This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,708 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

Link Choosing; Spread that view count around. (1466 views, 23 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(6y)

There's more out there than Openload. Its getting too popular. I just put up links and they are already reported and taken down by the administration of Openload. And they were only a day old... Spread out your link choosing. Openload isn't the only one and if it continues, we're gonna lose it. Just like ALL the link names in the past that used to kick ass. Spread the love around. <br> Here's a list of the ones that are Still currently good with their video options in (); <br> <br> *NOTE: Sometimes the links have extra options or fewer options, I.E. you could get some HD options you didn't have before, or some CC. <br> <br> Streamplay.to (Lights, Share) <br> Estream.to (HD) <br> Vidup.me (Download, HD, Embed, lights, CC, Share, Switch between HTML5 & Flash) <br> Openload.co (Download, Playback Rate, Embed, Lights, CC) <br> Vidlox.tv (Share, Lights) <br> Streamango.com (Embed, CC, HD, Lights, Playback Rate) <br> Rapidvideo.com (HD, Lights) <br> Watchers.to (Share, Lights, CC) <br> Vidto.me (HD. ...
Read more

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams The Vidzi links always work great for me. Good thread and thinking Craymoss smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks I always used that site as a second choice but recently it has been plagued by dodgy pop ups. Don't imagine it has anything to do with the site itself but it has become a target for villains.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted Thanks for the heads up. Strange though, it is always the one that gives me the least pop ups.smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks I figure if anything, people can see which ones have the options they like the best.. smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Bumping this for people looking for links that download and such. smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams Which torrent "site" would you recommend? Some people say thepiratebay but most of the time when I look for a movie, they don't have it. <br> Kicka$$ used to be good but after they shut down and started up again, they started from scratch (so they don't have a large database anymore and most of the movies/tv shows they have are ones I can find here, at two-movies). <br> And movies/tv shows from torrents often tend to be very large; 1GB or larger for the same movie/same quality that I can find here for 2-300MB's!

Report comment
(6y)

@willkilpatrick P.S. I've found these torrent sites to be the best (but they often only have current, popular movies/tv shows): <br> <br> www.bayproxy.eu or thepiratebay.org <br> www.bittorrent.am/ <br> www.idope.se <br> www.magnetdl.com/ <br> www.btdigg.in/limetorrents/ <br> www.torrentdownloads.me <br> www.torrentz2.me <br> <br> :)

God
Report comment
(6y)

I use vidzi as well. Openload never works for me smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't for me. Allot of the time, it just wants to keep stopping and loading while I'm watching. Who has time for that?? smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(6y)

Openload works fine for me.

expert
Report comment
(6y)

Vidto.me never works. <br>

+1

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

Openload on one of the other site won't work for me just come up with a sign in page ..I did like it but found Vidoza.net good too

master
Report comment
(6y)

Ant extension on fire fox is what I use to download. The only place so far I cannot download with ant is Streammango.

+1

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

I hate openload. It never works I never use it. I have the least problems with vidzi, thevideo.me, and movshare.

guru
Report comment
(6y)

This is new to me but I always look at who posted the link. If a link doesn't work properly or has bad popups I don't go to any link posted by that username. I've never considered the format used as responsible for errors.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@ginger666 It's not about users. All users post links from same sites.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

openload for me smiley <br> never any issues only 1 popup 99% time great copy works great for me smiley

+1

expert
Report comment
(6y)

I don't use openload because; <br> 1) sometimes it doesn't work. It depends on which browser we use. <br> 2) it has too many pop-ups. <br> 3) the files are usually larger than some other hosts such as thevideo.me and vidup - and the quality is the same. <br> <br> account.box.com is good (links stay alive for a long time) but I don't see too many users who use that host. I think the download speed is good but I usually download books with it (and the files are tiny compared to movies/tv shows). smiley <br> <br> www.zippyshare.com is good (downloads fast) but links are only valid for 30 days after the last download. It's a good alternative for when we first upload a video and there's a lot of "traffic". We also don't have to sign in/sign up to upload (or download) so it's good for people who want anonymity. smiley smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@willkilpatrick those two you mention are file storage/hosting not video hosting :)

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ True. Some of us use the links provided to download videos (instead of watching them online). <br> I like watching videos through VLC (media player) because we can adjust the effects and filters so it's loud enough to hear the talking without it being so loud that when someone (for example) shoots a gun, we don't jump out of our chairs! :-))

Report comment
(6y)

@willkilpatrick those kind of host aren't allow in here ;)

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

I tend to go cyclical on links I've used over the past few years as they change in character over time. <br> e.g..... <br> Vidzi. used to be great but the quality when down for a while so, I started using <br> Gorrilavid. They started not working so <br> Openload. Never had a problem with it but, started using <br> Streamango/Cherry. for poops and giggles but, as for now, I mainly use <br> thevideo. seems like the most stable of the bunch and, no pop-ups. (for now.) <br> <br> I'm sure this will all change again in a few months.. <br>

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

I try to download from different people and places. Video.to only works sometimes for me. Most of the time won't go full screen even from the source link.if it tis the best link I download then it will go full screen. <br>

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,708 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series