This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,196 reviews
122,581 films • 18,497 TV series

Scariest movies uv ever seen (2543 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(13y)

Most scary horrers u have ever seen

admin
Report comment
(13y)

japan RING

Report comment
(13y)

Sophie Scholl: The Final Days (2005)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(13y)

@none Didn't know I was responding to as young as you are. You are a non-colonist, so I could addon a few years. Just for the record: I was enthused about mentioning it, since I don't look for horror flicks other than most of the movie "Cube" and of course "A Clockwork Orange", and blah, blah, blah...This really is for someone somewhat older. Oh, and once a person's seen A Clockwork Orange there's really no use in remembering it, as much as that's possible, since the music maker is, er, well...I'm at a lose of words. And so on about flicks that aren't catagorized as horror. Unusually taking a look through the horror flicks at Blockbuster, I found the Scholl flick. I rate: great acting. Erin go brah. Alles gute, junger Kerl.

guru

this is tough.....so many films to choose from. only one, then i guess it would have to be "the texas chainsaw massacre". of course the 1974 original, not the bullsh*t re-makes.

Report comment
(13y)

RugRats GO WILD when chuckie is being chased by crocadile at the start ,,told my daughter i wasnt watchin another min,,lol as she always kicks of at me an wont let me watch em <br> CANDY MAN lol also dated but up there with best <br> HOSTEL 1/2 lol n JEEPERS CREEPERS 1/2 lol there is so many but ill stop there...actuallly clicked on link to get fresh ideas for veiwin as im strugglin an i know there zillions of older ones i aint sin..come on guys keep postin PLEASE x

Report comment
(13y)

Descent 1 and 2.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,196 reviews • 122,581 films • 18,497 TV series