This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,865 reviews
122,457 films • 18,488 TV series

Have you ever seen ? (399 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

One day I was at the doctor's office and I seen these little lights that was floating around the room .They was moving all kind of ways .I thought to myself my eyes are playing tricks on me . After I blinked a few times they was gone. I wonder what those little floating lights was that I seen? Could anybody tell me why I seen them?

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Maybe something in the room that reflected light to appear like orbs floating around.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

It may have been eye strain. It goes away if you close your eyes and rest for a minute or two.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

those might spirit orbs, points of light said to be souls of the departed or simple spirit energy.

there's an interesting video of what could be a spirit orb leaving the body of a mouse as it died in a mouse trap; you can find it on youtube but i won't share it here, because so many sheeple prefer to make themselves upset over the death of a filthy rodent rather than contemplate the evidence of a possible miracle played out before them.

on the other hand:

you may want to speak with your doctor about what you experienced, because it could be something previously undiagnosed or perhaps caused by a medication you're taking.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@uunboundd If I see a lot of spirit orbs ,then I'll think it's the end of time .

God
Report comment
(4y)

Yes sounds like ghost orbs! Have you ever seen a ghost. That sounds like a great forum topic. I will start that and you can check out if anyone else has seen it. 💋

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Teeny💋 One time I recorded in my house, I went to the frig and came back to my video cam, and it picked up something on the cam. There was no spirit showing ,but you could hear a spirit a voice saying "since you help me,I'll help you." That spirit was talking to me while I was at the frig . I wonder what I did to have it say that to me ?

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,865 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,488 TV series