This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Can anyone find a link to urban myths 2017 (757 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God

There are several movies/shows with the same title and year when you do a search for it, but here's the imdb link for the one I'm looking for. m.imdb.com/title/tt3316122/

All I could find was a torrent link, but I dont have Wi-Fi so it would take days to forever for me to try to get it that way. Plus, I'm iffy about torrents these days. I'd prefer an openload or any other downloadable player if possible. Thanks in advance.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I have a bunch of them and I'm adding them (it may take me a bit).

:)

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Urban_Myths....

I'm adding some season 2 first, then I'll get round to season 1 again.

Hide 3 replies...

@ This isnt what im looking for. This is the tv show. The one I'm looking for is the Movie but when you search 2017, it pulls up mostly the comedy tv show (which I'd like to check out too),but unfortunately thats not what I'm looking for. I do appreciate you trying though. 💙

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Haha, oh well, I tried!

On another note, that description for the film sounds all too familiar.

Hmmmmm.

+1

@ I know, and i thank you so much!! I saw the trailer for the tv show and it seemed pretty cool. I found it on other sites, but didn't see it on here. I was frantically searching everywhere for the specific movie i was looking for at the time though so I may have overlooked it. If you link those for the show, I'm going to check it out too. That's one good thing about looking for specific movies and having trouble because you end up finding other stuff you never knew existed.

God

Here's a screenshot of the imdb page. I posted the link to it above in case someone needs actor/director info which is how i tried searching too, but i only really pull up the tv show except for a single torrent file. It won some kind of an award so i don't know why it's so hard to find. I can't find it anyway.

+1

God

here's the trailer it.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ I see that it is listed on IMdB as 2017. Everywhere else has it listed as 2015. That may help in the search. I haven't been able to find links yet either.

+1

@dramucom There's another movie with the same title released in 2015 too then. I didn't screenshot the info off of YouTube to know who played in it. Ive found 3 movies + 1 tv show released between 2015 & 2017/18 all with the same title. 💁😕 it sux because i wanna see it bad.thx for trying tho.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ Yes, the tv show does muddy up the search for this film. It's out there somewhere and someone here will find it. I for one love a good movie findin' challenge.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

It seems it has been around since 2015 but can't find a copy nor production company. One of the actors Lou Ferrigno Jr. is the son of the Incredible Hulk from the television series.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

There is a torrent for that film:

moviehdonline010.cf/uhd/movie-to...

Maybe someone will check it out?

It won a bunch of minor awards and did have about 4 public (small) screenings, so it is a real thing:

urbanmythsmovie.com

This is the "Mirror Dog Productions" company with the director that did that film:

mirrordogproductions.com

...which also lists that film on their current (and active) website:

mirrordogproductions.com/project...

+1

Hide 4 replies...

@ I found a torrent file yesterday on torrentking, but thats the only thing that I've come close to for getting it. I'm just iffy about torrents. I used to download torrents all the time when i had home internet, but that's been years now. Lol

+1

@ I may just have to get somewhere that has free wifi one day or something and try to download it.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ You have a bunch of us searching now so between us all we'll find it and catch it!

PS - That torrent turned out to be a false start, but we've not given up!

:)

@ Grrr!! 😆 that's about right. I would have to be the difficult one and want to badly see a movie as elusive as bigfoot. Nooo...it couldn't be an easy one. (In my kevin Hart voice)

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series