This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,379 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Can someone please add new English subtitled links (1045 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(5y)

Can someone please add English subtitled links for the movie
Heilstätten
www.imdb.com/title/tt7214470/

There are 2 currently but unfortunately my German is very bad.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Same for 'Beat'...unless I'm missing something!

www.imdb.com/title/tt7095194/

Thank-you in advance.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@purpleplum www.opensubtitles.org/es/subtitl... Here's a link for the subtitles in English if that helps at all? Not sure how accurate they are, I didn't check it out..

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@maeGastar Much obliged, maeGastar!

Will check it out.

Thanks again, and Happy Holidays!

purpleplum

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@purpleplum No problem at all, happy holidays to you too! :)

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Tried a lot... But No way..

God

I've been trying to get them for the longest. I don't download or watch movies on a computer so the separate subtitle file does me no good. I download to my phone's SD card and watch everything on a PlayStation hooked to my big TV. I have searched high and low for a hardcoded English subbed copy for the better part of a year and come up empty handed every time, but I still try. Fingers crossed that I find a copy one day or that a movie angel will make one for us.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@momof3angels i do it like that too and it drives me crazy when there are no subs like narcos mexico

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

Also me,I would love to ask for older Asian horror films,but often there are no subs.--although the past ones I saw long ago,had subs.I better do search for Asian horror films with Engl. subs." smiley

I would have suggested going to veehd.com,but i read their software you have to download could be harmful(i read that online.)they have owners of ALL TYPES VIDEOS ,but the website may no longer be functioning that well- smiley

-go to their contact email(its on the site) and ask them about subs for non-english videos.--maybe they can tell you how to get subs;(also,email the individual MEMBER PAGES as they had links and collection links on specific members' pages.--often the individual members were very helpful--or not,just depends.Its just a chance,they used to be smiley THE OLD MOVIES and FOREIGN MOVIES SITE ONLINE--maybe not now. smiley

they used to be helpful with foreign films subs.I wish i could read Mandarin now--or whatever they use.But sadly Veehd.com hasn't kept work well--if at all.--they used to have TONS OF FOREIGN FILMS, cuz they consisted of Americans,British,French and had lotsa foreign films. smiley
Read more

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,379 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series