This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,654 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Chatbox seems so dead these days...:( (1830 views, 12 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

Maybe JokersWild needs to come back and light a fire under it's ass again like old times and get the laugh of the party back smiley just like old times before all the drama started!!!!smileyall you got to do is give a thumbs up!! And i'll get an idea on whether it's worth the time!!!smiley

+2

admin
Report comment
(12y)

It is better to use forum :)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@Dr.Evil I got it!!!How about some really "HOT Chicks" with some really "COLD Beer"HAHA that should do the trick!smiley

+3

Report comment
(12y)

THIS SITE NEEDS ME AND MY NIPPLES TO SPICE THINGS UP

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@GENERAL_SAGGY_TITS lmfao ya or that smiley

+1

Report comment
(12y)

lol wtf man

Report comment
(12y)

Maybe just allow guests to chat again. <br> <br> Or not lol. <br> <br> But the chatbox was good when Guests were allowed to use it. Even though it got a bit dramatic at times, <br> Even so. If a Guest causes too much trouble, can a IP ban be implemented? <br> Just a thought. <br> I miss the way two-movies was before a little.

Report comment
(12y)

But an IP ban couldn't be possible if they are not a member right? Sorry. I don't know much about computers haha

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

r u suggesting joka is banned

Report comment
(12y)

hamna hamna hamna . . . POW right in the kisser smiley

expert
Report comment
(12y)

We should make a crappy advertisement on youtube its cheap and works smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@That_One_Guy oh golly dont temp me!!!

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

?Jokers?Wild?? (33 sec ago) : i c you kissed ass and pulled some strings for your own abuse...your no better then other mods who used to abuse their powers <br> <br> ?Jokers?Wild?? (54 sec ago) : dreama stop with your abuse ,,,it's getting old ya know <br> <br> ?Jokers?Wild?? (1 min ago) : so you can delete me all you want from chat <br> <br> ?Jokers?Wild?? (1 min ago) : oh sweet they gave you mod acces over me? <br> <br> <br> <br> NOW THOSE WHO MADE MY PROFILE SAY MODERATOR ALSO KNOW THAT I HAVE NO MOD RIGHTS OR PRIVILEGES. <br> <br> AND IF THIS IS HOW THE CHAT BOX IS ENLIVENED THEN MAYBE NOT HAVING THE CHATBOX WOULD NOT BE SUCH A BAD IDEA AFTER ALL.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,654 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series