it is a streaming site, he put a notice up saying no mention of downloading from now and asked me to delete this I tried but it does not let you and Chaz tried none of us can delete it.
Everybody Don't talk about downloading, I just got told not to do it again and a soft warning as Chaz posted his post after this.
Please do not get yourself in trouble over putting anything about downloading.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@drbadass Talking about downloading is ok. Spam is not ok.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Its probably best not to use the D-word, or the gurgle search engines will be tracking all of us.
And the add-on works quite well with Firefox, so I'm told. smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Yeah, I just noticed people had got some warning about mixdrop so wanted to add a post to let everyone know if they did not see Chaz's post, which I can not find or would post here, I will when I got it I have pm'd him.. Cheers for yr message

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@drbadass cant seem to locate it

Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) No I was after one Chaz did after I did this post.
Anyway It said just not to put threads/comments on here about downloading and from now people will be warned and could get a suspended for so long. In short No chat about where or how to download.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@drbadass Nobody will be suspended for this

admin
Report comment
(4y)

We have no rules about downloading. And talking about this is allowed. We have TOS.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Dr.Evil OK it was Chaz who told me to remove a post which I could not and then he gave warnings to people about downloading on mixdrop, he said it was in the TOS but i did not find it. Thanks for clearing that up must have been a mix up/

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,788 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series