This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,829 reviews
122,446 films • 18,486 TV series

Can someone find (800 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(5y)

Can someone find the links to Punks

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 But how can u watch it

Report comment
(5y)

@king561 you need a popblocker then you just pick your link below premium links. It will take you to another page click I understand. Click embed and then depending on your chosen link there may be a tiny x on the player, click that off and then the start button. It sounds like a lot of steps but it really isn't hard at all. I prefer clipwatching openload and streamango. I hope I this is helpful.

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 I didn't realize there were no good links. see what I can do about that for you.

Report comment
(5y)

@king561 I see the page for this is there but no links.

I see you are asking for links to watch it and not for the page.

Maybe ask a Mod to add links?

I hope that helps.

Have a great day ;)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A What's mod???

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Way back when I was in shorts, Mods and rockers where two sides of a music coin. Mods wore green parkers and drove mopeds, rockers wore leather and drove proper bikes. Mods listened to stuff like the Who, rockers were into what was loosely called 'heavy metal.' And never the twain shall meet.
Punk was much later and involved safety pins?? Not to mention a total lack of dress sense.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

WELL punks were smiley like Billy Idol (not Boy George)and that main famous really smiley punk group--oh darn senior mo0ment--I can visualize them!!--really trashy and in yer face,got super famous;too many drugs too.There was a movie made about the lead singer having a beautiful girlfriend, and it ended very tragically, "death."very good film too)--boy, was there smiley DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS!!! smiley i LIKED Billy Idol."Eyes without a face" was nice song.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 The band might have been the Sex Pistols and the movie "Sid and Nancy" .... dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Sid_and_Nancy....

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,829 reviews • 122,446 films • 18,486 TV series